It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 390
<< 387  388  389    391  392 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci
Ignore Gordi, he doesn’t want to share……there are ALWAYS more donuts

Welcome welcome welcome!!! How exciting!! Can we have a party??? Oh a sleeping son, OK a quiet party; I think pixies have magic to cover that. So glad you have joined us!

Pixies!!! We need glitter!!! (Sorry we can never have enough glitter)

a reply to: Errollorre
a reply to: TNMockingbird
Who gets an email from themselves and says. “Oh, let me click and see what I sent myself!” ARG!!!! We were VERY lucky. We are locked down like Fort Knox so even though she was VPN through our firewall chugging along on our termserver her vendor’s system allowed the bugger into their system.

a reply to: Night Star
My mammo results are the only thing left for me to wait on, everything else has been good or good enough not to bitch too much. LOL Have you heard from second round of tests? I’m thinking about you sweetie.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Chirp you snuck up on me!!!!
Boo!

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

termserver ?
Now I'm expecting to see some of my fellow workers walk through the Shed doors.
If they do I wouldn't know if I should laugh or cry. lol
Well between the two of us we can be sure the Shed has a top notch data center.

(I hear the phrase terserver all the time)
edit on 30-3-2016 by Errollorre because: clarification

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I know! LOL

You can even hover over the name...
for example it will say in the address line
jane.smith@_______BUT.....you can just tell...I mean the letters aren't capitalized like they would normally be.,..

It's funny. Usually we're okay if no one opens any attachments but folks just can't help themselves!

Boo back!

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Oh wow, I think I'll end up leaving this thread a few kilos fatter than when I arrived! haha

My son's awake now, be as loud as you please! Will have to leave the party early though, have to leave for work within the next half hour
nooooo! Despair! By the time I get home the next Shed thread will be up and we can dance and party all night!
(And eat ALL the baked delicacies!)

Just googled baked delicacies, ohmygosh, they're so cute! I don't think I could eat them.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
True story: about 3 years ago our help desk asked someone to reboot their computer. She said she couldn’t because she had to turn the lights off and she had a patient in the room. Because there is no follow up question to that statement, our tech went to the cardio dept. She had everything set on a dollar store outlet bar so she could “hit the red button”. But that turns off the lamps too.

Honey I am hugging you with all the love in The Shed. Your IT dept will thank me for this. If you did not JUST send yourself an email, then the email that just showed up from you…..is a virus!!!! Step away and call IT, don’t look at it…float over it…or even think about it. I promise Im NOT being mean. I am like the mamma who almost watch it’s child take candy from a stranger. They are that nasty, and it is that easy to get infected. You should practice safer emailing than sex today; and that honestly still might not protect you.

a reply to: kaelci
The sin would not be in eating them....but in having them go to waste. DIG IN!

edit on 3/30/2016 by Martin75 because: The Shed Rocks!

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Yes I know...LOL
We get them all the time from all of the people with an email.
It will be a mass email from so and so to all of the other people...

I don't think I'm explaining it well...

They usually go to spam but every so often...they slip through...

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

LOL

I once had to show a nurse you could use the shift key on the keyboard to make capital letters and didn't need to use caps lock. !

She was a good nurse, but so many are proud to say "I'm not computer literate."

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
LOL If you understand what I say when I say Meditech.....then The Shed had truly become a wonderful and magical place. And the Dark Castle has a New Name. LOL

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

My EHR is SCM. But a rose is a rose of Integrated confusion by any other name.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Then we shall call it the E-Dark Castle. Because healthcare can put and "E" infront of ANYTHING and turn it into a complex, riddle of mazes with traps everywhere!

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

As I walked up to the Shed for the first time i realized it was painted a red shade. A shade so unique my brain twisted with bright shades of pink. Pink you say, yes pink, pink makes you think, red as it is said makes you eat. So are you telling me I am skinny and should have never painted the shed red. No I say today. I was telling you red makes you eat. How about yellow? Will it make me mellow! I am not so sure you are ready to handle a nice shade of yellow to make you mellow. Can I paint the hansome shed green? I suppose so. I would hate to see you mean. I like green. No no silly willie green is not your color. How about blue? Blue is the color of your shoe. Now my dear friend this must end. I will take you around the bend. Let's go inside the shed and tomorrow you can decide!
edit on 3 30 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

lol The Witch is far more evil than I realized.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Oh Quantum how beautiful!!!! Well The Shed is constantly changing just like a mood ring so it all fits so well!! Tonight we have pink glitter party and now we are going for round two!!!!!!!!!!!

Now shake that bootie!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Thank you! I opened the sheds door without being invited. Don't worry I like to party too and I might fit in.
So a pink drink it will be.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Welcome.

Actually the Shed is Multi colored I do believe.
You can read the first appearance of the Shed started by jacy back in 2014 here:

The Shed

The legend continues.....

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

So glad you came by! I don't think invites are required...they may be...I'm a notorious party crasher so I wouldn't know!

Here's a welcome present AND...just so you know...My favorite absolute favorite color is green!

Oh Gosh! He'll be lost forever!!!! LOL

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I kindly can say you have made my day!
I hope it will be alright if I stay.
I promise you if you let me stay I can share pink clay all day.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Of course you realize you showed up on moving day. Grab a box. LOL

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Of COURSE you can stay!!! But don't unpack yet; we are getting ready to move. Page 400 is QUICKLY approaching......

top topics

<< 387  388  389    391  392 >>

join