It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aaron Hernandez GUILTY of FIRST Degree Murder, Guilty On All Charges!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
He is guilty. period. regardless of no murder weapon. witnesses, nothing. he thought he was a gang banger, well now look where it landed him. he threw away an amazing opportunity over stupidity. its sad these KIDS that get these multi million dollar deals still feel as if they need to prove something to the culture that influenced them. I am a Patriots fan, born and raised, but there is no sympathy to him for the actions he chose. sad to see another wasted youth….

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

He could have gone down as the greatest tight end in NFL history I think. Such a waste.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: here4this
Found guilty and sentenced to prison for life with no chance of parole. Also , 2 other murder charges waiting on him in Boston. What does it take to make an NFL star commit such ? I have no idea.

He must be sick in the head. Or just grew up with and continued to keep the wrong company. Stupid.

He was on track for a HOF career, playing with one of the best QB's ever to play the game, and he does all this?

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I have followed this case from the beginning. I am a huge football fan and have played fantasy for going on 12 years. As the elements of the crime were leaked during the process I began to think that this kid is guilty.

When the reports of the other double homicide over a spilt drink came out, and the car that was used for the murders was found in his cousin's garage. It became clear that his guy never left the hood.

Also, shooting his homeboy in the face over a bar tab.....well, what was he thinking?

What a waste of a young life. So talented, really good looking, he could have had it all.

He is where he belongs. People like him need to be removed from society.

Still, it is sad. What a wasted life.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join