It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jade Helm 15 Patch...Master the Human Domain

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

Good points.

Ukraine, Crimea, Russia all fit.

Gun grab? Might be overly ambitious without practice.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Once I stepped back for a moment, the cultural significance of jade seems pretty likely too.

jade helm = peace control

Jade meaning

Jade is a special stone that is believed to promote wisdom, balance, and peace. It has spiritual attributes, which are extremely distinct. This prehistoric sign of calm and peace is a unique, strong piece of tool that encourages our consciousness to increase at a higher level. However, jade gemstones perform such function in a restrained and humble way. Because of its extraordinary broad effectiveness, this gemstone is frequently categorized together with the diamond.

Since the prehistoric time, Jade was regarded as a gemstone of nobility, power, and royalty most particularly in the East. It was considered as a manifestation of the worldwide ideology. The jade gemstone corresponds to the atmosphere of the Planet Neptune. Thus, the reason why people who are born with astrological signs representing a water element are mostly fascinated with jade.

Jade is a special gemstone of healing and stability. It relieves anxiety and lightens emotions developed from fear. This stone is one of the many gemstones, which never allow any negative energy or negative influences to affect the individual wearing it. It does not allow the entry of any external negative vibration. It simply protects people from getting disturbed by negative influences as it continues to emit cleansing and calming aura. Jade can also establish a closer connection between the different stages of the intellectual part of the body. Hence, it improves the mental capacity of a person. The ancient people from the East have known all the healing properties of Jade for hundreds of years.

I believe the jade helm name to be more straight forward. The guys that planned this were green berets...jade=green, helm=beret.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Once I stepped back for a moment, the cultural significance of jade seems pretty likely too.

Jade meaning

Jade is a special stone that is believed to promote wisdom, balance, and peace. It has spiritual attributes, which are extremely distinct. This prehistoric sign of calm and peace is a unique, strong piece of tool that encourages our consciousness to increase at a higher level. However, jade gemstones perform such function in a restrained and humble way. Because of its extraordinary broad effectiveness, this gemstone is frequently categorized together with the diamond.

Since the prehistoric time, Jade was regarded as a gemstone of nobility, power, and royalty most particularly in the East. It was considered as a manifestation of the worldwide ideology. The jade gemstone corresponds to the atmosphere of the Planet Neptune. Thus, the reason why people who are born with astrological signs representing a water element are mostly fascinated with jade.

Jade is a special gemstone of healing and stability. It relieves anxiety and lightens emotions developed from fear. This stone is one of the many gemstones, which never allow any negative energy or negative influences to affect the individual wearing it. It does not allow the entry of any external negative vibration. It simply protects people from getting disturbed by negative influences as it continues to emit cleansing and calming aura. Jade can also establish a closer connection between the different stages of the intellectual part of the body. Hence, it improves the mental capacity of a person. The ancient people from the East have known all the healing properties of Jade for hundreds of years.

I believe the jade helm name to be more straight forward. The guys that planned this were green berets...jade=green, helm=beret.

Could be dual meaning but, green berets are all about training local insurgents.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Military Admits ‘Martial Law’ Test Runs Planned Throughout U.S. This Summer = JADE HELM

Martial Law - a.k.a. Jade Helm

I hope this helps branch the connections of where this government is heading...

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Jade meaning

Not typical. Military ops have a two word code. A list of first words and a list of second words (usually generated randomly) and should not lend significance to the nature of the project or mission. It can happen. Usually doesn't.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Jade meaning

Not typical. Military ops have a two word code. A list of first words and a list of second words (usually generated randomly) and should not lend significance to the nature of the project or mission. It can happen. Usually doesn't.

So would the number 15 not have any significance in this? I have been wondering what that means as well.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Jade meaning

So would the number 15 not have any significance in this? I have been wondering what that means as well.

I must admit, I simply disregarded that. Must be my aversion to numerology?

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
What is the name of the font used in the logo?

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

There's that damn forest again....LOL.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

also if you remember and look at the link you gave me in the other thread, it starts on a 15th, and ends on a 15th.
15 July through 15 September.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

also if you remember and look at the link you gave me in the other thread, it starts on a 15th, and ends on a 15th.

Hmmmm...any significance to the number 15 in general then? They have been planning this for a couple years and that is a lot of "15's" in the equation.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

6/15/15
9/15/15

and 6 + 9 is 15

Numbers are fun.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

6/15/15
9/15/15

and 6 + 9 is 15

Numbers are fun.

Well that is interesting specifically because of this:

In the Hebrew numbering system, the number 15 is not written according to the usual method, with the letters that represent "10" and "5" (י-ה, yodh and heh), because those spell out one of the Jewish names of God. Instead, the date is written with the letters representing "9" and "6" (ט-ו, teth and vav)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Curiouser and curiouser...

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

just a thought, 15th Amendment was a the last reconstruction amendment after the civil war.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

just a thought, 15th Amendment was a the last reconstruction amendment after the civil war.

Interesting...and that has to do with voting discrimination...and Jade Helm is all along the Mexican border....so many odd synchronicity occurrences here.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

the other two the 13th and 14th
1+3=4
1+4=5
1+5=6
4+5+6=15

edit on 15-4-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Things that make you go hmmm.

April 15, 1865
Abraham Lincoln, Date of assassination

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I'm curious as to why the number 15 was not put on the logo. The name of the exercise clearly includes it, so why not the logo?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join