It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this why the military are having exercises in the Lower states?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Spent time kicking around other parts of world .. returned out here back in 98 .. yep mosquitos far more of threat .. though they have arrested people in malaysia .. and indonesia for ties to IS so they do have some presence in the region .. will be 72 next month .. kids keep trying talk me into moving in with them .. always decline as prefer life out here and still manage well on my own ..

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

"Yeah what's the big deal about virgins huh. It's not like they make the best sex partners."
I so agree with you there.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

The MSM driving fear and BS. Does anyone really believe ISIS will enter this country and successfully attack a military base?

Come on people!
edit on 15-4-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

The MSM driving fear and BS. Does anyone really believe ISIS will enter this country and successfully attack a military base?

Come on people!

It happened a few years ago at Fort Hood, but the President calls it "workplace violence".

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Apples to oranges.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Judicial Watch is not that credible a source, when they are not busy suing the government over one thing or the other, they fill in time fund raising for people that got no help, or occupy themselves suing one another.
Anyway, what about this 'established base'? It can't be that established when all authorities are supposed to have is a couple of blankets and bits of paper, there's feck all established about that.
I think these JW crowd need a good kick in the arse for scaremongering on the people that live near the so-called area, never mind some poor sod getting their head blown off because he/she looks 'funny'.

edit on 15-4-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Come on people!

I know I don't but I can't speak for others.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

Come on people!

It happened a few years ago at Fort Hood, but the President calls it "workplace violence".

Surely you're not calling that a successful attack on a military base?

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

Good for you. If your in a good place enjoy. Your family is in the states?

I am sure there are militant factions of Muslims scattered around the globe even in the tropics so ISIS could have an outpost in Cambodia. Planes fly to every point of the globe these days. No place is out of reach.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

The two items are related. The targets for both the propaganda and the military exercise are US citizens.

Looks like you bought it.

I have seen these exercises. Once during the Vietnam war our dad, I and my brothers along with some friends went duck and goose hunting in so California desert near Salton Sea. in the middle of the night the sky lit up, six marines surrounded us and guarded us as about a 1000 other marines went through playing war games. some fire a little off from us was live but most of it was troop movement and execution.

AS all they all passed by the guards left and the whole little battle moved on down the road.

As a kid we thought it was great.

These exercises are needed and necessary, it does not always mean there is a sinister scheme in the works to take away rights of people. the exercise of martial law during those exercises is for protection as they do their drills.

Like when we were kids in that military exercise in Salton Sea we woke up, got up and looked around but the marines over watching us told us to sit still and stay put.

If it was a real event and we were actually fighting enemies in our back yards citizens not involved in the battle are to stay put and sit still. And if the enemy was to enter the house you then have the right to kill them. Otherwise stay put because it will be hard to tell the good guys form the bad guys.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

My kids live in vietnam .. china and japan .. once year make the rounds to visit them ..

Its not only the ease of air travel these days .. its also the internet and in particular social media that reaches everywhere .. add in to the mix things like poor education .. lack of jobs .. lack of opportunity .. social / family problems ... makes for a large pool of potential recruits ... until the underlaying factors that drive people to such causes are addressed and corrected the war will continue ..

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

Except for the internet and social media those have been the world's woes for thousands of years. . You'd think by now we would have this stuff all figured out.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Well if they attack a military base in Texas, Arizona, or New Mexico .ISIS better watch their six, because they'll have thousands of angry armed civilians attacking it.

<< 1   >>

join