It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorism\Shooting attacks in April around this time.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Last night I was browsing wikipedia and I noticed that

The Oklahoma City bombing happened in April
The Columbine High School Shooting happend in April
The Virginia Tech Massacre happened in April

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Does anyone know of any others that happened in April?

I checked the batman aurora theater shooting. That was in July.
en.wikipedia.org...
He had personal failures and he took it out on others. Coupled with mental illness.

The Sandy Hook Elementary shooting was in December.
en.wikipedia.org...
This was a few days before the Mayan Calender event.
Did the kid at the Sandy Hook shooting say anything about the Mayan Calender? Did he fear the world was ending?

It seems there's a monkey see monkey do continuation. The columbine students were inspired by the Oklahoma city bombings.

I'm just trying to connect the dots. Does anyone have more dots?

Regards

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: apollos84

Spring is the time most aggression occurs historically . Myself I think it has something to do with the animal instinct for breeding, laced with Testosterone.
edit on 14-4-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I have one to add.
The FBI murdered innocents including children in April 19th, 1993 in Waco, TX.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: apollos84
Last night I was browsing wikipedia and I noticed that

The Oklahoma City bombing happened in April
The Columbine High School Shooting happend in April
The Virginia Tech Massacre happened in April

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Does anyone know of any others that happened in April?

I checked the batman aurora theater shooting. That was in July.
en.wikipedia.org...
He had personal failures and he took it out on others. Coupled with mental illness.

The Sandy Hook Elementary shooting was in December.
en.wikipedia.org...
This was a few days before the Mayan Calender event.
Did the kid at the Sandy Hook shooting say anything about the Mayan Calender? Did he fear the world was ending?

It seems there's a monkey see monkey do continuation. The columbine students were inspired by the Oklahoma city bombings.

I'm just trying to connect the dots. Does anyone have more dots?

Regards

I started a thread at th beginning of the month, specifically stating 4/20/2015...and the dates on either side of it.

Most replies were to do with smoking pot or the fact that lots of stuff has historically occurred on every day of the year. No real reason to focus on one week i suppose.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Thats an interesting thought. Spring time throughout history is when kings and their armies fought each other due to a steady food supply for the armies.

Thanks for that tidbit and how it might relate to events.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

The Waco Siege. Is that the one with the branch Davidians?

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic
That's true its just another day in the end. I wonder if local law enforcement is debriefed
around the nation for the possibility of mass shootings and terrorism attacks in the month of April. To keep more alert and bump up security.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   
The "Boston Marathon" Bombing!

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   

a reply to: butcherguy

The Waco Siege. Is that the one with the branch Davidians?

That is the one.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Ok i have two more on the list. The waco siege and the boston bombings. Thanks to butcherguy and jpm413.

Here's the short listing:

Waco Siege February 28 – April 19, 1993
Oklahoma City Bombing Wednesday April 19, 1995
Columbine High School Massacre April 20, 1999
Virginia Tech Shooting April 16, 2007
Boston Marathon Bombings April 15-19, 2013

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   

a reply to: Greathouse

Thats an interesting thought. Spring time throughout history is when kings and their armies fought each other due to a steady food supply for the armies.

Thanks for that tidbit and how it might relate to events.

That is why I started the thread Has it not always been this way

the history of man has always been death death death right from the first two older brothers (twins Cain and Abel) of a clan to the current ISIS. People enjoy having the power of life and death over others, they love the terror it invokes and they love the attention it brings them.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

a reply to: Sparkymedic
That's true its just another day in the end. I wonder if local law enforcement is debriefed
around the nation for the possibility of mass shootings and terrorism attacks in the month of April. To keep more alert and bump up security.

I highly doubt it. Why would they bother? Are they trusting the world of psychics and alchemy more than usual? Some of the biggest events in modern human history have not happened in April. Dec.7th, Sept. 11th, VE Day, VJ Day, 7/7 etc. And those are mainly in the US. How is the US the center of the universe on all things historical/significant?

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

These things may not fall under terrorism per definition but these things have terrorized the world and its inhabitants regardless of the definition most people use.

BP OIL SPILL

The Deepwater Horizon oil spill (also referred to as the BP oil spill, the BP oil disaster, the Gulf of Mexico oil spill, and the Macondo blowout) began on 20 April 2010 in the Gulf of Mexico on the BP-owned Transocean-operated Macondo Prospect. Eleven people were never found[6][7][8][9] and it is considered the largest accidental marine oil spill in the history of the petroleum industry, an estimated 8% to 31% larger in volume than the previously largest, the Ixtoc I oil spill. Following the explosion and sinking of the Deepwater Horizon oil rig, a sea-floor oil gusher flowed for 87 days, until it was capped on 15 July 2010.[8][10] The US Government estimated the total discharge at 4.9 million barrels (210 million US gal; 780,000 m3).[3] After several failed efforts to contain the flow, the well was declared sealed on 19 September 2010.[11] Some reports indicate the well site continues to leak.[12][13]

en.wikipedia.org...

FUKUSHIMA

The April 2011 Fukushima earthquake (福島県浜通り地震 Fukushima-ken Hamadōri jishin?, lit. "Fukushima Hamadōri earthquake"[2]) was a potent magnitude 6.6 Mw intraplate aftershock that occurred at 17:16 JST (08:16 UTC) on Monday, 11 April 2011, in the Hamadōri region of Fukushima, Japan. With a shallow focus of 13 km (8 mi), the earthquake was centred inland about 36 km (22 mi) west of Iwaki, causing widespread strong to locally severe shaking. It was one of many aftershocks to follow the 11 March Tōhoku earthquake, and the strongest to have its epicentre located inland.

en.wikipedia.org...

All these things keep happening around birthday

The month of April does seem to be cursed.

edit on 15-4-2015 by real_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
April 19th,1775 the first shot was fired in the revolutionary war.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
These two ones are real good. The BP oil spill and fukushima. Manmade disasters that can be considered ecological crimes.

The revolutionary war is a really good one as well due to its political nature.
That's gold.

Thanks real_one and troyof69

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
American Revolution: Hostility between Britain and its American colonies explodes into bloodshed at the Battles of Lexington and Concord, igniting the American Revolution. April 18,1775

Waco Siege February 28 – April 19, 1993

Oklahoma City Bombing Wednesday April 19, 1995

Columbine High School Massacre April 20, 1999

Virginia Tech Shooting April 16, 2007

Deepwater Horizon oil spill April 20, 2010

Fukushima Earthquake April 11,2011

Boston Marathon Bombings April 15-19, 2013

top topics

join