It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Shed 3

page: 331
<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 06:05 AM
Good morning everyone.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 06:13 AM
a reply to: Errollorre

Nectar of the gods!!

We're playing acronyms in case you want to join?
Everyone's still sleeping in the Shed.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 06:15 AM

originally posted by: jacygirl

Nectar of the gods!!

We're playing acronyms in case you want to join?
Everyone's still sleeping in the Shed.

I awake, but I'm not sure my brain is awake enough yet for fast thinking. lol

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 06:21 AM

Oh that's okay!
You can write more story here. Or your bio and music history. (yes I'm joking)

Relax, drink your coffee! I'll tell the pixies to leave you alone.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:27 AM
Glorious day here in Sunny Scotland!
Freezing Cold, but Sunshine! SUNSHINE I TELL YE!!!!

There are crowds of people out in the street throwing rocks at the big strange ball of light in the sky!!

I'm still feeling lousy, but ye cannie waste a nice day like that, so I've been doing some work on my camper van, and helping my eldest sprog with his "post-winter" bicycle maintenance, hanging up the bird-boxes that the boys made for the garden... etc

Sun is just beginning to go down now, so I'm back indoors, tired - but feeling a LOT better than when I went out!

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:31 AM

Ugh...sorry, the phone rang and I lost my train of thought now!

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:33 AM
Wanted: Strong coffee.

How strong?
If it makes the spoon stand up, that's getting there. All else might as well be Kool-aid.

Seriously, the coffee where I am is like Kool-aid. They use the same amount that I use for a cup for a pot.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:38 AM
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I wouldn't let that thing get too close to your nuts.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:41 AM

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Ugh...sorry, the phone rang and I lost my train of thought now!

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 12:40 PM
Hello Jacy and Gentlemen!

Hello to our lurkers and missing regulars!

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 12:47 PM
a reply to: Night Star

Hello NIght!
I hope your Sunday is wonderful...the skies here are blue and it is, finally, warm!

I have great news (for me) daughter got up, came out of her room, she got all dolled up...I am trying to NOT make a big know...gotta be cool and aloof.
She is going to the gym with us in a little while...she PROMISES that tomorrow will be a new outlook and school!

She HATES basketball but, whatever it takes to get her out!

I can't get her out in the sun yet but, I think it is promising...counting down the seconds until we leave...browsing ATS so I don't go to her and say something completely stoopid and cause her to lose her motivation...

The hope for change and peace, the hope for Spring, the hope for is almost too much...I'm stuffing back the tears of joy!

I hope you have a fantastic day...full of every wonderful thing that you deserve!

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 12:50 PM
a reply to: TNMockingbird
Not to pry but how old is she and why wouldn't she come out of the room? Was she in there a long time?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 12:56 PM
a reply to: Skid Mark

It's okay to pry...I won't share more than I/she am/would be comfortable as she is on the boards sometimes...

She's had some issues with migraines...well...really more than that...

Much more..but, to give an idea.

She's experienced some months of Agoraphobia. She had almost lost her opportunity for school (she is 18) but, with some counseling and patience, I'm afraid, on my part and asking her Father (he has good intentions) to back off and let me work with her...I think we may be on the other side.

Perhaps, it will be a band aid for now just to get her to the end of school...then we can step back and punt...

She is simply beaming today...I am so nervous and scared and proud all at once!

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:00 PM
a reply to: TNMockingbird
OOo migraines. I had those when I was in school. They were awful. The drugs the doctor gave me to deal with them didn't help. I slept through a lot of classes because they made me groggy.

I think the only thing to help with the agoraphobia are time and patience. Do you know what started it?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:07 PM
Have a lovely day with your daughter Jess! That is great news!!!

My Hubby has been suffering with headaches for a while now.

Hi Skid! How are things?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:10 PM
a reply to: Skid Mark

Well, years ago...she began hearing voices. Okay, I said it! She won't join so...she prob won't care...
When I say voices I mean SCREAMING! It would come and go...then they left for some time.

She broke up with a boyfriend around Oct first. I don't really think THAT is related as she wasn't "in love" or anything...

The headaches had been on and off for a few years. We went to Dr.'s, got her some glasses (for reading) the whole shebang...the headaches returned with a vengeance around the end of Oct. We've been back to the Dr's...meds, tests, you name it we've done it!

She recently (NIght know the whole story) revealed to me that the voices have returned also but, they have taken form. It is a form that we are familiar with...hate to sound "cryptic" but it is an incredibly LONG story...anyway she was terrified that this "figure" was visiting her.
So, she wasn't eating or sleeping and had terrible thoughts of self-harm...So, I would sit here at the table staring at her door, when I was at work I would constantly text her...

We DO have an appt with someone, a psychiatrist, in Knoxville. She is 18 now so, getting her to commit can be daunting...
We will just have to see...and pray...

Thank you for asking Skid! It is a hard thing to talk about even on an "anonymous" forum. Some people can be so "judgy" and all too anxious to tell you what you are doing wrong in life...we don't need that...sometimes people just need an ear...

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:13 PM
Good afternoon or good evening fellow Shedites!!

Had an idea for a photo this morning after waking up around 4AM this morning. I haven't really done much with this location for a while. Nice day and a nice spot for a train eh? Taken this morning while waiting for Amtrak to pass by.

Ten minutes later..............

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:16 PM
a reply to: gimmefootball400

What a view!
Are you on a bridge/overpass?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:20 PM
Martin, I hope she does commit to seeing the psychiatrist. The self harming is a real concern of course and the rest mustn't be very pleasant either. You are a wonderful Mom and doing the right things, so kudos to you! And sharing it here in the shed is helpful. You know you will get support and love from us in here always!

Chooch, nice pics! I like the little church and trees of course, love nature!

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:35 PM
And now for the continuing tale of Errollorre and the quest for the Shed.
You can read chapter five here:
Chapter 5 page 323

and now ..

Chapter 6

Errollorre and the troll ran through the night in the cold dark Accasian forest.
It had been several hours since they escaped from the ruined castle of the evil Prince Dricore.
Troll led the way. He knew the forests of Accasia. Errollore ran behind stumbling occasionally from lack of familiarity with the path and lack of sleep.
Errollorre tripped over a tree root in the dark and fell onto the snow dusted forest floor.

“We stop now.” said the troll. “You sleep.” “We close to village.” “Light come in sky soon.” “Then you go in village find your ugly woman.”
“It would be wonderful if she were there Troll.” said Errollorre. “But I’m going there to meet a wizard who is waiting for me at the Dark Star Inn. At least he said he’d be waiting for me days ago.”

“Me no like wizards.” said the troll. “Always do tricks on Troll. Make me weak.”
“Well this wizard is like one I’ve never seen before.” said Errollorre.
“I guess we'll find out soon if he’s still around. But I think I’ll take your advice before the dawn.
A couple of hours of sleep and I should get my strength back.” “We got a good head start on anyone who may be pursing us.”

“You sleep, Troll guard.” said the troll. “If evils come Troll hit. If too many come, Troll wake you and we run.”
“Sounds like a plan.” said Errollorre.
Errollorre curled himself into a ball under a tree. Shivering in the cold, Errollorre fell asleep in seconds.

He dreamed of warm summer evenings with her. He could see her standing by a small table on a beach. Food and drink for two was set upon the candlelit table.
He saw her turn silhouetted by the moonlit ocean behind her.
She whispered his name, “Errollorre.”
He spoke her name in return, “ My darling …”
Errollorre smelled bacon cooking.
He opened his eyes and saw Troll sitting by a fire in which a gigantic wild boar had been placed.

“What is all this?” said Errollorre, squinting in the morning light.
“Troll walk and guard.” said the troll. “Troll see big forest pig fighting manhorse.”
“Troll laugh. Troll like watching fight. But Troll remember Troll hungry. Manhorse never taste good, so Troll take tree from out of ground and hit forest pig on head to make tender.”
“Troll put pig in fire to burn off hair. Troll no like hair in teeth.”
“The meal seemed far more appealing before your description.” said Errollorre.
“But i’m so hungry I don’t care.”
The troll and Errollorre tore pieces of meat from the roasted boar and feasted in the morning light.

“From what you’ve told me we should only be about an hour away from the village.” said Errollorre.
“Troll no go in village.” said the troll.
“Why not?” asked Errollorre.
“Village no like Troll.” said the troll. “Village remember when troll throw them in water when they try cross troll’s bridge.”

“Yes I see where that could be a problem.” said Errollorre.
Errollorre watched as the troll ate the last of the giant boar and licked the bones clean.
Then he watched the troll run through the forest collecting snow. He rolled it into a bigger and bigger ball of snow. Then Troll took the giant snowball and threw it on the fire extinguishing it.
“Troll like to think Troll crushing living things under snow.” laughed the troll.
“I think I’m going to have to work on civilizing you just a little bit.” said Errollorre.
“Come on, let’s get to the village.”

edit on 28-2-2016 by Errollorre because: (no reason given)

<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>