It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama Signs Martial Law Order in USA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Woman in the video is a right wing nutjob. Seen her before and couldn't believe people were giving her so much credence.

Come on....You should not call her a nutjob just because she is long whinded or a little passionate about the subject. She is reading straight from the documents. I don't agree with everything she is saying but im not throwing the baby out with the bath water just yet.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
Riiiiiight cause there is only one person who would look into this and only one person who is interested in this kind of thing...and you bring that to this community and think we will believe that. I mean you literally brought a story claiming that only one person investigated these things to a forum where we do that on a daily basis. Not to mention the source and the fact that they only gave them the rights. If this was true you'd think they would want everyone to report it. I'm gonna say more time spent thinking about posting and less time posting will do everyone a favor.

If you do it daily, where is your OP?

Why are replying without watching a 42 minutes video?

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

I know, right? I think anyone that cites an article by Sorcha Faal should be banned from ATS. But people are so desperate to find anti-Obama news they'll dredge it up wherever they can. Shame on you OP.

How is sorcha Faal involved?
The author is Lisa Haven?

Why haven't you watched the video?

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

originally posted by: jtma508
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

I know, right? I think anyone that cites an article by Sorcha Faal should be banned from ATS. But people are so desperate to find anti-Obama news they'll dredge it up wherever they can. Shame on you OP.

How is sorcha Faal involved?
The author is Lisa Haven?

Why haven't you watched the video?
The shills jump this one fast, huh? I wonder where they're posting from?

You know when that happens' you're on to the truth of the matter.
edit on 91659Wednesdayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: raedar
a reply to: Granite

Op, please remove the Before It's News link so this doesn't get tossed. The YouTube link for the original video by Lisa Haven can and should stand alone, as she has nothing to do with where it got posted after it went live. I'd hate to see this woman's research get tossed on ATS.

Yes, I understand your point.

Let's see where this goes...it is important information worth risking a little gruf from some members.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

When I have time I do...what I was referring to is that as a community we have tons of people doing this daily through out all the hours of the day. You don't think someone here would have found his EO to be thread worthy. That's more what I meant. Also seeing as to how I've been duped before by them and after I learned have seen their articles shredded for credibility numerous times here including staff saying they are known hoaxers I didn't even waste 42 min of my time on it. If it was true there sure would be more than one person noticing it. That's common sense and that's what I meant by thinking about posts more as opposed to just plopping one down. I'm sure if you sat down and thought about it logically like I just pointed out you would probably come to the same conclusion. I will liken it to threads on nibiru...if it was there a whole whole lot of amateur astronomers would notice and sound the alarm...yet they haven't cause they don't see it...that's because it isn't there.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Very well said, it is not like this lady is the only looking at jade helm and the eo.

Just seems she wants to say she figured it all out first.

I mean just look at the other stories that BIN runs, that is why people have serious issues with it.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

When I have time I do...what I was referring to is that as a community we have tons of people doing this daily through out all the hours of the day. You don't think someone here would have found his EO to be thread worthy. That's more what I meant. Also seeing as to how I've been duped before by them and after I learned have seen their articles shredded for credibility numerous times here including staff saying they are known hoaxers I didn't even waste 42 min of my time on it. If it was true there sure would be more than one person noticing it. That's common sense and that's what I meant by thinking about posts more as opposed to just plopping one down. I'm sure if you sat down and thought about it logically like I just pointed out you would probably come to the same conclusion. I will liken it to threads on nibiru...if it was there a whole whole lot of amateur astronomers would notice and sound the alarm...yet they haven't cause they don't see it...that's because it isn't there.

Lisa Haven connected all the dots in her report. No ATS member connected the dots...completely.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Tell ya what...I'll watch the video tonight (probably gonna regret this) but I will be fair in my assessment. Then I will come back with my opinion. I just really think more than just her pays attention to this stuff and just like with inventions usually they are being discovered by more than one person around the same time I'd figure other people would have had her same train of thought.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Ongoing thread Here

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join