It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hand of God and all the Signs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: roberthsiddelljr
Ref Youtube "Tsunami Prophecy" by Dr Patrica Green: God told her Obama would be elected and God's Hand of Judgement would fall during his term. Joe Brandt saw a vision of The Big One and in the vision he saw a newspaper photograph of the POTUS and he had big ears. Edgar Cayce said when Vesuvius or Pele act up, the Big One will hit Southern California in three months. God gave Efrain Rodriguez a vision of a meteorite that hits the Gulf at night and kills millions. America's disgrace is not over until 20Jan2017, 20 months distant.

That time frame fits with my dangerous gas theory. I've been saying that we have about three years at most before no one can deny that we are on the cusp of an extinction level event, and God's time is at hand. I can't say how it will happen, but throughout my book I've written about mass animal die-offs, quakes, volcanoes, sinkholes, disease, mysterious fires, extreme weather and yes, fireballs, have all been increasing in frequency and intensity. It will continue.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I almost missed this chapter in your book and I had only time to S&F this thread the other night. Good stuff Rez and I will be honest with you. Only weddings and Funerals for me as far as Church goes but I do indeed own a bible and I was taught quite a bit in school as well. You placed a lot of pieces into the puzzle between what you think is happening and what the bible says.

I gotta say they fit quite nicely and that my friend is from a non church goer.
Regards, Iwinder

new topics

<< 1   >>

join