It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Thanks so much Martin! I didn't find a name there, but it did inspire me to go searching and now I have a whole list of names. I'll just have to narrow it down to the 3 I like the best. Soon our wizards shall be named.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I just love that picture.

It makes me very relaxed.

All is well in my world. Very busy with work and lots of stuff to do.

I feel like this year is a year without a summer here. I love it. But my mind is confused. Here it is June 25th and I am cold.

I haven't even worn my summer clothes. I'm still in my spring and winter clothing.

However I am greatful for the cool weather. I can sleep at night comfortably (sp), and I have not had to run the air once.

I have the day off today, and though I have been busy, I opened a bottle of wine. I'm on my second glass.

will be going to bed be soon. LOL!!

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Hi Everyone!! That includes some who are absent and or lurking! So much to catch up on here I hardly know where to start!! I see a couple story additions i need to read. Some puppies and TDawg stopping in!! Yee Hawww!!! LOL!!!

Night I have a few sugg's for the Wizards names... Zandar, Xavier, Dalyan...?

(Last one starts with part of My last name in it!)

Laters for now... Will return... (Thought I'd warn ya all!!) LOL!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Hello CC! Welcome back! I left a pot of coffee on for you.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Oh Kat and Syx snuck up on me. Usually Syx does that, not Kat. LOL

Hello to you both!!!!!!

It's pretty hot around here lately. Summer finally arrived!

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Just popping in for a bit of a visit (and to steal borrow some coffee). I haven't been posting much, due to real life. I'm back to my melancholic self, but I'm getting better. Taking up the violin lessons is actually helping my mood some.

How's everyone else doing?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

Hey foss,

Long time. I am sad to hear your not enjoying life right now.

It's all cyclical. Thats what I believe. When I get into a funk, I know there is a brighter day coming. Some days it's harder to believe that. But it always gets better.

Feel better.

Around here, There is always plenty of coffee, tea or whatever you desire. This is a safe and fun place to come.

I always feel safe here.

Violin lessons? That is so cool. You definitly have patience and focus.

Be Well

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

Foss!!!!!!!!!!!! I missed you so much!!!!!

Violin lessons? Awesome!!!! One day when you know what you're doing, you can make us a video! How cool is that?

Melancholy? Hell, that should be my middle name. You are never alone my sweet friend! You always have this place. It's a great diversion from those real life blues. Our story is getting interesting. Your shed friends are always here to make you smile and feel loved and appreciated. So good to see you little buddy! HUGS!

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Hi Kat! Always love that avatar of yours! Makes me smile.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Hey friend.

All is well here in the woods. Hope all is well with you. Haven't seen any picts of that new baby of yours lately. The four legged one.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
The only reason you saw any pics at all is because my Niece took them and she doesn't come up here much. LOL I don't have a camera. But my fur baby Kya is doing well. Noisy as hell, but doing well. MEOW!

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

She's a talker!!!!

When mine gets talkative, I just talk back and finally she hushes. I think she gets sick of listening to me. LOL!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

I haven't sat and watched TV in a while. Tonight I was was flipping channels and saw a commercial for a "James Paterson" made for TV movie called "ZOO"

I may just take the time to watch that. Anybody else see that?

Oh Gez, it close to 10pm. Off to bed for me.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Nightstar,

Good addition to the story.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Kya is a male and Siamese. He constantly wants attention. You have to pick him up and pet him and give kisses. He loves that!

Not sure if I saw that Zoo movie or not. Is it the one where a guy buys a house and zoo and re-opens the place? If it is, it was a good movie. Sweet dreams Kat!

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Made a little impromptu run up the Ohio River yesterday after catching word of the business train for CSX was supposed to be making a run up the line north and eastward over to Grafton, West Virginia yesterday morning. I wasn't even going to go out yesterday until a few friends and myself got wind of the move coming through. After waking up at 4AM and leaving the house at 5 to get up there in time. We started off just after 7AM by stopping by Brooklyn Junction Yard in New Martinsville, West Virginia. As an Ohio River fog starts to lift and begin burning off by the rising sun. A lone locomotive awaits a crew to begin working the yard as the sun is starting to come up.

After getting word of the Office Car Special's departure time from just down the road in Parkersburg. This was also confirmed when we heard the train departing Parkersburg at the said time of 08:15. We set off in a hurry towards Saint Marys, West Virginia to catch the train running up through the middle of town.

Seeing as to how we had a little bit of time to spare before the O.C.S. was to depart and head on towards Grafton across the Short Line Subdivision. We decided to stick around New Martinsville and see if we could get anything working the yard. It came around to be a payoff as one of the local jobs was shoving cars into the yard to build its train. Here it is shoving across the bridge over Fishing Creek..... what a name for a creek, right?

There were a couple more places that we went to but some of the photos didn't turn out as they should have. I wasn't about to forget to shoot some video either!

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Hiya Chooch! You were up early! I haven't been to bed yet, so Friday snuck in while I wasn't looking.

Morning one and all!

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Hi everyone. The day has begun. Another long day ahead.

Good luck you all.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Good Morning Shedders! Going to Brookfield Zoo or Lincoln Zoo in Chicago today with Daughter and Grand Daughter!
Should be fun!! Have a Good One Everyone!!!
edit on 26-6-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Hey Bud we posted at the same time!! How are Ya?!

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Well hello there swanne! Good to see you!

Hiya Syx! Sounds like you have a fun day ahead of you! I haven't been to a zoo in years. Love animals!!!

Woke up late and still having coffee. Groceries later. I have a craving for pistachio ice cream.

new topics

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join