It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is the media lately truthful

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
there has been some people in the news media not reporting stories as they happen.i noticed the war in iraq stories being quieted and the abuse of military be quieted.also those being deported as terrorists which where not terrorist being quieted.is this the new trend for the news in 2005?in canada right now there freaking about the arar story.

www.canada.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
i think this has been the trend for the last 3 years or so... it is nothing new. the us gov just doesnt want anyone to know that they are just as bad as the terrorists they kill.

i like you signature, but what the #ell did my shelf ever do for me?

Odd

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The media has never been wholly truthful, and, until the largest news outlet in the country is ATSNN or a similar private network free from corporate or financial interests, it never will be.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Try looking at Drudgereport.com , it is the only place i get my news from

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 06:47 AM
link   
The only way to understand the news is to look at it in total, the big picture. Get a dozen televisions, half a dozen computers, tune in to various news outlets, sit back and collate. The stories that are universally reported are either patently false, or overblown. Most of the "shared" stories build up a sort of cumulative mass as they're reported over and over again by the different sources. The absolute best way to find out what's not being reported is to watch the mainstream media, and compare them to the underground info streams. Many times, in my experience, a host of Underground outlets jump on a story like hyenas on a zebra calf, while the mainstream media ignore it completely, instead they report on some random murder, or abduction, or shark attack. If the News is heavy on the side of fluff (heavy on the light stuff? heh) chances are there is something big that's just broke on the underground channels, and is being analyzed for spin before release by the TV outlets. Seriously though, get a bunch of T.V.'s and watch them simultaneously, while surfing the web. The disparity between true news and Misdirection/Scare Tactics is shocking.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   
The one thing you must realise, if you wish to read what the media has to say, remember that they've modified all the nouns............there are no nouns allowed in the press!
So there's where their lies begin!
How can you have Truth without nouns?

[edit on 7-1-2005 by blueymorgan]

new topics

top topics

join