It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stuck on a subway..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
So, this has to be the craziest stunt I've seen... EVER.

I apologise, it's in spanish, for those of you who do not speak it. The video, itself, is evident of just how crazy a prank this is.

Semi-graphic, as it includes zombies.. a Subway, and obviously, unknowing participants..

Link to facebook video from x96.3 FM.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Those facebook posts on it sum it up.

What if they had a gun or weapon of some sort and hurt one of the actors?

Why were they all women? Less likly to lash out than a man? more likly to scream or have a heart attack?

Seems more cruel than funny, and obviously dangerous for all involved.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

I LMAO especially on the last one where they were swatting at the crawling zombie.

Some countries have more forgiving senses of humor especially if there is a prize at the end. I am not sure if that first lady stuck around to get hers she escaped all the other floundered.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs
Those facebook posts on it sum it up.

What if they had a gun or weapon of some sort and hurt one of the actors?

Why were they all women? Less likly to lash out than a man? more likly to scream or have a heart attack?

Seems more cruel than funny, and obviously dangerous for all involved.

I was thinking the same thing, and considering how to carry more magazines, myself. LOL

It would end badly, if it was here in the states.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

I LMAO especially on the last one where they were swatting at the crawling zombie.

Some countries have more forgiving senses of humor especially if there is a prize at the end. I am not sure if that first lady stuck around to get hers she escaped all the other floundered.

Could you imagine tho.

That would be creepy as hell, if you had no clue what to expect. Tho having to sign a waiver, or be told "Check this out" would get me suspecting something.

The responses shown by the women, make it seem as if they had no clue, and it was an every-day train ride for them.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

That was funny / cruel. I hope they chose their victims instead of just randomly tempting fate.

Its in portuguese as well. So, Brazil by what I can tell. That is a highly armed population. The chances that one of these people wouldn't be armed is too high to play like that.

No one thought to break the window on the other side? Cut the hydraulic line to the doors on the opposite side and pry them open? Open the roof hatch and climb on top?

None of these people have ever considered a Zombie apocalypse aparently. Shame on them.

EDIT TO ADD:
The best one of these is the one where the guy beats the living crap out of the actor in the elevator pretending to be a ghost. He stomped the scary out of her. You end up feeling bad for the actor, but honestly, screw them.
edit on 4 16 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join