It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Admits ‘Martial Law’ Test Runs Planned Throughout U.S. This Summer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
hmm, let's see...all those states have similar climate and/or geography to the middle east, Florida doesn't, nor does Vermont, or any other number of states. seems like legit places to practice war games. but, the paranoia is there as far as this thread is concerned.

Isn't it also a better training area than north of the country?
Most of it is plateau or plains, with the addition of the Pacific Mountain System toward California. Towards the North you have the rockies and the highlands, with less coast to defend too.

Seems like they've got every kind of terrain in the area they're planning to use, while going coast to coast, and having a border and coast too, without any really big mountains getting in the way.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
The first source is unfounded and nothing but fear mongering. I would highly suggest anybody before they're taken in by this BS read of the second source.

hey, hey....don't burst that fear bubble, it's good for gun sales, survival equipment sales, militia sign-ups and dues, survival training fees, etc....

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

I sat and watched it on multiple news stations and online feeds. It certainly didn't look voluntary to me.

You do realize you're on a conspiracy website, right?

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Maybe we pissed off one too many countries and they know the southern border needs to be fortified. Maybe there's sleeper cells within the country now and that's why the police are militarized. I guess we'll find out on 9/11/15.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake
Another thread on jade helm, cool, it needs to be shown but,........u are posting like its new info ?!? We have been taking for a while about this.....your op did not bring new info to this subject.....

This entire thread could be linked to any of the other threads about jade helm.

My point is, whats your new point?

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Thank you!

Here's the first line of the OP..........

Newly-leaked military documents

So apparently that source is nothing more than fear mongering. Because I've never seen leaked documents that were publicly available before.

Instead of a hoax bin, I wish this site would have a bad source fear mongering bin.

You're welcome !
Yeah it's easy to admit something when you have all the details on an open website straight from the horses mouth.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Yes. That's why these conspiracies endure. There is always an out. Always another theory.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: clearmind

I did a lot of searches before posting this to make sure I wasn't covering old ground, and apparently I missed some older threads.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Contrasting with the conspiracy crowd the MSM crowd is going to all lengths to dismiss this when it appears to be not voluntary at all. Makes you wonder why.
edit on 16-4-2015 by dreamingawake because: sp

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Why do you think Jade Helm has anything to do with martial law? And show me where they "admit to it".

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Looks like the S is going to HTF

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Calob

that should read, looks like BS is going to HTF.
cause that's all it is.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
Don't bother me with this stuff.
The new season of my favorite TV shows is starting.

dont worry bud im sure your fema camp will have satellite tv...

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: caladonea

This is very interesting...and there is another thread about ISIS having a training camp in Mexico 8 miles from the Texas border...plus someone said that ISIS wants to take over an American city...and now this summer (Marital Law) training exercises in the U.S....I say something is definitely up.

BTW, a representative from Homeland Security was interviewed on AM Radio yesterday and he denied the ISIS training camp in Mexico, so...it's probably true.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

There have been terror cells all over the USA for at least 15 years... I say that long because 15 years ago is when I started hearing about them in safety briefs.

Used to be money making cells, I imagine it wouldn't be that hard to go from money laundering to killing people.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Yes, there have been terrorist cells in the US for years now. The biggest and best organized is located "inside the Beltway".

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Calob
Looks like the S is going to HTF

Why? These things or something very like them are going on all the time. Has it hit the fan yet? This is standard operations.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   

This summer? Found something odd again, couldn't this one actually be sheduled for spring as well?
At least if the date/ period given at this site isn't just misleading due to some little mistake:

Spring:
www.globalsecurity.org...
September:
www.globalsecurity.org...

So things might be up & running already, this distortion could even contribute to the psy-ops factor. People would be unaware and act pretty normal, wouldn't they? Well... is this not exactly what real-world-exercises are all about, to simulate real-world-situations?
September is still pointed out in the detailed section regarding Jade Helm, so actually nothing to support this claim at all. Coincidence maybe, quite possibly indeed. Just curious if somebody has seen more hints suggesting this early start in spring. Globalsecurity has proven to be a very good source at many other occasions, but even good staff does slobby work at times.
Anyway... appreciate your answers and thumbs up for not bothering with "Game of Drones"!

cheers!

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

You do know this wasn't leaked right? It was announced.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
Contrasting with the conspiracy crowd the MSM crowd is going to all lengths to dismiss this when it appears to be not voluntary at all. Makes you wonder why.
what is not voluntary? The training of elite forces? No. When you join the military you volunteer for what ever they want you to do. However...joining the service at all is completely voluntary so in essence they all volunteered. Explain what you're talking about.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join