It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

some thing like that yep...lol...i love the frensh vanilla kind..so maybe i will start buying that more...they also have another one i am not sure of it but its the stuff you use for mud slides..now that one is GREAT...Syx knows what kind i am talking about..

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Oh boy, Syx must be writing his story entry. Yay! Now hush, let the man/dragon write.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Ahhhhhh, Syx must have taught you how to sneak up on me. LOL

I used to drink hazelnut coffee all the time, now it is French vanilla. However, at Dunkin donuts, I try things like mocha raspberry etc. YUM!

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

I know right?! Id have another Pint of that ice cream. Then you'd have your dessert too!! LOL!!!

Ahahahhaa! Damn, I didn't think of that!

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Hey, did you guys get to see Cinderella??????????

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   

HELL yes we sure did and the guys from son of anarchy they signed my shirt i was wearing.....got lots of pictures of Cinderella..got his guatar pick but i cant find it now..so up set about that one..i will try to put pictures of Cinderella...Syx will have to show me how to do it again so i can share those pictures..we was so close to him....

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Well I think I am going to bed..It was a long day...I will talk to you all another day...Good Night Night...

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Well off to night night land. Started an entry, but will have to finish in the morn.. See ya's then! Time for some ZZZzzz's.

(Off to the cave to rest with CC... I feel a surprise coming in the morning!!)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Sweet dreams my friends! Can't wait to see the Cinderella pics and Syx's story entry.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Hello everyone.

I am sorry that it has been some time since I was last in the Shed, but events have been... Tiresome to say the least, and I have been in one of those moods where I would just be bringing everyone down.

And so, because I feel less of a curmudgeon today, I thought I would drop in, and share this absolutely terrible joke.

Q: How do you know the coffee shop you just walked into, is a mafia run joint?

A: The slogan above the counter is a dead give away. It reads : "An ass in every seat, and a cappuccino in every ass!"

Hope you are all well.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Hello my favorite Scotsman! What festival Season? I bet you have an awesome time! You know we will want to see some pics right? ....

There are loads of wee music festivals happening during the summer...
Just small, mainly acoustic, folky-type things in and around wee Scottish towns.
I meet up with old friends, drink beer, play guitar, jam around the camp fires or in the pubs, meet new friends, drink more beer, talk nonsense, drriink maore bfeer.... haznd theen weee aaall ssiiiingg ah shooong togethhtherrr!!!
Sleep it off in the campervan....
Then...
I meet up with old friends, drink beer, play guitar, jam around the camp fires or in the pubs, meet new friends, drink more beer, talk nonsense, drriink maore bfeer.... haznd theen weee aaall ssiiiingg ah shooong togethhtherrr!!!
Sleep it off in the campervan....
Then...

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Hey Truebro...
YOU need a HOLIDAY!

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Yes, yes I do!

And thankfully I have one coming up in August, so that will be nice! How are you Gbro?

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Hi True! Good to see you! How is Ashley doing with his guitar learning???

Hi Gordi! Your festivals sound like a lot of fun! LOL

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Well, I have not given him his guitar and amp yet, because he has been a right rotter to his mother over the last fortnight, so his only practice is coming from the occasional stint on an electric acoustic in school, which is an instrument which does not wail very well, and so will teach him nothing of the ways of metal.

Also, in order to gain any meaningful benefit from practice, he must have access to an instrument daily, for at least twenty minutes. He will make no progress until I can give him his guitar for use at home, but he cannot have these things unless he learns to show respect to his mother, treat his little brothers with love, rather than frustration. Otherwise, he may learn to shred like a total badass, but will be unable to have a proper relationship with the people he lives with, and I refuse to support that end result.

If he wants to shred, he needs to re-evaluate his position and learn the importance of his place in his family, and he needs to do this soon. His mother will be into hospital very soon, to have a baby by C-section. If he is still acting up by the time she returns home, he will make life hell during a time which will be stressful enough for all concerned.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Hey True! Nice to see You again Man! Good job on your decisions concerning Ashley! Smart parenting on Your Part Bud! He needs that from You.
You make Me proud young Man!

Good Morning to You and everyone else!

Gordy enjoy your time off! Party for Me too Bud!!

Ok Guys and Gals, I finally have a story addition to add to Our Tale coming in 3, 2, 1...

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
After several days of a growing belly, CC was starting to seem quite distressed! She was obviously very near delivery of Syx's offspring...

Syx tried to make her comfortable in a corner of His favorite den. One inside a nearby cave, close the to The Shed.

He walked back to The Shed and approached a Feline Female in hopes She could give some advice on what He should do next.

They were walking near the outskirts of the clearing near the shed, several dozen yards from the cave entrance when He and others nearby heard a LOUD Roar/Wail from CC!

"She must be delivering Syx!!" The Feline exclaimed! "Do You think she may need assistance?!"

"I do not know! I have never known a Polar Bear before CC so I have no idea what she will or will not need! I believe I may need assistance myself!!" Syx laughed and looked frantically around!..." I am very uncertain of what I am supposed to do now!!"

"Follow Me Syx!" The Feline exclaimed. "I have had to bear young several times. It cannot be so different than what I went through."

Off She and Syx went to a stream near the cave. There they collected some water in a couple containers and hurried into the cave entrance. When approaching CC they noticed there was already a newborn on the ground glistening in birthing fluids!

It looked like a Polar Bear, however with some different features than normal! It had Blue/Gray colored fur with Bright Blue highlights. It's underbelly was covered in Dragons skin and scales. Feet with Dragons Talons, a short tail fur covered on top with Dragons Scales underneath, and a snouted face like that of a Dragon! It had a blue forked tongue that it was flicking in and out. It's eyes were golden colored that sparkled in the dim light of the cave...

"CC this is incredible!" Syx exclaimed. "This has to be the first of such births considering Dragons and other animals do not usually have such end results of intimate encounters!"

"Syx that is not the only amazing thing about this!" CC said in obvious distress. "I believe there is another about to be born as well!"

With that, she pushed forth another baby! A Female...

"Twin Bragons!!" The Feline announced excitedly!

"That is as good of a name for these newborns as one could use!" Syx said with enthusiasm!

The first born was a Male. When the feline took some rags and water to clean the fur of the young one, it extended it's wings from under longer fur on it's sides! Before that one could not tell it would have had wings! They folded in neatly under the slightly longer fur so well that unless somebody knew it, they would not even be able to tell that there were beautiful Blue/Black wings hidden there!

"Syx and CC, unless You need my assistance, I wish to run down to The Shed to announce the news!" The Feline said with a wide smile.

Syx shifted into His familiar Human form and said, "We should be fine here. Please do go forth and spread the word!" He pulled on some old Blue jeans and began to rinse off the newborns as the Feline darted from the cave.

It seems as though the 'Vision' Syx had several weeks ago has indeed become a reality!...

edit on 27-6-2015 by SyxPak because: made an addition...

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

WOW...that was great...now we just need to give them names...so glad to get them out of my belly it was hard carring them around all the time..i am sure i was hurting your back with extra pounds when we was flying around...with all the weight i gained from the little ones...thanks hun i loved this story you wrote..you did put once again tears in my eyes..love ya...

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

I didn't know you were expecting?? Well, congratulations to you and Mike!

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Don't worry mate. Everything will be just fine.

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join