It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Admits ‘Martial Law’ Test Runs Planned Throughout U.S. This Summer

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Newly-leaked military documents reveal what the United States government is no longer denying: that elite branches of the military are currently preparing for “training exercises” throughout the U.S. southwest which simulate martial law scenarios.

The document reveals the training exercises are being conducted under the name “Operation Jade Helm.”

The exercises are scheduled to begin this July and continue for eight weeks. The operation will include the participation of 1,200 troops from the the Green Berets, Navy SEALS and Special Operations from the Air Force and Marines.

While the military acknowledges the leaked information is legitimate, they have termed the exercises “Realistic Military Training” and confirm that these exercises will be carried out in towns in Arizona, California, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Texas as well as Utah. For whatever reason, the focus seems to be on the U.S. southwest in particular.

Here is a map of the areas being used for martial law test runs. If you hear "Jade Helm" mentioned on the internet, this is what they are talking about. The Wal-Mart stores that are being closed (this thread) happen to all be in Jade Helm states, for example. Are they going to be used in the test runs?

Does that mean that Wal Mart stores nationwide are planned to double as holding centers during martial law?

A closer look at the map shows this to be all one combined training exercise, where some states and a part of southern California have gone "hostile."

Source

Source 2
edit on 15amWed, 15 Apr 2015 08:10:37 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Don't bother me with this stuff.
The new season of my favorite TV shows is starting.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
There is a buzz around NATO currently that the next big op is likely to be in Africa in which urban warfare will be a major factor. I am not suggesting that this is what is driving these exercises but it is a possibility. This one is certainly worthy of weather eye surveillance from ATS .

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: hotel1

That would make sense, the test runs could be for martial law in other countries... better to test in the U.S.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

This is very interesting...and there is another thread about ISIS having a training camp in Mexico 8 miles from the Texas border...plus someone said that ISIS wants to take over an American city...and now this summer (Marital Law) training exercises in the U.S....I say something is definitely up.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: caladonea

I'm not sure why I can't reply separately, but anyway, martial law is all about controlling the electrical power grid of the nation. Sorry guys, it's that simple. It's an economic thing done without bullets. Cool, isn't it. Marcos of the Philippines did it, why not the US politicians that have dumbed down the Americans so much that 50 million or more, including the military are on govt. assistance. Anyway, I do believe a form of "Marcos martial law" can and will happen in the states. Just look at all the dumb as...es that are now wearing badges and protecting you, oops, I mean shooting poor crime suspects in the back as they run away. Never heard of such stuff before in the states. Heck, where does the "mafia" stand on this stuff?

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

No they're not. They start in Sept. Or Oct. No one watches summer replacement shows.

Get ready to be invaded. LOL. It just never ceases to amaze me that people think that the military are so lax in their practices that secret mission information is "leaked"...
I'm sure this exercise has been cleared with all the town's and cities involved and is in no way secret.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

well according to your map two of the states that they are closing the stores in are not part of it.
they are in Brandon, Florida, and Tulsa, Oklahoma, kinda puts a hole in that theory as far as i'm concerned.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
hey if you are trying to fight an enemy in a urban situation and your citizens are not directly involved in the operation then you want them to stay out of sight and armed but in their homes as not to get in the way.

that is why Marital Law would be enacted if an urban warfare situation.

for the uninformed the military games start in July 2015 and run through Sept 2015.

edit on 15-4-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

well according to your map two of the states that they are closing the stores in are not part of it.
they are in Brandon, Florida, and Tulsa, Oklahoma, kinda puts a hole in that theory as far as i'm concerned.

Jade Helm is in FL as well, though I don't know what towns. I don't know about Oklahoma. I had another thread on this a few weeks back that has the info in it on the FL locations.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
This is interesting and once it kicks off it will be sure to generate some threads here. I remember when they did exercises last year in Miami and there were some fun over the top threads about it.

Most of those states make sense for training because of the Military bases in them. I remember 20 years ago when I was stationed at Fort Hood we went to areas I had no idea existed that were completely abandoned 50 miles out that looked like it was built during WW2. I am sure they will do some training in areas like that, but I wonder how much they will do in conjunction with local and state.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
From News reports, Colorado has backed out of JH15.

Source

DENVER - Colorado will not be involved in the upcoming Jade Helm 15 military exercise planned in six other states.

Mark Lastoria, Director of Public Affairs, US Army Special Operations Command, told 7NEWS Tuesday that the military unit that was going to participate is no longer available, therefore no troops will be operating in Colorado.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I'm pretty sure Miami was one of the locations

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

There is a bit of text on the map saying a base in Florida is involved, but I don't see anything involving Oklahoma, true. Although I saw somewhere else on the net that Oklahoma was involved, the state doesn't appear on the map, so I can't say for sure.
edit on 15amWed, 15 Apr 2015 09:21:06 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

if your talking about the Modern-Day Martial Law thread, i went through it and the only mention of Florida that i saw, is a drill that has already taken place. one last year in Mamai, and one in Fort Lauderdale.

plus i live one mile from one of the largest training areas for special forces in fl. i would expect for a excise the size of this, there would be a lot of activity in the area. so far no more than usual.

edit on 15-4-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I found this article in which they interview a "Lt Colonel Gallegos from Buckley Air Force base in Aurora, Colorado"

the source is called "The Common Senses Show" and I don't know the validity of it, but the article definitely seems biased. Has some interesting information in it though, especially if true

Article

edit on 15-4-2015 by FamCore because: typo

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

if your talking about the Modern-Day Martial Law thread, i went through it and the only mention of Florida that i saw, is a drill that has already taken place. one last year in Mamai, and one in Fort Lauderdale.

plus i live one mile from one of the largest training areas for special forces in fl. i would expect for a excise the size of this, there would be a lot of activity in the area. so far no more than usual.

From their map, it includes MS and FL which are not mentioned as part of the exercises....

Eglin AFB (CJSOTF) and Camp Shelby (SOTF) are the locations in those states that are listed on the map.
edit on 4/15/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

please provide links, i searched for the word Florida in your sources not one found. but i did find links to infowars and and then in that one they link to one that mentions Fort Lauderdale, which as i said has already taken place.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

it includes MS and FL which are not mentioned as part of the exercises....

as i said i live one mile from Eglin, no unusual activity.

ETA: the command may be stationed on Eglin, doesn't mean drill are conducted here in Florida.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

it includes MS and FL which are not mentioned as part of the exercises....

as i said i live one mile from Eglin, no unusual activity.

Yeah...I get that, but it is included in the confirmed map released by the training commanders. Here is a link to the unclassified slide deck they used for preso including the operations leaders names and contact info.

Scribd Source

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join