It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton: The International Neocon Warmonger

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Local elections are just as crooked as the federal ones.Just look at 2000.Need I say more.As for Shillary's handlers they keep floating this dream ticket of her and Liz Warren which we all know damn well will never happen because if she's on the ticket or even part of the administration there goes all their support from Wall Street.Instead look for them to start to marginalize Warren and the progressives.As for Jeb how fixed does the GOP field look it's a forgone conclusion he's gonna win thanks to daddy and the idiocy of the voters.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Why do people continue to parrot I have to vote D or R. You don't... Get out of those two parties join a party you believe in stop voting for the lesser of two evils.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Why all the nods toward Kerry?

I worked as a reporter in Massachusetts for many years.

Trust me, he is not all that.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The gullibility of the public will reach new lows in 2016, as they clamour to vote for Hillary simply because she'll be the first "woman" president.

It's so obvious that I'll not believe it when it actually happens.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

She is a pro outsourcing globalist. Just a corporate mercenary. I suggest watching the movie "Death by China". The Clintons are NO friend of the American working class. And of course Jeb Bush will be a thousand times worse. If thats my choice this time around, I wont be voting. Rand Paul is the only one who has a chance of getting my vote, he talks a good game but he is probably just another shill of the one percent anyway. Its heads we lose, tails we lose this time around.
edit on 18-4-2015 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
While I am in agreement with the "No more Bushes" crowd, I simply cannot be so myopic as to think the only other logical choice is Hillary Rodham.

People can't be so blind and stupid unless they aren't paying attention.

Plus, "she" sounds like an Alien from Mars Attacks. ACK!!! ACK!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA

But even if she was a Nazi she'd still be better than Jeb Bush. That's how bad a predicament we're in for the 2016 elections. Arg. Can't anyone save us?

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
She ran, you voted, the rest of the world died.

Thanks a bunch, yet another decade of bombings and occupation.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: bullcat

Only if Putin wills it.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: bullcat

Only if Putin wills it.

I wish Putin was running for office.

At least he keeps his word.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Thanks for all the great responses to this op.

It’s clear though that we at ATS are in the small quant minority of aware voters in America because Hillary and Jeb will get millions of votes in the election with most of them being willingly and happily enacted to elect either of these two horrible choices.

What this tells us is of the enormity of the massive ignorance, apathy, and acceptance of minimally mediocrity or worst some form of masochistic self hatred or self destruction inherent in the American voting populace.

Lets face it folks it’s a disease of the brain in America where the Hobson’s choice of Jeb Bush or Hillary Clinton is like deciding between stale bread or molded bread for dinner!

Candidates with no morality, no vision, no empathy for ordinary Americans, and no idea on what to do to curb the downfall of America.

My fellow citizens we are again at the edge of the abyss where the lesser of two evils is the best of the worst

edit on 19-4-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join