It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this why the military are having exercises in the Lower states?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
ISIS Camp a Few Miles from Texas, Mexican Authorities Confirm

I heard that ISIS was planning a 9-11 kind of event. Taking one of our military basis especially our armored division one would be pretty massive and then use those weapons against cities in that area to take the land for their western Islamic state.

These people are not satisfied with Syria or Iraq they want to convert the whole world into one big Islamic State or Caliphate.

this is not a religious move or a freedom to worship their God in their way movement of ISIS, this is a geo-political move to take over the whole world and rule it with Sharia Law.

this is Shariaism

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
doesn't mexico have all those super dangerous drug lords? can't they do what the government can't and get rid of whatever ISIS people are there?
Pablo Escobar would have been much appreciated.
The american government is probably waiting them to carry out some mass attack so they can use that excuse to impose even more control over it's citizens.
I hope i am wrong but i think you guys will have another 9/11 style tragedy before anything real is done

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

not when they promise you 8 wives, virgins forever in heaven if you die, and say they will give you certain freedoms after they take over the world. (by the way, under the Quran they are allowed to deceive and or out right lie infidels or unbelievers to gain control, so they will never keep their word to those hosting them in Mexico).

And remember ever since the first governments were formed they have exercised authority over the citizens. They have taken rights away from their citizens. I don't think ISIS will be any different. Governments are supposed to control the masses if not the wolrd would be far worse than it is.

but the Govts control was originated to enforce the death penalty if some one took the life of another, get taxes or duties to operate its govt and fund its army, maintain peaceful law and order, keep people from going against that which is natural. Other than that it was to protect and defend so the people could operate businesses to better the lives around them.

Govts were not meant to be a bad thing.

edit on 15-4-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
You don't really think that ISIS,could actually take an American military base? Especially one on American soil? Yeah...No that ain't gonna happen.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Well in this case it's not like they're sneaking up on us. Obviously if the story is true their presence is already known. If they make a move and our military doesn't act the American people will.
We all know what the men on board flight 93 Did on Sept 11th to protect other Americans from being killed by a fourth plane.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Ack ... ptui .. *caugh* .., just choked on beer laughing ...
Why would they need .. much less bother with a base on the u.s border when they recruit people and spread their propaganda via social media ?
For all you know they could have already recruited your neighbor on farcebook ...

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Yeah what's the big deal about virgins huh. It's not like they make the best sex partners. Allah should have promised six prostitutes to each man. Get them fellas some chicks who know what they're doing. Blood pain and tears don't make a great experience.
Not that they care if the experience for the woman is good. Their wives have all been mutilated and are unable to respond anyway.
So on topic knowing American women does anyone think they're going to get away with anything here on American soil? Our women have claimed their sexual freedom and the right to a banging good time. Yeah good luck ISIS.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Ack ... ptui .. *caugh* .., just choked on beer laughing ...
Why would they need .. much less bother with a base on the u.s border when they recruit people and spread their propaganda via social media ?
For all you know they could have already recruited your neighbor on farcebook ...

I don't know where you are but here it's 9:00 AM . And you're drinking beer?
My neighbors are a young family with three kids under ten. Across the street from them are an ex military husband and wife who both served in the second gulf war. They are not being converted.
Now the guy to the west of me who is supposed to be fixing up an old Victorian and who's been there over a year with no visible improvements may be suspicious but that military couple are armed so.
Then on the corner is an Egyptian couple who are Christians and are in their sixties. We've known them for twenty three years so I think they're OK too. Across the street Mr. & Mrs Johnson have also been there twenty three years or longer.
to replace the beer you spit out.
edit on 4152015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Its 22:34 out here in boonieville s.e asia ... stretched out on hammock enjoying a nice night listening to crickets and drinking beer .. bit cloudy so not as many stars visible tonight ..

Ahh.. you should be ok then .. just find it amusing people tend to overlook that IS uses social media to recruit which means they can have people pretty much anywhere .. in this type of warfare there are no fixed lines and overall fixed bases arent much use to them ..

Thanks ...
edit on 15/4/15 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

No we do not, we know of random tales of supposed bravery.
American people do close to nothing, especially with the police state you all have now.
I hope i am wrong, but if proverbial hits the fan i think it will play out as i "predicted"

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

the only people in our neighborhood are red blooded Christian Americans. I know the lot of them and they are not being recruited.

The ones being recruited are the 20-30 crowd who seem to be out of work and angry because they can't have everything given to them, so they want to be able to kill without having to be accountable for it. ISIS wont give it to you believe me.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Philippines or Thailand?

I lived in the Philippines for about 15 years.

Not many places safe enough to lay around at 10 at nigh on a hammock.

enjoy and thanks for commenting

edit on 15-4-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

True ..IS wont give it to them .. and yes the unemployment / lack of employment and lack of opportunity are among the factors that drive people to join such groups .. nothing is being done to address those factors leaving a very large pool for them to recruit from ..

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Up in the border regions of vietnam .. laos and cambodia .. am in good with the locals know alot of them from my days with s.o.g back in the 60's .. led trained and fought with them .. nearest village days hike through the jungle .. pretty much we get left to ourselves out here as the nearby governments consider it too much trouble to bother with us .. ( in past theyve got tossed out by the locals .. )

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Ah all the way over there! And it's night! Well then enjoy. Booonieville huh?
And your neighbors? Are you safe from them?

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Yep .. nearest neighbors are a hmong village .. in good with them know alot of the elders from back in my days with s.o.g when worked with them .. nothing to fear from them and added security if anything did happen theyd be round to help out .. days hike through jungle to get to their village .. get invites at times to weddings and festivals alot of fun . good food and drinking ..

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Sorry you're barking up the wrong tree. I happen to believe we were invaded by bin Laden's minions. And the wives and children of those brave men what do you say to them?
Let's don't make this about the 911 truther movements please. I just used flight 93 to illustrate the bravery of the American people. Yeah you think you know the American people huh? Our farmer forefathers beat the crap out of the British Empire . The axis turned tail and ran away when we joined WW I and Hitler did the same after we slaughtered Japan and then came after him in WWII . You don't want to mess with this sleeping dog and neither does ISIS.
Countries that think we're weak make me laugh.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Yeah I'm thinking ISIS has no interest in the jungles of Vietnam. You've been there since the sixties? You're my age then. Or a bit older but not much. I think you probably have a bigger threat from mosquitoes then ISIS or Al-Qaida.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

The two items are related. The targets for both the propaganda and the military exercise are US citizens.

Looks like you bought it.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

You mean another false flag attack? Yea it's coming.

False flag invasion of the US would be good. Get that wall built to "keep the zombies out". LOL. Keep watching Faux News.
The wall is designed to keep dupes in. LOL

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join