It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jade Helm 15 Patch...Master the Human Domain

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Oddly enough, it appears to specifically be this clog...same markings on it:

That pic is from a giant clog in Amsterdam.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
My sink is clogged.

Cue snare drum\high hat.
I'll be here all week.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Ha!

Any chance you know the significance of the symbolism on those clogs? Seems to be the same markings as the one on the patch and the pic I posted. Is that a flag of some sort? Really just trying to find the history on that symbol on the clog. I have found numerous pics of clogs with the same thing painted on them.
edit on 4/15/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

My sink is clogged.

I throw my shoe atchu!

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I have no idea what that flag-type symbol means, but I'd really like to know, wouldn't you?
(Or should I say wooden shoe?)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
No idea on the clogs .. rather odd choice of items to be on a unit crest / patch .. not seen anything like that used before ... time for another beer kickstart the little grey cells maybe will recall something later ..

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
No idea on the clogs .. rather odd choice of items to be on a unit crest / patch .. not seen anything like that used before ... time for another beer kickstart the little grey cells maybe will recall something later ..

Yeah, I thought the same, unless we are doing this as a joint exercise with Holland or something of the sort. Is there anything going on in that area right now that would need the involvement of US forces?

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
My sink is clogged.

Cue snare drumhigh hat.
I'll be here all week.

At first I thought that was just funny, but then I recalled the recent news involving the regional Walmart Shutdowns all due to... plumbing...

It is no stretch to suggest Walmart could be more than complicit in this operation? We've suspected so much for years now, but now we have the fact that several Walmarts in the region have suddenly gutted their employees and even contractors from the buildings, by reason of some ambiguous "plumbing issues."

Also, on that note: The symbol is of the same six-point star (cube) shape as Walmart's logo.
edit on 15-4-2015 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

This also caught my eye.

Wooden clogs

Arabian, Islam M. Ibn Siren

(Sandals | Shoes | Slippers) A wooden clog maker in a dream represents piety, asceticism, repentance from sin, purity, cleanliness, a hy- gienic person, or a marriage into a family of outcasts. (Also see Slippers)…

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

we must look like a bunch of nuts posting pictures of clogs and making clog jokes and puns lol
We're awesome ATS. just wanted to throw that out there

edit on 15-4-2015 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The shoe is transparant.
It could be anywhere...blending in like a cloaked Predator (the movie alien, not the drone).

That's what I get, for what it's worth.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

With some of the recent incidents in europe they have been working more closely with them on counter-insurgency warfare .. they been doing same in asia as well ..

It may be an unofficial patch .. with s.o.g we never had an official patch though there were several unofficial ones .. this might be a modern unofficial one .. that damn shoe is quite puzzling though ..

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

we must look like a bunch of nuts posting pictures of clogs and making clog jokes and pubs lol
We're awesome ATS. just wanted to throw that out there

Look like?

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Most likely an SF Training Op dealing in covert sabotage.

2d

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Most likely an SF Training Op dealing in covert sabotage.

2d

Funny how I overlooked the obvious direct symbolism of sabotage.

What forest?

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp
a reply to: FamCore

And let's not forget that the most money in politics comes from unions, public sector ones in particular.

No, it comes from a handful of billionaires, whose contributions dwarf anything by public unions.
edit on 15-4-2015 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

Master of the human domain = the ability to blend in with the local population while conducting operations .. back in the old days we called it going native ..

So... What military targets could the US military blend in with? This would exclude Africa, ME, South and central America. The probable target list is predominately Caucasian English speakers. I figured it out! We are invading Canada!

All joking aside, this is the real deal and it's targeted at US citizens. Get the word out. Do not let the media set the narrative.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer

originally posted by: greencmp
a reply to: FamCore

And let's not forget that the most money in politics comes from unions, public sector ones in particular.

No, it comes from a handful of billionaires, whose contributions dwarf anything by public unions.

Nope and the corporations themselves, if syndicalist, are on the same team.
edit on 15-4-2015 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Once I stepped back for a moment, the cultural significance of jade seems pretty likely too.

jade helm = peace control

Jade meaning

Jade is a special stone that is believed to promote wisdom, balance, and peace. It has spiritual attributes, which are extremely distinct. This prehistoric sign of calm and peace is a unique, strong piece of tool that encourages our consciousness to increase at a higher level. However, jade gemstones perform such function in a restrained and humble way. Because of its extraordinary broad effectiveness, this gemstone is frequently categorized together with the diamond.

Since the prehistoric time, Jade was regarded as a gemstone of nobility, power, and royalty most particularly in the East. It was considered as a manifestation of the worldwide ideology. The jade gemstone corresponds to the atmosphere of the Planet Neptune. Thus, the reason why people who are born with astrological signs representing a water element are mostly fascinated with jade.

Jade is a special gemstone of healing and stability. It relieves anxiety and lightens emotions developed from fear. This stone is one of the many gemstones, which never allow any negative energy or negative influences to affect the individual wearing it. It does not allow the entry of any external negative vibration. It simply protects people from getting disturbed by negative influences as it continues to emit cleansing and calming aura. Jade can also establish a closer connection between the different stages of the intellectual part of the body. Hence, it improves the mental capacity of a person. The ancient people from the East have known all the healing properties of Jade for hundreds of years.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Maybe the shoe is a message to the ISIS terrorists on our Mexican border with Texas. The shoe is an important symbol in Islamic culture.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join