It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drive in Theaters I miss them.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I found this news article today and it sure fits in this thread, its about an indoor drive in Theater.

The August Moon Drive-In is conceived as a mini indoor theme park that transports people in space and time to a quintessentially American experience – where that perfect summer night at sunset, where crickets chirp in the distance and the audience breathes in the scent of fresh meadow air, can be repeated with absolute consistency within what is effectively a giant movie set. In addition to being a re-invention of the movie-going experience, August Moon will allow audiences time to explore, play, and dine, and of course, watch their movie.”

Perfect for Music City, the drive-in will have live music programming before and after the movie.

Movies shown will be first-run movies as well as film favorites. Tickets will run from $8 to $20. The “August Moon community” will be able to vote on certain titles through social media to choose the programming at selected times.

Here is the link.........fox17.com... =link&ICID=ref_fark

Interesting eh?

This might just keep the drive ins alive! "It's Alive!"

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

originally posted by: olaru12
I saw 'Night of the Iguana" at a drive-in....

Ha Ha

LOL

Ok, You have me beat.
Saw it and was glad I spent the money

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

Remember when people would convince the snack box that somebody MUST be paged or life itself would end? The crackly music would be interrupted by a crackly announcement....... "Fred Mortensen, call home immediately. Daisy is foaling."

Mike Hunt is the one you want to page . Just try saying it .

<< 1  2  3   >>

join