It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 376
<< 373  374  375    377  378  379 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Thanks. Yeah things were finally right for another piece. I'll see what I can do later. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
a reply to: Martin75
It's going good so far, thanks. How about you?

I didn't know a thing about bow shootings. Do you have links?

Found this and there are others you can find on youtube.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MrsNonSpecific

What kind of artwork do you do? What medium do you work with? Hope your ankle feels better soon! Your friend sounds like a very loving and compassionate soul.

Kat, the duck images are soooo cute and perfect for Spring!

Martin, glad you liked the story entries. It's a pleasure working with Tom.

Tom, I am very excited that our Bug will be joining us soon! Oh look, two baby eagles! Awwww!

Bird, your job sounds rewarding. You made me chuckle when you said you hated running. Hell, I hate exercising, to me it's like a dirty word. LOL

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I'm sure you've seen this or something similar...

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark
New game called "Dodging Arrows"
WVVA story about dodging arrows
AND
He did this on purpose
WVVA Teen shots grandfather

These two were almost back to back. It is just crazy!
Loving your new story entry!! Always so funny!!!

a reply to: TNMockingbird
I LOVE that picture! HAHAHA I tell Paul all the time I bought a gun so I didn’t have to run.

We had beautiful weather here today also. So the little girl you post with the wings…..she looks JUST LIKE my cousin’s baby. Soooo, I sent her the pic. She flipped out, her mom thought it was Catherine!!!! It is just freaky. I will have to find a good pic to post.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Continued from Errollorre's entry page 374

Night was touched by the trolls gesture of returning her bracelets. As the troll walked away, Night called out to him. "Troll!" The big beast turned slowly to look at the ugly elf woman wondering what she wanted. "Troll..Thank you! I'm sorry about what happened when we first met, but...well, you did threaten to eat us and we had to defend ourselves somehow." Troll nodded. "Yes, Troll was different then. Troll different now, better now." He continued walking away and made himself comfortable in the barn with the horses. He liked the horses.

Pesky smirked. "The man can't seem to handle elven wine it seems." Night had more of the elven wine before she went back into the garden and was tipsy before, she was really feeling the effects now. She stumbled toward Aria and Errollore,....

Sorry I'm a little late responding. Been a busy day.

Great story Night. The tale has taken on a life of its own. lol

Hello everyone.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark

Skid Mark the psycho clown and his strange new companions had been on the road for four days. Well, road was a bit of a stretch. It was more like a deer trail, just big enough to travel through by unicycle. Dougie had offered to take them all to his friend but Skid Mark declined. He liked being on solid ground, thank you very much. So here he was peddling along the trail with Trix flitting along at his side. Dougie flew above the treetops scouting for trouble.

They came upon a clearing at dusk of the fourth day and decided to make camp. Skid Mark collected wood for the fire, while Trix and Dougie gathered food. Once that was done, Skid Mark layed the wood down and Dougie lit it afire with his breath. Skid Mark reached into his pocket and pulled out a battered frying pan, some plates, and utensils. He also pulled out a small tent. Trix and Dougie exchanged a bewildered glance.

"What? It's not any different than fifty clowns in a small clown car," Skid Mark said.

"Okie dokie then," Dougie said and began cleaning the deer he'd brought back. Trix chuckled and started chopping the fruit and nuts that she'd collected.

Soon, the deer carcass was roasting on the fire. Skid Mark's belly rumbled when he smelled the delicious aromas from the roasting deer. While the food was cooking he entertained Dougie and Trix with tales of his circus days. At one point, he pulled a rope from his pocket, tied it between two trees, and rode the entire forty feet of rope while juggling wooden clubs. He even wowed them by standing on the seat, doing a flip, and riding back the way he'd come; all the while singing a little ditty he'd made up on the spot:

"High ho diddly dee! It's the circus life for me! With tents and clowns and cotton candy, it's the only way to be."

He made the unicycle hop and fell to the ground, landing upright on the single wheel. Then he pulled a comb from his pocket and ran it through the giant blue wave of the fifties style DA that was his hair. Trix giggled and flew up to him. She put a little plastic surfer due in Skid Marks hair and flitted back to a safe distance. She and Dougie rolled on the ground in laughter.

Skid Mark reached up and removed it. "Respect the do!"

"Sorry. I've never seen hair like that before. It looks like the ocean," Trix said.

"Yeah, well, you look like dinner."

Trix wasn't worried. She'd heard such threats several time before and knew that Skid Mark was just clowning around. "I'd fart in your mouth."

Skid Mark chuckled and hawked a glob of phlegm up. He spat it into his armpit. "I'll save that one for later," he said while inspecting it.

"Gross," Dougie said.

"Potato, tomato, whatever. So, how much farther do we have to go?"

"I'd say we still have at least another week to go before we get there. That is, unless we run into trouble."

"It's been smooth sailing so far. What trouble can we possibly run into," Skid Mark said.

Just then they heard a rustling at the edge of the forest.

(more later)

LOL Man you make me laugh! I really enjoy your stories.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Oh wow Skid. That was hilarious.

I choked on a piece of popcorn laughing.

Keep it coming

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
All this talk about archery reminded me of a video I had seen a while back.
This guy is insanely good with a bow and arrow.
At one point in this four minute video they compare him shooting side by side with a scene from Lord of The Rigs where Legolas is shooting fast.
This guy is faster.
Here's a video of this guy.

edit on 23-3-2016 by Errollorre because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
All the story entries are wonderful I am so envious of how prolific you guys are.
Chirp Your avatar blew me away because it reminded me of a picture I drew in my youth and of course the colors are perfect. Does the running lady come without text?
I truly admire your attitude towards your job. You sound very devoted. I wanted to go that route when I was younger but became discouraged.
I worked in two facilities and was in both cases reprimanded for spending too much time with the residence, I was informed that they should not become accustomed to, too much attention. !!!!
I decided I could not deal with the attitude.
Kittie Your duckling pictures are adorable. We didn't get hammered with snow yet just enough to cover every thing in a coat of slippery goo.
Martin 70 degrees is wonderful, plants must be sprouting so you can get your first taste of fresh dandelion and baby burning nettle. Mmmm.
Gordi Where are you?
Mrs.NS So nice to see you. I love the thought of you singing.
Running. I get so bored on the road but I do enjoy terrain running and admire and envy the people who can handle several miles.
I am more of a draft horse sort of person. At an easy pace, with time to sit down and look at an ant hill, I can keep going for hours or could I should say. They past months have been a throw back with forty pounds put on in five months due to forced inactivity.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

I'm sure you've seen this or something similar...

Ahahahaha! I actually posted that saying with a different pic on my facebook page once! TRUE!

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

Sorry I'm a little late responding. Been a busy day.
Great story Night. The tale has taken on a life of its own. lol

Thanks! Yes the tale has indeed taken on a life of it's own. LOL Can't wait to see what happens next. I have to write more with Garren and the goblin and also do some background writing on the evil approaching and armies gathering and stuff. Martin, will you bringing that map or necklace or whatever you had planned? Bird, I want to know how your character is doing being imprisoned!!!! Anyone else wanting to join in before the great battle scenes, jump right in! Still plenty of time.

Where the hell is Gordi and our other missing folks?

edit on 24-3-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Wis, you are wearing your lovely new avatar with the flowers! Lovely!

Bird, very cool avatar!

This is one of my other avatars that I had before this elf.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre
Thanks. I'm glad you liked it.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
That's a good video. Thanks for sharing it.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat
I'm glad you liked it. Good thing you weren't drinking anything.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

...Where the hell is Gordi and our other missing folks?

I'm here lurking, just busy busy!

G

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   

It is not a creative artwork sadly,
It is artwork that goes on packaging for Castrol Oil the company I work for. It's all getting updated to what they are referring to as 'Liquid in motion labels' hopefully hitting your shelves in June! I am looking forward to seeing it in the uspermarket though, knowing that I helped put it all together.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Morning!
It's Friiiiiiiidaaaaaaayyyyy!
Okay, not really it IS Thursday but, it is my Friday at work LOL...
I have nothing much to share except this fantastic rainbow that greeted me when I got to my office this morning!

new topics

top topics

<< 373  374  375    377  378  379 >>

join