It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

That's fine Phoneix...

Having been a nipper myself once, and having had that territorial moment, I am sure that it plays a part. I am also sure that over sensitivity on his part about having his little brothers around, who do catch it in the neck when they destroy his things, is more a product of his being unable to control them, and the fact that they mess with his routines, than it is a regular part of the growing process.

A wolf cub is expected to want to gain some independence at some stage, God knows I did when I was a pup, but he refuses to spend any time around his siblings, or with the family as a wider entity, without causing grief, throwing tantrums, and straight up loosing it with his mother.

Either way, until he learns to control himself a little bit, I cannot take him on a grand adventure to anywhere, or treat him to things, otherwise I would be sending a message that he can do whatever he likes, and come to me at the weekend on Sundays and know that at my place, anything goes, and nothing he does the rest of the week has consequences. I am in constant touch with his mother via email, and have worked out through contact with her, that most of his complaints are unfounded. He already has three brothers, so any four child household is bound to suffer some breakages at some point. Part of growing up, is taking responsibility, and he will soon have a baby sister in the house.

He will need to interact with his brothers MORE not less, over the next four or five years, as part of that responsibility as the eldest brother, and that time will be a thousand times more stressful for him, and for the family unit as a whole, if he does not get this crap on board soon.

edit on 29-6-2015 by TrueBrit because: Added clarity

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Morning all...This is a very sad day for me...its been 16 long years since you have been gone...i still fell the hurt when i had to pull your plug...how would things be if i never had to do that..would you still be here..I LOVE AND MISS YOU SO MUCH DAD..PLEASE GIVE MOM A BIG HUG FOR ME AS I MISS HER AND LOVE HER TOO...THERE IS NOT A DAY THAT GOES BY THAT I DONT THINK OF YOU BOTH..SAD DAY HOW DO I GET OUT OF IT...

edit on 29-6-2015 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

One does not get out of feelings like this, but one can get through them. Be with the people who remain, hold them close to you, and remember the fallen with love. That is all we mortal beings have to lift us up in times such as those you are experiencing now.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=19509234]TrueBrit[/post

Thanks True...I have been trying my best...again thanks..

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Sorry you're feeling down CC. Made 8 years for me since I lost my own Dad. Seeing you lost your Mom too only makes it that much harder. There are a lot of hard things that life throws our way. Just take one day at a time as I always say, and do the best that you can to get through it.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thanks Night...I lost both my parents 72 days a part in 1999...

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Like I said here at home cc, it does suck. Thought spending all day together would help you... Same thing every year, yes it does bite that it happened, but it did and cannot be changed. Sorry that I cant make it go away... Besides all that I had a good day with You... If I could change the past for You, I would. I did my best... Alas, I am only human... Sorry for that...(I don't mean for this to come out cold. I hope it did not...)

edit on 29-6-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Mammogram today. Please pray for me. Scared.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

it was a nice day we had..thanks..kept my mind off it more..

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

The weeks seem to have flown by. We now have a full garden with all kinds of colorful vegetables and fruits; we even managed to set aside a small corner of the garden for spices and herbs. The floods that Jala was expecting came but didn’t do as much damage as she feared. My little cottage was a complete loss but we have since built up our new shack into a sturdy and comfortable home.

Jala’s sons have also insisted on training me. For what I am still not sure but whatever is coming they are working to make sure that I am ready. I can now run like the wind, fight like a warrior, track as good as any prey, and have been given lessons about my new world, Acasia.

I am still trying to figure out about the necklace that Jala had found. The stones are unbreakable and we have found that if you TRY to break them they light up and seem to send out an electric pulse. It seems to be some kind of protection but we have been afraid to mess with them too much. They are too small to fit around anyone else’s neck and still be able to close the clasp and the couple times I have tried wearing it the humming current it sends throughout my body is so uncomfortable that I can’t leave it on for more than seconds.

We are supposed to be meeting with someone (or something) named Mahdi. Jala said that if anyone would know what the necklace was, he would. I can’t wait to see what he has to say. I hope that he is able to give us some answers. Jala has sent word through the network of woodland messengers and said that would should hear back or meet him any day now.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Hello everyone!!

I am sending BIG HUGS [[[]]]]] to all of my shed friends as it seems everyone is going through tough spots in life. I wish I knew the perfect words to heal worlds evils but I just wanted everyone to know that I am reading and saying prayers for ALL of you!!!!

So I have decided to get another tattoo. We have an appointment scheduled for July 11th (my husband is also adding two). I'm scared to death, I think I am getting it on my right side on my ribs....they say it is the worst spot!!! Oh lord I hope I survive!!! Below is the picture I am going from: It is the adoption triangle. A heart with the points of my life intertwined (the triangle). The points stand for my birth mother, my adoptive mother, and the person that both made me become. He is working on a sketch to add a little something to it.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

So glad you finally made another post in the story martin!

Interesting tattoo.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I have been thinking of you..How did it go...Hope all is well..take care..

CC

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Hugo asked Night Star to drink coffee and to try to sober up for their important journey. "I don't need any damned coffee to sober up. I am sober! I can't help it if you lack a sense of humor." Pesky laughed. "Night, you've been hanging around with me too long. You're starting to sound like me, but it's not very becoming of an elf. Just sayin." All eyes were upon her. "I'm fine. Really!" Dariel, the eldest wizard was anxious to depart and asked everyone to gather their meager belongings and meet outside. Kade, the middle wizard and Blaze the youngest headed for the door. The others soon followed.

They walked through meadows and glades, past rivers and tall ancient trees. "There are portals we could travel through, but they don't always take you where you're supposed to end up. they're quirky like that." said Dariel. "Then we shall carry on as we are for now." replied Blaze. Night was pleased with all her interesting and amazing companions. Everyone was talking and getting to know each other better. After a while it became quiet and all that was heard was the sound of nature, the wind through the trees, babbling brooks, frogs and insects, birds and animals calling to one another. During one of their rest periods, Dariel and kade were scolding Blaze. "You will never get past being an apprentice if you can't remember many of the spells from the shadow books of darkness! Concentrate young lad and try harder." said Kade.

Pesky was annoyed. "Shhhhhhh, listen! Do you hear that?" There was a voice coming from an old oak tree nearby.

"From the darkness comes the light
look inside to see her plight
from a place so long ago
you will find and you will know
secrets held but once revealed
undo evil and be healed."

It was coming from a tree and there was an opened door in the tree. Pesky flew in against the warning of her companions. "Hello? Is anyone here? Can you hear me? Can you see me? Show yourself!" Night followed the little pixie into the opening of the tree. It was huge inside with tunnels shooting out from every angle. There were little chairs and little tables and little dishes scattered around the first room. She hurried out to tell the others how huge the place was and wondered who lived there and how far the tunnels led. They all entered and tried to find the disembodied voice.

"Stay right there, all of you! Don't you take another step or I'll...I'll..." He fell silent and looked terrified. It was a little woodland boy of maybe ten years of age. He had long wild brown hair and a green tunic and leggings. His face was smudged with dirt and he was holding a heavy book. "It's alright, we will not harm you youngling." said Hugo. The winged wild cat was familiar with these beings, harmless and peaceful and living in harmony with nature. They lived beneath the earth but came up often to scout for food and interact with all the woodland creatures great and small, but usually kept their distance from the likes of mankind or those like them. Dariel was intrigued with the poem the young being recited. "What is that poem about, the one you were reading aloud just now."

The being stepped forward cautiously. "My name is Garren. The poem is about the winged elf you seek and wish to help."
"How do you know of the winged elf? asked Dariel. "From Leela the crow. With her, there are no secrets... From a place so long ago...that is this place, the forgotten forest. Secrets held... mean the witches secret book of spells. But once revealed...meaning when you find the book...undo evil and be healed...you find the book to reverse the spell and your elf will be free." "What else can you tell us? Do you know where we may find the witches secret book?" asked Dariel. "I know nothing! Leave me alone!" Garren tried to run, but Kade caught him. "You know more than you have told us. Either help us now or you come along with us on our journey to find people who will." Garren struggled to no avail. The wizard was bigger and stronger and there was no escaping. He tied the poor little thing's arms up and dragged him kicking out of the tree.

edit on 30-6-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ccbears

I have been thinking of you..How did it go...Hope all is well..take care..

CC

Thanks Honey! Don't have the results yet. I'm hoping for good news for a change. Hope to see more of your writing in the story soon!

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Please let me know when you get them ok..And about me writing thats not going to happen...i give syx ideas on what to write and he does that for me...now we are working on naming the twins..lol..it might take another month before he gives them names...lol...

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

thanks for adding more to the story..so enjoy reading them..hope you are having a great day..

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

thanks for adding more to the story..so enjoy reading them..i hope syx comes up with some names for the twins and soon...as i cant keep calling them him and her..lol...hope you are having a great day..

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
CC - I am excited to see where my story leads. I found the full pic of my avatar and completely changed the story line. LOL So glad to have you guys back!

Night - I hope that you get your letter soon telling you don't have to come back for a year! Beast Cancer Outreach is a "cause" that I support 100%!!! I actually just did my BRCA testings (did you know if you qualify it is free right now?); luckily mine results were great. No known mutations. I direct a 5k walk/run in October, it is soooo much fun!!! I give "blinged" medals to anyone who registers (you don't have to walk. Last year they had a pink ribbon in the middle of the medalr immed in pink sparkle diamonds and the top 3 in each age group get crowns and tiaras (instead of trophies). I will have to see if I have any pictures. It's an all out Diva Day. All of the money raised from the race and during fund raisers throughout the year are given to the West Virginia Breast and Cervical Cancer Screening Program (WVCCSP) fund. They give free screenings and diagnosis test for anyone that doesn't have coverage that will pay the full amount.

Hello everyone!!! I hope everyone had a great day.

It has been such a busy week that I can hardly believe it is only Wednesday!!

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Kade found Shadow blocking his path. Shadow sent telepathically, "Release the child ... or meet me in mortal combat Wizard. You may not take this little one captive while I live. Untie him or die where you stand!"

With hands shaking in fear, Kade untied the young woodland boy.

Garren looked up at the massive Wolf Lord and asked, "What are you and thank you for the rescue?"

Shadow replied gently, "I am Shadow. I am a Wolf Lord and you are under my protection."

Garren smiled and excitedly said, "I have never met a Wolf Lord before. Why are the other four of your kind hiding. They hide well but I can still sense them nearby. I have read about Wolf Lords but never expected to meet them. I am honored Sir!"

Shadow replied, "There are dark forces we sense. We are here to protect those that cannot protect themselves."

Garren shuddered and murmured, "The Wraith Lord? I can feel its mind searching. It is horrible! I just want to hide but hiding does no good against those things. Is there anything I can do? I am not very brave but sometimes we all just have to find some courage from somewhere."

Shadow answered, "Help this group on their mission. I will protect you. You can walk with the Elf. Her name is Night Star and she is a good person. This Wizard that bound you will not do so again. Else I will end his miserable existence."

Garren walked over to Night Star and took her hand, poking his tongue out at Kade as he went.

edit on 1/7/2015 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join