It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Have fun on your train watching journey Chooch!

Uh oh, Syx was a bad boy. Bad, bad, bad! LOL

Hiya Martin!

Hello to whoever pops in!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Yah Bad Boy Me anyway. Always askin for and gettin into some kind of trouble. At least this time I had fun while trouble was looking for Me! LOL!!

Hello and Good Morning Shedders! I am wishing for a good weekend for You ALL!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I'll be in the library writing if anyone cares to join Me.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Syx and Spark took off to look for Wild Game. CC and little Ash were sleeping quietly as the Two left. Syx was hoping for Boar as His taste for Bacon was almost overwhelming Him!

Over the island now, Spark was still moving around quite a bit on Syx's back. He seemed to be antsy about His first flight! Who could blame Him though?

Syx felt the little one lift off of His back slightly a few times so He looked over His shoulder to see what was going on with His little Young one...

Syx saw that Spark had His wings spread wide and every now and then the wind would catch His little wings and lift Him up into the air! Syx was smiling with Pride of this little one. Of course He loved Him, and His litle sister, Ash.

Only in the World of Accasia would such an event take place. The first of a pairing of Two different Animal species had produced the little ones! Dragon and PolarBear Mix. Bragons! Who would have thought!??

Suddenly down below was some activity in the woods. A small herd of Boar was moving through the underbrush. Syx banked to drop below for a chance to snag one of the tasty animals!

Down He dove fastly approaching the last of the line of Boar. He reached out His taloned Claws in anticipation of the Catch! Yes!! Snatching the wiggling animal in one claw, Syx held fast to His prize...

Little Spark did not see His Father catch the little animal. Syx thought He would do something to show His Boy how to catch that boar.

Syx landed softly a moment later in an open area next to the Woods...

"Now Spark, watch Me as I show You how to catch these animals." Syx said. "Climb down and just sit here for a few moments, ok?"

The little Bragon stepped down off of His Fathers back and sat in anticipation of what would be happening next...

Syx then ambled out into the center of the clearing. He knocked the head of the little Boar against the ground to knock it out. It lay there unconcious and Syx again took Flight with a few downward beats of His Wings.

Soaring now in a circle overhead, He watched for the animal to regain conciousness. Soon the Boar awoke and staggered up onto His feet. He began to walk to the woods again for cover, but it was too late. Syx was in a powerdive approaching The Boar! He opened His Claws and was fast upon the little animal once again. He Snatched it up and swooped upwards into the sky a litle over head of His Son...

Spark was jumping up and down with excitement after seeing His father catch that Boar! His blue forked tongue was flicking in and out of His mouth very Fast and He was hissing loudly! Some smoke and a bit of sparks were flying out of His mouth as well! He would be a Fire Breather!!

Syx saw all of this as He was again landing on the ground with His catch. He smiled at His boy and was thinking how wonderful this was that His offspring would be able to Breath Fire!

Syx told His boy to climb back up for a flight Home. The little one did as asked and soon the Two were airborn again.

'This is turning out to be an awesome day!' Syx thought to Himself...

After returning Home, Syx landed and let His boy climb down. He took the boar to the firepit and once again knocked it out. He Shape Shifted into His Human Form and dressed with some clothes that were stashed nearby.

He placed the boar onto a spit and lit a fire below. Soon the animal was roasted to perfection! The hot meat was cut and handed out To CC, Ash, And Spark.

There were others who had gathered as well to wait for the boar to cook. They all shared some tales to pass the time and soon all were feasting on the catch of the morning! A good day indeed!...

edit on 18-7-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Gimme Bro I hope you had a safe journey to Your hotel!
Be sure to let us know how it went,
and to post somemore awesome train images, and or vidz!

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Loved the story entry Syx!

Good Day Sheddites and lurkers. Do we still have lurkers???

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Thanx night and Hi! Did ya see the little Dragon Baby I posted in My thread just a minute or two ago!

edit on 18-7-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

No I didn't. Going there now.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
CC Not sure where You are but here's some Polar's for You!
Not sure if You have these yet, but here they are anyway!!

On Your way some Where...

Awwww! Nap Time!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Ok CC. Here's one more for Ya!! He's just sayin HI!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Hello All..

Just a quick question...Should we go and see Travis Tritt tonight...i heard of him but i dont think i ever listen to his songs..so i am not sure if we are going to go or not..its pretty freaken hot out there..he starts playing like at 7 tonight..so please any one tell me what you think we should do..thanks...hope every one is having a great day...
(((HUGS))) for all..

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Thanks so much for the polar bears hun...they are all so darn cute...will you please buy me one..well maybe two....LOL...

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

You are Welcome CC. Ummm, I can get You statues, but not a real one.. Sorry that but they would eat us out of house and home, and prob Skooter too!! Yikes!! LOL!!

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
See You ALL Soon!! Later for now, Syx...

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

NOPE THEY WOULD NOT EAT SKOOTER AS I WOULD TRAIN THEM TO E NICE..ONCE THEY GOT TO BIG I WOULD TAKE THEM TO THE ZOO OR TO THE PLACE THEY NEED TO BE..I WANT TO GO TO THE ZOO...AND SEE ALL THE POLAR BEARS I CAN SEE...

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I guess i'm a Semi-Lurker

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

It's so much better when you post. Don't be a lurker! LOL

Hiya CC!

Cute pics Syx!

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
OMG, I've been just called a radish racist! Ahahahaha!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Well, i will try and post more than!!

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

Yay!

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join