It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is this what is really going on here on earth?????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Forgive me I almost never do posts or yet alone videos so if I did anything wrong please do not be so hard on me! Anyway my friend yesterday sent me a couple videos and told me to watch! The first is 44 minutes and the second continues but is 1 hour 14 minutes. I did a search on the guy Robert Scott on ATS and did not find anything. So this guy talks about how Alien influences are on earth and how they started here. He also shares a chant so you can connect to ETs towards the end of each video. I want ATS opinion and see what people think cause even though all this kinda resonates with me I am also skeptical! Thanks !!

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: krazyiven

Fixed clip links 4 ya

Just use the bits AFTER the equals sign in the youtube url not the whole address.

May watch later, thanks for posting.
edit on 15/4/2015 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
redundant post. gonna check out this ET chant.....
edit on 15-4-2015 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Will watch later. On a quick note, given the terrifying experiences of some abductees, I don't think they would want any connection with ET's or at least the ET types who have abducted them.

OP, have you seen/watched/researched much on this subject? Just curious because if this is your first exposure to it exercise discernment. It seems like there is an alien interaction with this planet, but there is much disinformation, bad information, and outright hoaxes out there.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: krazyiven

Can you edit your OP to let us know what "IT" is you are referring to? What is it the videos are claiming is happening on Earth?

Since you said take it easy, I am
Just update that, i don't' feel like looking at almost 2 hours of video to find out what you can just post fairly quickly. If I find it interesting, than I'll take a look at the videos.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
these supposed aliens (not really aliens) are the ones behind cattle mutilations and child abductions more than 30,000 since 1970's.

These so called aliens are trying to GM themselves with man to recreate a destroyed species of man, Giants, the ol men of renown.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
So far, the intro, '' bad alien guys controlling ruling bad earth guys but about to be neutralised off world for the creation of utopian earth''...

That bit was just after and before some plugs for a book.

Suspicious so far, but will watch in parts.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

It's just the usual youtube $$ drivel

thanks

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE
Will watch later. On a quick note, given the terrifying experiences of some abductees, I don't think they would want any connection with ET's or at least the ET types who have abducted them.

OP, have you seen/watched/researched much on this subject? Just curious because if this is your first exposure to it exercise discernment. It seems like there is an alien interaction with this planet, but there is much disinformation, bad information, and outright hoaxes out there.

Yeah, those stories they totally made up are really scary! Not as scary as the gullible people who buy em

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
This guy is full of it! I'm no skeptic but this verbal poop is just fruit and nut (sell books) twaddle!
Its guys like this that give Ufology a bad name and fuels skepticism!
if he told you that what he states or has written was just made up stories he wouldn't sell one book that's why he states its fact which sells books to lemons!
Money Money A hole!
edit on 15-4-2015 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
This is my first time hearing a guy speak about an earth utopia coming soon. I only thought he was real because he gave lots of free information and the stuff kind of resonated with me. But I am glad I brought it here first for experts to analyze!

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
The thing is, even if there was a cabal controlling things happening on Earth, whether it's aliens or not, they're either doing a great job -- with the development of high-speed communications, transportation, public health, great food production, etc. -- or they're doing a lousy job -- with overpopulation, pollution, cancer, etc.

It all depends on whether you think the world is awesome or going down the toilet. Almost as if nobody was in control!

edit on 15-4-2015 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I think the reason this guy sold me on his idea is because he gives you free chant to try for 30 days so you can have your own experience. Honestly that is why I brought it here....

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

. He also shares a chant so you can connect to ETs

I doubt it. Chants are for devils.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: krazyiven
I think the reason this guy sold me on his idea is because he gives you free chant to try for 30 days so you can have your own experience. Honestly that is why I brought it here....
Claims should be evaluated using some kind of logical reasoning process:

A Field Guide to Critical Thinking

”FiLCHeRS” stand for the rules of Falsifiability, Logic, Comprehensiveness, Honesty, Replicability, and Sufficiency. Apply these six rules to the evidence offered for any claim, I tell my students, and no one will ever be able to sneak up on you and steal your belief.

A lot of people should read this entire article, but it's highly recommended for you.

edit on 15-4-2015 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Thanks I am actually reading this now! It is a good article cause I tend to like believing witout to much research! Especially when it comes to Ufo/Alien stuff! a reply to: Arbitrageur

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I think it's safe to say anyone who teaches "chants to connect to ETs" is either a nutbar or a con artist. Or both.

*Does a quick search on this guy*

Oh, look....He's selling something. Imagine that.

I mean, really. "Chants to connect to ETs"? Try to use a little discernment and critical thinking....

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: korkythecat

It's just the usual youtube $$ drivel

Also not how comments are disabled - they are afraid of them!

new topics

top topics

join