It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would the world have been a better place If the British never existed?.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   
But then you would not have sent your criminal element to Australia (lol - good one), and Aussies would not have given poms a century-long continuous thumping lesson in how to play Cricket, Rugby league, Rugby Union and most motor sports.

Basically, I am glad the poms exist - because Australia will always remind you of of how awesome you can be - once you leave England.

Cheers - I'll see myself out.

edit on 22-4-2015 by Sublimecraft because: BUT - Poms can sort-of keep-up with Aussies in a drinking session - but we usually go a little slower for our older brethren. [wink]

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   
no princess bride! no cary elwes? Egads. no monty python! did i read the op wrong ??

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse
The UK has the biggest average bust size in europe.
I will fight to defend it's existence on that basis alone.

If ever there was a requirement for "pics or it didn't happen" then this assertion fits the bill perfectly.

Message me when you have posted proof of this claim.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
But then you would not have sent your criminal element to Australia (lol - good one), and Aussies would not have given poms a century-long continuous thumping lesson in how to play Cricket, Rugby league, Rugby Union and most motor sports.

Basically, I am glad the poms exist - because Australia will always remind you of of how awesome you can be - once you leave England.

Cheers - I'll see myself out.

edit on 22-4-2015 by Sublimecraft because: BUT - Poms can sort-of keep-up with Aussies in a drinking session - but we usually go a little slower for our older brethren. [wink]

I just have to quote this post to get the message across, best point in the whole thread. Someone buy that man a beer!

If the British never existed, then there wouldn't be any Aussies, to show the pome's and the rest of the world just what there true potential could be.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join