It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Admits ‘Martial Law’ Test Runs Planned Throughout U.S. This Summer

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I'm pretty worried about this marital law a couple people have mentioned. I definitely prefer to be single and have zero plans of getting married anytime soon, so I wonder what this marital law entails!

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

i guess you didn't see my edit, in last post.

ETA: the command may be stationed on Eglin, doesn't mean drill are conducted here in Florida.

ETA: per your link,

JH is a challenging eight-week joint military and interagency (IA) Unconventional Warfare (UW) exercise conducted throughout Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, California, Nevada, Utah and Colorado.

no mention of training in Florida. other than the location of the command.
edit on 15-4-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

i guess you didn't see my edit, in last post.

ETA: the command may be stationed on Eglin, doesn't mean drill are conducted here in Florida.

Yeah...didn't see it before I posted, but even if no exercises are planned there, FL is included for command in JH15.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Focus is on Texas, have they the largest gun ownership in the country?

Most likely to resist?

edit on 15-4-2015 by bullcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

think about what you said,

Yeah...didn't see it before I posted, but even if no exercises are planned there, FL is included for command in JH15.

going by that what you are saying, SF troops and troops from any of these Commands are based, these states are involved. true troops are from based in other states, but the exercise isn't.

Participants:
– US Army Special Forces Command (Green Berets)
– US Navy SEALS – US Air Force Special Operations Command
– USMC Marine Special Operations Command
– USMC Marine Expeditionary Units
– 82nd Airborne Division – Interagency Partners

edit on 15-4-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Reply to bullcat
Yes Texas would resist a federal takeover.

Even the local leos have no problem openly talking about it.
edit on 15-4-2015 by johnwick because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Dbl post

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Pimpish

As you should be!

No one should force that on you

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

So, what can we do to observe or get details of their training procedures? I, for one, would like to know how they intend to carry them out so they may be countered. Anyone here have relatives in the service that would indulge us that info? Any other ideas?

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Wal-Mart would certainly make a good location to practice an assault.

Strategically, it would make sense for folks resisting the government in an all-out armed conflict to take over several large supply caches in the AO and then base their operations from those locations. A fully-stocked Super Wal-Mart, Target, etc. could support a sizable force for months.

A Wal-Mart would also be a tactical nightmare for any assaulting force so if those closed stores are part of this exercise, it makes total sense.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: gottaknow

So, what can we do to observe or get details of their training procedures? I, for one, would like to know how they intend to carry them out so they may be countered. Anyone here have relatives in the service that would indulge us that info? Any other ideas?

These exercises are likely focusing on the "what to do" if a smaller (less than 10,000) armed and organized force becomes hostile.

My advice is: don't be part of that force.

If the scenario turned into an all-out civilians vs military-takeover, which will never happen, the vast majority of servicemen would not be on the side of the government. The conflict would quickly turn into a group of states versus the federal government.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
hmm, let's see...all those states have similar climate and/or geography to the middle east, Florida doesn't, nor does Vermont, or any other number of states. seems like legit places to practice war games. but, the paranoia is there as far as this thread is concerned.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I thought the lock down of Boston after the marathon bombing was a martial law exercise?

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The first source is unfounded and nothing but fear mongering. I would highly suggest anybody before they're taken in by this BS read of the second source.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
See I'm not sure "Admits" is the correct word. I think they "Announced" this. Along with details of hours of training locations of training and nature of training. It really seems to me that this is all open and above board.
This is training of covert military forces (Navy SEALS, Green Berets, et al.) not covert training of military forces. Read that twice.

www.washingtonpost.com...
e dit on 4152015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: gottaknow

You can probably get all the info you want right from the government's own website which is open to the public. Lots of documents on jade helm 15.

search.usa.gov...

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Thank you!

Here's the first line of the OP..........

Newly-leaked military documents

So apparently that source is nothing more than fear mongering. Because I've never seen leaked documents that were publicly available before.

Instead of a hoax bin, I wish this site would have a bad source fear mongering bin.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
I'm sure this exercise has been cleared with all the town's and cities involved and is in no way secret.

Several of the maps we've seen are for those towns and states. But I'm sure someone will come along any moment to claim that this is what they "want us to think!!!" lol

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
I thought the lock down of Boston after the marathon bombing was a martial law exercise?

No it wasn't.
It was a voluntary curfew, and it was called that across all media. It was done to attempt to keep people safe while an ongoing threat was active in the area.

The only people who called it "Martial Law" were conspiracy theorists and radical Republicans.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: bullcat

Focus is on Texas, have they the largest gun ownership in the country?

Most likely to resist?

The state with the most guns per capita is Kentucky.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join