It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PAPER: Clinton Iowa Stop Staged; Campaign Drove 'ORDINARY' Voters For Photo-Op

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

She is a Pathological liar

That's just another way of saying she's a politician. They're all liars.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: IAMTAT

I just wonder how many threads you will be making on the other guys.

We'll find out together, my friend.
But you're right about one thing: "THIS doesn't look great."

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

It looks like someone doing campaign tricks, it is never great.

Lets just stop focusing on the trivial stuff that has nothing to do with a presidency.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

It looks like someone doing campaign tricks, it is never great.

Lets just stop focusing on the trivial stuff that has nothing to do with a presidency.

Once again...I agree with you; campaign tricks are never great (whomever is responsible for them)...because they're tricks played upon the American people..and we deserve more respect from our prospective leaders; We hire them and we pay their salaries.

As far as this stuff being 'trivial'...I can't agree when 'this stuff' is done in conjunction with something as serious as the presidency.

Election time is a critically important time for the electorate...and the candidates' actions during this period (from a campaign's beginning to end) gives us a real opportunity to judge the candidates' TRUE character... by their actions...BEFORE we choose to elect them. After we elect them, for better or worse, their true character will lastingly effect us, both intimately and nationally.

Many politicians, by their very nature, lie, cheat, fake,...and much worse to us...in order to get our vote...but it's our job as electorate, to do our due diligence in examining what they choose to show us (to 'deny ignorance', if you will)...no matter how trivial their tactics may seem to some.

edit on 15-4-2015 by IAMTAT because: comment added

edit on 15-4-2015 by IAMTAT because: comment added

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   
And I'm supposed to believe the votes aren't staged either?

edit on 4-16-2015 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
Unfortunately I feel it is going to end with another Clinton Presidency. In this case though it will not be Bill who I felt actually tried to do this country good (or at least do less damage) , it is going to be Hillary . I am afraid that will be worse than what we have been going through for a while now.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I note that this was from a Brit paper. imagine our media establishment critiquing her like this.
shame on the MSM.
I'm sick of this woman. I'd love to see Martin O'Malley (or whomever) shock the world be taking the nomination.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Another little white lie emerging ....

Hillary Clinton ventured to Iowa on Wednesday to engage locals on the campaign trail. During a speech, Clinton said that every one of her grandparents had immigrated to the United States, a claim that is contradicted by all other accounts and records.

Hillary Clinton Claimed Her Grandmother Was an Immigrant—But Records Show the Exact Opposite

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Hillary Clinton ventured to Iowa on Wednesday to engage locals on the campaign trail. During a speech, Clinton said that every one of her grandparents had immigrated to the United States, a claim that is contradicted by all other accounts and records.

Hillary Clinton Claimed Her Grandmother Was an Immigrant—But Records Show the Exact Opposite

I know...saw that this morning. Lying to us about her Grandparents as well as NOT leaving a Tip for the peon workers at Chipolte in Iowa really doesn't tell us much about her TRUE character as a person.

Not only doesn't Hillary TIP her servers...she WIPES them.
edit on 16-4-2015 by IAMTAT because: comment added

edit on 16-4-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I know...saw that this morning. Lying to us about her Grandparents as well as NOT leaving a Tip for the peon workers at Chipolte in Iowa really doesn't tell us much about her TRUE character.

She must have had an aid tell her the workers were registered Republicans !!

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I know...saw that this morning. Lying to us about her Grandparents as well as NOT leaving a Tip for the peon workers at Chipolte in Iowa really doesn't tell us much about her TRUE character.

She must have had an aid tell her the workers were registered Republicans !!

Hey, $2.5 BILLION doesn't go as far as it used to.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I'm sorry. She just makes it sooooo easy...

Hillary Parks in Handicap Spot

Hillary Clinton's van parked in a handicap spot, RNC deputy communications director Raj Shah points out in a recent tweet. "Woman of the people!! @HillaryClinton Scooby Doo Van parks in handicap spot," Shah tweets.

www.weeklystandard.com...

VIDEO:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Hillary is an out of touch, egotistical, arrogant, narcissistic, bloviating, lying, hag.

She's a celebrity politician who is using the fact to become president.

Her motives are not altruistic.

Her intentions are not honerable.

She plans on raising 2.5 billion to purchase the Iron throne. The Lannisters are "Hello-Kitty" compared to Hillary.

The only reason a singularity hasn't appeared above her head and suck her up through a black hole is that every other dimension is just as sick of her.

Justin Beiber and the cast and crew of "The Kardashians" would bring a more educated, more knowlegeable White House than Hillary.

About the only groups of people excited about her becoming president are myopic liberals with berkenstock sandals, ironic glasses and ISIS.

ISIS is excited because finally, finally, there will be someone less popular than them.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

First time I heard of screening and staging supporters was the Republicans.

I think it was Bush.

edit on 16-4-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Hilary can't pay for the amount of exposure republicans are giving her. Since Cruz announced his run we haven't heard much from him since he revealed he signed up for obamacare. Paul and Rubio have also disappeared from the media but Hilliary articles and story's are everywhere.

Hilliary this Hilliary that blah blah blah and its early in the election season.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

She lied about her grandparents being immigrants too. Guess she thinks everyone is stupid and couldn't check the facts or she's just an habitual liar. Probably both.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

First time I heard of screening and staging supporters was the Republicans.

I think it was Bush.

Which Bush?...The one before Monica Lewinski...or the one after?

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

The Big3 MSM blasters are on the move !!

ABC-CBS-NBC network free TV

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Deflect

Palpitate

Fibrillate

Heart Pounding

Fever Welts

Forgot Successful Family Structure !!
edit on Apr-16-2015 by xuenchen because: ;;99[__-oo-__]""

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
Hilary can't pay for the amount of exposure republicans are giving her.

SURE she can pay for it!...She's spending $2.5 Billion on her campaign (More than Obama & Romney combined)..while she's campaigning to reform campaign finance...BADA-BING! Ya can't make this stuff up...I tells ya!
edit on 16-4-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join