It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I'm here! (****waves****)
Just busy and knackered!
G

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I'm blaming it on the Aliens! LOL Yeah, the aliens. Only they didn't abduct me, they just stole my computer.

Sorry to go MIA work has been crazy! I hope to get all of our disaster recovery info turned in this week so I can go back to normal work hours again...that is my goal anyway.

Night - If all goes according to plan (fingers crossed) mom and I are going to do a bit of shopping this evening. Hopefully I will do as well as you did!!!

Hello to all of our fellow Shedites!! I hope everyone has a GREAT day!!!
edit on 6/17/1515 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Hi Shed Land!

Sorry I disappeared for the last week or so,

I was sick, nothing serious.

Now I have a lot to catch up on, so I'll be here, catching up!

Hope everyone is well and enjoying this beautiful weather,

look forward to hearing from you all!

love,

bug

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Hello Gordi, Martin and Bug! YOU'RE ALIVE! LOL

Hello to everyone else!

Nice day today! Had to get some groceries today. Everything is so damned expensive!!!! I hate getting stuck behind people on food stamps or wic or whatever. Ten minutes I waited while they sorted things out. There are certain things that are covered for them and other things aren't so it takes forever. Standing in one spot for a while like that kills my back! Glad that's over with!

Going to make quilted coasters with the gorgeous print fabric I just got. I even bought these cute litter wicker trays to put the coaster sets in. So...see you all later! Have a great rest of the day!

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Sorry work has been so crazy for you Martin!

Glad you're feeling better Bug!

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Hello land of Shed! We are back for a day or so before returning to our native stomping grounds. Prob be here for a while tomorrow, (Thursday), then heading back to Moline for a day or two. There is a mini Sturgis on the River there, Motorcycle gathering, that we are going to attend. No MotorCycles for Us, yet, but will be there for the music of Cinderella and Blue Oyster Cult Live on stage!! Yes it will be a blast!!! We will be sure to drink Plenty for all of You guys and Gals too! LOL!! There will be hundreds of Bikes there from all over the country to look at and dream of owning!!

I hope ALL of You are well!! We are fine for the most part...

edit on 18-6-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

I so cant wait...I do hope that Cinderella plays our song...Night songs so love that one...I am sure we will be drinking so much for every one here..I know I will be so drunk as I am also going to be celebrate our wedding anniversary..WOW 23 years on the 20th..Just a big WOW...plus fathers day is the next day...Are We leaving yet..LOL..Love Ya...

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Hello everyone..I would like to say thanks to all who sent me birthday wishes they all meant a lot to me..A special thanks to my cousin who made me a page that was so wonderful for you to do for me Thanks so so much cousin..

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Man did I miss you guys!

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so jealous that you guys will be seeing Cinderella live!!!! They're amazing!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Morning guys and gals!!!

Sorry I haven't been around much lately! I've just been so busy around the house lately that it's not even funny. Haven't even had much time to update the Youtube channel either. I did however get the quick chance to update my mug picture on Facebook.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Good morning everyone!!! I hope everyone has a great day!!

Syx & CC I am soooo jealous!!!! Be safe and have a great time!!! I love the family of the motorcycles. On my dad's side everyone has bikes or classic cars (I'm restoring a 78 TransAm). We still all ride together (what I sight we are) LOL. NO matter where we are bikers and classic car owners just seem to be old forgotten friends.

Gimme - Love the picture!! It is so cool to put faces with the voices we all know.

Night - Pictures, I want pictures. LOL You have to keep posting pics of your crafts, you are so talented!

Well today CANNOT be worse than yesterday. Our DNS server failed at work so none of our servers were communicating on the network. Then we ended up having to manually touch about 250 servers to put the new info in. It was awful. At one point I actually kicked the "Big Wigs" out of my office and locked the door. I don't know how people think you can work with them standing over you telling you what needs to be done first. LOL. Luckily they love me so I was forgiven later.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ccbears
a reply to: Night Star
a reply to: gimmefootball400
a reply to: Martin75

CC I'm sure they will play that song. It was one of their hits and all!

Night and Martin I'm sticking out my tongue to you two! LOL! Will try to get some pics of the Bands for You guys!

Gimme Your a handsome guy! Nice Pic!

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Morning all..Plus at this bike rally they are also going to have 2 guys from Sons of Anarchy Tommy Flanagan (Chibs) and David Labrava (Happy)..So that will be fun to see them..
but who knows if this will even happen as us going to it..found out how much the tickets are...and they are not cheap...hope every one has a great day..

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Gimme, you look like you saw a ghost with your eyes wide opened. LOL Cute!

Hiya Martin!

Hiya Syx and CC!

Waves at all the sheddites and lurkers!

Is this Night Star the elf's baby pic?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75
I try hard to Martin!

Thanks Syx!!

Even though I live in one of the most haunted regions in the entire United States according to some people. It's actually been quite a while since I've seen a ghost to be honest. However, a friend of mine did say it looked like I was staring a hole into the camera.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Is this Night Star the elf's baby pic?

omg! Baby Night Star!

So sweet!

Or, just a thought, it could be Night Star's baby, if she and a character should become involved?LOL!

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Gimme,

You are a Steelers fan? Are you from Pittsburgh?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

So love your story..Thanks for putting our names in it...

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Hiya EveryOne!! I hope You are ALL well!!!? Didn't mean to be rude when I forgot to say that I liked the Pics and Kilt info Gordy!! And NightStar I loved your entry to our story!!

Bug It's nice to see You!!
Pheonix that goes for You as well!!!
Hi Martin!
Gimme You are welcome!!
Nice to see everyone who has dropped in lately!!

Also to the lurkers, and Those who seem a bit shy as of late, HELLO!!!

I have been on a Journey into my mind as of late, and have had some revelations that should help Me progress onward towards a Fulfilling Life!!!
I do apologize for anything I have missed and not commented on...

If You were in My head and into the areas I have been, You would be a bit Daff too!!!

edit on 18-6-2015 by SyxPak because: Had an oops!...

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Aaww, Hi Syx,

Your posts always make me smile!

You are so thoughtful of everyone, and you express that so easily, I just think that is cool as (

I have been going through some mind rides too,

along with getting the flu, and other stupid stuff, I have not been able to post, or even read the posts very wwell.

your revelations you mentioned, I would love to here more about that, although I know its probably personal type stuff, but just to let you know I would be interested to hear.

Hi cc!!!

Belated happy birthday to you!! I did not forget about your Big 50!!!

I have been thinking you this whole time but I just couldnt get here.

love and hugs to you both!!

bug

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join