It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Hi Martin! Are you working on a story entry?????

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Yes I am. I hope to get it posted tonight but at least by tomorrow.

Hello fellow Shedites!! I hope everyone is having a great day....it's almost Friday!! WOOHOO!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Good morning to All!! Hope today is good!!!

Ok Night Cool That!! Will work up something for the story. ; ...

a reply to: Martin75
Thanx Martin! Glad Ya liked it! Hey, are Ya almost finished with Your Entry! I'm gettin Hungry for more here!! LOL!

a reply to: BugWhisperer
Very Cool Story Entry Bug! It was worth waiting for from You!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Thought i would drop in and wave...

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

Hi Darth!! (Waving back!) How ya doin today?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
Yes, just have to finish it up. I will get it up tonight

Hey Darth!

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Cool That Martin! Looking forward to it!!!
ETA: Oh, cute kitty pic! LOL!!! ...
edit on 16-7-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Surviving.. i'm always looking for a place to hang out and meet people and have some fun!

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Hello Martin, Syx and Darth and whoever might be poking their heads in here!!!

Making drinks out on the patio for whoever wants one. Got the barbecue going. Pool is clean and inviting.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Hmm. i avoid water situations.. but i'll Sun-Tan on the side

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

You can relax on a hammock or the swing or sit at one of the nicely decorated tables with flowers and candles.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Sounds Fun, i need some fun... and a chance to wear a cute Swim suit so.. fun!

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Here are some drinks for the pool party. I will be by to get mine as soon as I post the story........

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I looked around the cave and realized that Jala and Mahdi were finishing up lunch. Wait, what? How could they be finishing up lunch? Jala hadn’t even finished making it yet! I turned to walk over to where they were sitting and about landed on my butt. What is going on here?

Although they were a good distance away, I covered the space with only a few steps. I felt like my feet were flying across the stone floor.

“Mahdi, what have you done to me?” I tried to ask but instead my voice seemed to echo and reverberate into and off of everything around me.

“Stop, Martin!” Mahdi cried jumping up and holding his head. “You must stop or you will kill any creature within 20 miles of here!”

I clamped both hands across my mouth to stop the crazy sounds that it seemed to be making. As I stood there staring at Mahdi and Jala, both seemed to be cowering in fear. I turned around because I wanted to distance myself from them before I could do any more harm. I ran forward, blinded by the tears silently streaming down my face, and bumped into the corner of a large boulder. I had misjudged the irregular pieces of rock that protruded the stone walls. The entire piece that was jutting out broke off and went flying down the tunnel before finally resting on its side. I just stopped right where I was so as not to do any more damage. What had happened in the missing time that I don’t remember? What has the necklace done to me?

Mahdi had finally caught up with me and slowly approached holding a single finger to his lips. As if I didn’t know. “Martin, Accesia has welcomed you. There is still a great battle going on here, an endless battle of good and evil. Someone sent you and your friends from The Shed to help in this battle. Whoever that is has left you a magical gift. It will become very useful to you along our journey and you must guard over it.”

Mahdi headed back towards Jala and motioned me to follow. Just as we were reaching the opening he turned and shook his finger at me, “But first you must learn to harness the energy or you will kill us all with your new strengths!”

As if this was my fault. As if I chose for this to happen. Putting the necklace on and keeping it on had been his idea. He could have explained the rules ahead of time and things would have been a lot easier. Of course I can’t say this so I simply cross my arms, roll my eyes, and “Hmpf”; which now produces enough wind to knock the hat off of the man walking in front of you.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Strut your stuff Darth! I don't want anyone seeing me in a bathing suit, but I'll wear a pretty sun dress and grab one of those delicious drinks Martin made!

Thanks for the latest story entry Martin! Looks like your ready for the battle.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Gurl be proud of yourself, if you want to wear a Swim suit, own it.. life is your Runway and you are always a Model

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Awwwww, that's so sweet! This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine...

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Well, well, well........ The weekend is oh so slowly closing in on us. I've got a busy weekend ahead of me coming up as I'll be up in North Central Pennsylvania for a car and steam tractor show. Be staying the night up there and coming back on Sunday while getting some railfanning in on this railroad.

Hopefully I'll see some of that famous burnt orange and black.

However, since Canadian National bought them, something like this will work just fine.

I'll try and post after I get to the hotel on Saturday!
edit on 17-7-2015 by gimmefootball400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Martin that was powerful entry! Awesome job!! At first I thought you were on an acid trip! (Sounded pretty familiar to me!) LMAO!!!
I hope You and everyone else are doing good! Hung, no strungover right now...Wow what a night. Cops and all... I got the only ticket, for open beer...Go figure as that is the story of my life... (as far as Me usually inviting problems into my life...)...

Alas, such is life and all that stuff that, "it is what it is"...

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
Oh no! I hope your weekend goes better!

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join