It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Good Morning/afternoon my lovelies! Going to be a hot one today! Going to race out for groceries later and then stay in the air conditioned house. Have a great day!

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
*Waves*

Happy Sunday everyone!!

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Hi guys

Hoping all is well with you, I've got a couple of hours free and thought I'd pop in to wish you all well, currently trying to get hold of son to wish him well on his trip to Canada, slippery little git seems to be nowhere to be found................Like father like son LOL

Cody

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Hiya Darth!

Well, well, well, look what the dragons dragged in! Cody!!!!!!! LOL Good to see you Sweetie! Hope you find your Son soon!
Still reading that runes book, almost done.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

How was the shopping trip, and now the Air condition?

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

OMG, you could have fried an egg on the sidewalk! Shopping was fine. Cool and comfy at home. Time for a good movie now. How was your day Sweetie?

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Oh, i can't stand the heat

Today was alright, a little lonely, a little boring.. what Movie are you/Have You watching/Watched?

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I need to write up a story bit, will when I can. Having a few issues with pain at present.

Nothing to worry about though.

Nice story additions people! Well done!

P

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400
I hope you had a great weekend! Can’t wait to see your new pictures and videos!

a reply to: SyxPak
Syx – I LOVE the newest story entry! I can’t wait to see what the Bragons get into!!

a reply to: ccbears
Well, what did you decide about the concert? Hope you had a good time either way!

[[[WAVES]]] How are ya honey?

a reply to: cody599
Cody! So good to see you stop by. I hope the new job is going great! I hope you were able to track down your youngun’

How are you? Hope that you found a good movie to watch.

a reply to: pheonix358
So sorry to hear that you are hurting. I hope you get to feeling better.

Hello to everyone that I have missed. Another weekend gone and work week under way. I hope everyone has a great day!!!!

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: cody599
Hi guys

Hoping all is well with you, I've got a couple of hours free and thought I'd pop in to wish you all well, currently trying to get hold of son to wish him well on his trip to Canada, slippery little git seems to be nowhere to be found................Like father like son LOL

Cody

Try looking in the bog mate...

Like father like son?

Kindest respects

Nibs

AND.... HI FOLKS....
edit on 20-7-2015 by Nibbles because: Crap editing

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Hi EveryOne! Hope today is not as hot for You's as it has been here lately!

Have a good one!!!

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
- C - R - E - A - K -

The huge OAK door let out a groan worse than Syx's back... and Gordi peeked into the kitchen at the back of the Shed...
"Hello?"

I'm off work today "recovering" AHEM! from The Weekend of shenanigans at Glen Clova Folk & Ale Festival.
What a brilliant weekend!
Met up with loads of old friends and made some new ones too.
Saw some brilliant bands.
Sang some songs, told some stories, laughed till all four of my cheeks ached! (think about it!!! LOL)
Shared Jokes and Beers, danced like a crazed Badger on Acid... and didn't want to come home.

The sign of a great weekend I reckon.

How's my shed family doing?
The old place looks OK.
I shall be hanging around for the next wee while.... I'll get the coffee on... and see who is drawn in by the smell!

Big G

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Gordy Bro! Yah My back is killin Me from some 4 odd days of drinking and frolicking! Been on my feet more in the last week or so that I have all year prob!! LOL!!! Good to see You have had some fun recently!
Right now I'm back paging a bit to find Some story entries that had to do with the Wraiths that are here?... Want to add some Dragons to it soon as I find out what is going on there... Read them, but can't remember sh... Guess I'm into early altheimers or something. Memory is getting shabby anymore... Alas, Such is Syx Pak's life... LOL!!...
Missing Story entries from our Originator... Maybe soon an Entry will be made?... Something from You would be a Gem to read as well My Friend...

edit on 20-7-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Hey! how is this day treating you?

...it's just another Manic Monday

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Hi Darth! Nice to see You!!

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Cody Man! Good to see You here again! I hope You found Your Lad... I remember being Young and elusive. Wait, I still am elusive at times as I can't even find myself half the time!!

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I hear ya, Mike. I hear ya!

I'd love to do a story entry... but I feel so far "off the pace" I wouldn't know where to start.
I'm Happy to pour the coffee tho'!!

[___]D

G

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Nibbles

And Hey Nibs !!! How are you!!!!???

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Coffee sounds great as always Bro!! Thanx!! ~SIP~

Oh, as far as the story, just do what You want as we are all on different paths on Accasia, as You already know... Im in the middle of a new entry. Gathering the dragons here to join Night star for an upcoming battle, I believe, with Some Wraiths! If You write in that You are walking towards Night, perhaps, I will add in mine that We, (The Dragons and I) saw You on foot and maybe one of the dragons will land to give You a ride? You can do whatever You want with The Dragon, in Your entry, that will assist You? , or something...?

edit on 20-7-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Nibbles
Nibbles – You’ve been hiding!! Nice to see ya.

Gordi! I am going to have to make a trip over to see exactly what goes on during the weekend. Sounds like a blast.

Calm down SyxPak (how slow am I that I JUST NOW caught that! LOL) I think you had enough fun this weekend…JK

I loved that song….now it’s stuck in my head….great an 80’s Monday. Like Monday’s aren’t bad enough LOL

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join