It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spare some information, kind sirs?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Alright so, let's jump right in, shall we? I am a male in America in my early twenties, Irish and Native American roots, technically the government considers me homeless, but the way I look at it, I'm a nomadic musician
I've been following ATS for a good while now, and the sheer amount of information on this website just makes me giddy. I'm an extremely curious person, and it gets me into trouble alot when I'm on the road (people don't seem to like hitchhikers spouting conspiracies at them), so I figured I needed to stop lurking and try to help however I can
I'm a firm believer in UFO'S (get me started on that subject, I'll never shut up. I sleep outside every night staring at the sky, I've seen quite a few
) I don't particularly have a religious belief that I adhere to..well..religiously, but I tend to find solace in the teachings of Jah. I literally accept everyone for who they are, I respect others opinions, and I keep any harsh judgements to myself. So, here's to a hopefully long journey full of knowledge

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71
Thank ya, thank ya, good to be here
I like the quote, by the way

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: StuckInTheMiddle

Welcome. It'd be pretty interesting to see a thread w/highlights or stories from your travels.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

Welcome. It'd be pretty interesting to see a thread w/highlights or stories from your travels.

Absolutely! I'll get on that sometime in the near future, Northern California isn't being kind to me at the moment

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Hello and thank you!

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Oh, you sound like a fun person to know! Welcome to the forums. Definitely take some time to share your stories here. I bet you have some good ones. Other than being technically California(which is probably the issue), the Northern part is generally the more sane side of the state. Sorry to hear it's a rough go atm.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Welcome even though you used the word giddy.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

Welcome even though you used the word giddy.

I'm bringin' it back

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Just testing,...... cool you have a sense of humor!

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: gottaknow
Oh, you sound like a fun person to know! Welcome to the forums. Definitely take some time to share your stories here. I bet you have some good ones. Other than being technically California(which is probably the issue), the Northern part is generally the more sane side of the state. Sorry to hear it's a rough go atm.

It's always nice to hear that, thank you very much
and I suppose you're right about that, generally speaking, but certain areas (I'm mostly talking about Fresno here) don't seem to agree with me :/

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

Just testing,...... cool you have a sense of humor!

Of course I do
I believe laughter is a beautiful thing, unbridled joy in its' purest form
then again, I'm one of those people that laughs at himself in the mirror, so maybe I'm just insane.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Your intro could have been written by myself when I was your age.
Welcome aboard.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

HEY, hey now!!

Not ALL ATMers are "sirs" ! There be women here too.

I've been to Fresno...trust me, it's THEM.

Welcome, sir, to ATS and from a fellow Californian!

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Greetings and Salutations!

Welcome to ATS it's always nice to meet another Nomadic Spirit and Lover of Knowledge!

Wave to those UFO's for me sometimes would ya, I haven't bee able to get out camping in forfreakingever!

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Well, please stick around. Lord knows we need people like you always and in all aspects of life.

Its times like this I wish I had the ability for instantaneous transmission of information. I would literally dump my whole mind on you, sins, stains and ugly alike with no reservations along with anything I have learned along the way.

Plug in though. Perhaps we will realize this is all a reality we have created and I am you, You are me, and aliens are us from the end of the dream remembering how they got there. LOL

here is hoping we wake up. The music you play...does it come from the melody in your soul? Is that song you try to play really bread crumbs. A vibration, wave that is leading you to the melody of the universe that plays....in us all. Like a radio left on in the room we dozed off in making its way into our unconscious mind. Perhaps a song our mothers are singing to us as we drift away into sleep...into this world.

?....LOL

In any event I am glad you made it. Be at home. I and I welcome you.

And we add one to the tally, nice.

Have a good one.
Hold it down.

edit on 4 14 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
Your intro could have been written by myself when I was your age.
Welcome aboard.
edit on 14-4-2015 by StuckInTheMiddle because: Blank space in post

Thank you brother! I look forward to many long conversations about the current state of things

edit on 14-4-2015 by StuckInTheMiddle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

HEY, hey now!!

Not ALL ATMers are "sirs" ! There be women here too.

I've been to Fresno...trust me, it's THEM.

Welcome, sir, to ATS and from a fellow Californian!
yeah, I caught that right after I posted, apologies :p but thank you for the warm welcome, fellow Californian!

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

Greetings and Salutations!

Welcome to ATS it's always nice to meet another Nomadic Spirit and Lover of Knowledge!

Wave to those UFO's for me sometimes would ya, I haven't bee able to get out camping in forfreakingever!

We'll have to swap stories sometime thank you for the welcome!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join