It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schumann Resonance Fifth World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I have a theory about the quickening of the shumann resonance. They say that the resonance controls our perception of time. People feel as if there is less time in the day. Think of the Earth like a bicycle tire. The outer portion (tire and rim), are like the surface of the planet. The spokes would be the resonance. When the tire is spun the spokes increase in speed. At a certain point though, they appear to rotate in the opposite direction. It is said that the Sun used to rise in the West. If the shumann resonance continues to increase, this could cause the Earth to stop, then begin rotating in the opposite direction. This would be the beginning of the foretold Fifth World.
edit on 15-4-2015 by Oannes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Oannes

I do not know what "Shumann Resonance" is

However the perception of time does alter ... Say for example you are absorbed in something ... the time flys so to speak ...
If you are a "Clock watcher" time seems to drag

When the tire is spun the spokes increase in speed. At a certain point though, they appear to rotate in the opposite direction. It is said that the Sun used to rise in the West.

The tyre would still be spinning in the same direction even though it appeared to be going backward
The Sun rises in the East and West ... You can see it rise in East from say Japan and also see it rise say in Canada ... It is only that we have created a fixed point (East) that we say it rises there.

The Sun appears to rise and fall due to the tilt of the Earth and it's spin.

However if you spin a top in say a clockwise direction ... once the top loses momentum and touches the surface on which the top is spinning ... it will reverse before coming to a stop ...

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Just to add ...

If you spin a top in clockwise direction then flip it upside down it would still continue spinning in a clockwise diretion

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I think the time perception is pretty simple, your brain is a machine that works at a certain rhythm when you are not doing much, it calibrates time to this rhythm of activity, but brain activity is not constant, when you force information to the brain you accelerate the rate of information per minute, it had calibrated how much a minute is at your base rate based on the information it received per minute, so when you force more information per minute the brain actually thinks more time has passed when actually you just received more information in the same time, making it all go slower.

So for example, in an accident you are overloaded with information, time seems to go slower, a kid is processing new information all the time (all is new for him) so a day for a kid seems to be longer than an old man that knows all and do not process new information, he perceive time going faster than a child.

If you see who says they got no time, or than time seems to flyby these days, most likely you will find they are people of a certain age that have done the same work for years now, not forcing their brains with much more new information.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I had not heard the connection between our perception of time and Schumann Resonance, but I dont thing that the resonance would change, its meant to be the bass left over from the big bang as far as I was lead to believe?

ETA: The earth wont stop and change rotation--or we are all fkd. Gravity will be the downfall of us all at some point.
edit on 15-4-2015 by ItVibrates because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Did you reason this out all by yourse;f?
If you did it's utterley fantastic.
Well impressed!

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: supamoto

I though of it when my pc lagged at a game and for each second of game it was like a 30 seconds in real life

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
the harmonic or resonance of Earth is increasing?

what would cause that ?
a faster rotation...no the same 24+ hours is standard
a faster orbit around the Sun ? no,,, the year and equinox and solstice remain traditional
is the whole solar system speeding faster in It's galactic orbit ? well a 250~million year orbit is hard to detect anomalies

the two factors that may be increasing the Earths resonance could be the Solar Wind/Sun Spots/CMEs
or else something with the Earth's magnetosphere... like a N+S Pole Reversal
;-( incidently with a pole reversal, the compass would point to the new North Pole in Antarctica which in turn would have the compass saying the Sun rose in the Western sky and sets in the Eastern sky
*** far different than an impossible-to-happen reversal of axis rotation ! ... angular momentum and such

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent

If you see who says they got no time, or than time seems to flyby these days, most likely you will find they are people of a certain age that have done the same work for years now, not forcing their brains with much more new information.

I have to disagree with the above...

I think that most people would agree that when they are bored (i.e. no new information to process) time seems to go very slowly...

new topics

top topics

join