It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Carrying Baby Brutally Attacked at Tennessee Gas Station

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
been me i would have cranked up the car and ran over a few on the way out.
i really don't think a jury would convict someone for running away from a mob.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

That guy who got beat up was awesome. I can't believe that getting beat up by a crowd was only almost enough to make him pull out his gun. I say give this guy a badge and let him patrol the streets. Talk about keeping your cool.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Stuff like this makes me think that eugenics isn't such a bad thing, after all. Euthanize the lot of them. Keep them from breeding. I think it's only going to get worse.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
What. In the actual. F$*k.

Thug mentality. Not really surprised. This seems to be a weekly event. I carry a sharp blade, since Uncle Sam won't let me carry a firearm.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Just a second here....c'mon now, what's different about this? They're going after a Black dude. Why him? I'm inclined to believe there was some prior incident that set this off. Not making excuses because this is inexcusable but this is a far cry from your random group beat down we've been seeing lately.

Things have changed over the last 10 years or so. Even when NWA first came out in the mid-eighties this type of random violence was not that common. Even 10 years it wasn't. Somehow violence particularly against non-members of this segment of society has been quietly condoned and excused to the point where it's becoming a pandemic. I can't help but think social engineering is at work here through the media, music and entertainment twisting the minds of young people to express themselves in a such a base manner. Somebody needs to remind them just how far removed their behavior is from the ideals expressed during the civil rights era and how they are throwing away a legacy of justice and equity that so many suffered for them to have.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Never trust anyone under 30. Heck, make that 50.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Just a second here....c'mon now, what's different about this? They're going after a Black dude. Why him? I'm inclined to believe there was some prior incident that set this off. Not making excuses because this is inexcusable but this is a far cry from your random group beat down we've been seeing lately.

Things have changed over the last 10 years or so. Even when NWA first came out in the mid-eighties this type of random violence was not that common. Even 10 years it wasn't. Somehow violence particularly against non-members of this segment of society has been quietly condoned and excused to the point where it's becoming a pandemic. I can't help but think social engineering is at work here through the media, music and entertainment twisting the minds of young people to express themselves in a such a base manner. Somebody needs to remind them just how far removed their behavior is from the ideals expressed during the civil rights era and how they are throwing away a legacy of justice and equity that so many suffered for them to have.

Maybe they didn't like the black dude helping the white woman to her car. Just thinking it might have set them off. Of course, it seems like they were already in a thug mood, too.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
That's down right terrible and inexcusable behavior.

originally posted by: opethPA
Oh look..A group of thugs doing thug things...
Quick ATS Criminals Are Never Guilty crowd jump to it with your excuses of they are just kids and didn't know better.

Ah, figured someone should say that upon clicking here.

That's a guilty mob mentality that even who you rail against can attest to that. Even though that is a logical fallacy to label everyone who doesn't support police "brutality" where you'd often see the Never Guilty Crowd.

originally posted by: Skid Mark
Stuff like this makes me think that eugenics isn't such a bad thing, after all. Euthanize the lot of them. Keep them from breeding. I think it's only going to get worse.

Sure, ie "Idiocracy", etc, etc, but you have to ask where does that end? Will you and yours be immune to that action? Assume you mean by a medium of demographics in the video as African American babies are already the most aborted of all racial groups. Euthanize the whole of ghetto areas is the solution then? The final solution?

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Well, the whole group need to be found and sent to jail.
The guy who held the door shut needs to be found and sent to jail.
This is just pack animal mentality. Everyone there, especially the ones filming, need to be named and shamed.
He was more than justified in drawing his weapon and sending this trash to the morgue.
The whole group needs to receive jail time. A clear message must be sent that every action has repercussions. This was violence for the sake of violence, nothing more nothing less.
What a bunch of pussys.
And I repeat, the gas station guy should be tried as an accomplice for holding the door shut while they attacked him, what a coward.

edit on AM4Thu20151972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

indeed, I see no difference between what 2 other posters [
to them] have correctly identified as A MOB [aka as the beast 666, btw, but that's OT] and many here chanting Animals! [and you just know they're qualifying that noun!]
much talk of what they would've of done, etc. they make quite a mau-mau mob themselves...

and to the nazi's calling for eugenics, you're seeing the results of it, vaccine induced brain damage, the complete undermining of education on all levels, the...

social engineering ... at work here through the media, music and entertainment twisting the minds of young people to express themselves in a such a base manner.

"ohhh, killing people 18 hrs a day in virtual land don't make people violent!"
Thus says the generation whose parents dumped them in front of THE ONE-EYED GOD, TV
and dumps their kids in front of virtual simulators [among other places, like daycares] and wonder how kids who go postal can get off multiple headshot kills...

this looks like a LEO media campaign [who should hand in their badges in shame], stirring the pot, hoping a recent spate of murders can be stirred away into the bottom of the pot.

YOU SEE!!!!! YOU NNNEEEEEEED UUUUSSSSS!!!! TO PROTECT YOU FROM THOSE ANIMALS!
[WHEN WE'RE NOT 'DEFENDING YOU INTO A WHEELCHAIR OR EARLY GRAVE]

and 2 posts down is a TEXTBOOK CASE OF PROJECTION.

EDIT: and of course you're the only one who thought to consider the possibility of a as yet undiscovered back story

edit on 16-4-2015 by AdamuBureido because: added comment

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   
If a pack of wild dogs roams the streets and without provocation attacks a person, we find the dogs and we kill them so they don't harm anyone else.
As they say here in Spain -
"Muerto el perro, se acabó la rabia", (when the dogs dead, his rabies is finished).
These people, upon commiting this act, have forfeited their right to be a part of normal Society.

And NO, this cannot be justified in anyway by blaming Society, media, lack of education, race, creed, colour or religion and or PlayStation and call of duty. Some things are beyond justification yet we a as a people feel the urge to look for someone or something to blame.
Maybe, just maybe, these people are bad, simply evil thus they should be treated as such and not as victims or products of an uncaring society.
edit on AM4Thu20151972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Those kids are lucky he didn't empty his magazine. He would have been entirely justified in the defense of himself and his kid.

I hate to ask this question, but can anyone, and I'm asking this seriously, show me a video of any other race doing this kind of thing in America? I can't find any, besides a few brawls between gangs, and those aren't random happenings like this. This is entirely random violence, and people need to start defending themselves with weapons.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Another mob of black teenagers attacking people for no reason......When will the Black leaders start speaking out about the disease that is the Black thug culture?

Mr. King would be all over this calling these scum bags out. Why is the Black thug culture growing instead of shrinking with huge amounts of money and pity? And let me make myself clear I used the term culture for a reason this has nothing to do with skin color. This is what happens when progressive ideals enslave entire cultures in self imposed chains of apathy and entitlement.

edit on 16-4-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-4-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I think they attacked him because he yelled at them for being rowdy and causing problems and scaring people. I'm sure he was just upset for the lady he had to walk to the car and rightfully so.

I grew up in the gangster rap era and people still weren't that damn bad. I really and truly believe he would have done more good unloading on everyone of them he could until the gun went click click click...maybe the others will get a strong enough message about the type of consequences those actions have. Today there really aren't enough consequences for things like this...yet we have prisons full of people for drugs. I really feel like it has gotten past the speaking the lesson phase and we should move right onto teaching that lesson through action. Arm yourself and don't be a victim!

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Yup, I was right. Pretty much predicted what people would be in the video.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Mercy..people seem to feel like they have something to prove these days(though to who nobody knows) which apparently trumps the whole "goodwill towards your fellow man" idea. Things are heating up, and everything has a boiling point..

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
According to the news report, those kids would be called preppies.
Prep academies seem to have gone way downhill since I was a kid.

I went to a prep school. There's three types of kids that goto them:
1. Bad kids with rich parents. The parents want to put their kids in a better environment hoping they can throw money at the problem to fix it.

2. Good kids with rich parents.

3. Drug dealers that pay their way to get an education and access to a market where people have more money to spend.

That's how it was when I was there, not all that long ago really. Lots of drugs, lots of thugs, then a few good kids. Rules were usually strict enough that everyone behaved during school hours though.
edit on 16-4-2015 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

dude, you never fought more than two people at once. It almost always requires a regular person to retreat. Thats the funny thing about number, we need so few, and yet have so so many.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

These are the kinds of things that happen when gangs or gang influence penetrate even the decent communities, as is clearly shown. It is important for the school and local community to work with the local sheriffs office or police department to identify criminal elements and incarcerate them before they can reach a large target audience for the plague they bring to local life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Umm i think your wrong i was around in middle and high school for black and white fights i learned real quick how to fight im no chuck norris but id say i coulda taken at least five of em then the rest would gotten me..a reply to: DYepes

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join