It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 325
<< 322  323  324    326  327  328 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

originally posted by: Errollorre

a reply to: Errollorre

Awesome AWESOME!!

jacy

Thanks Jacy!
I've been singing and making music for a long time. I even made a living at it long ago for a couple of decades.

Would you possibly send me a message with your name? So I can find your music? (it must be online...everything is online, lol). My son is an incredible guitar player and was in a band before he got married. His talent is thru the roof, but he didn't have the desire to pursue a career in music.
My kids' father was a drummer in a band when I met him (and he also plays guitar). I miss hearing the strumming of a guitar in the background of my life...especially my son's.

jacy

I do have music and videos on youtube, but it is fairly recent material.
Mostly covers and a few songs I wrote.
When I started out many moons ago I played heavy metal music. As the years went by I performed everything.
Rock and Roll, pop, top 40 (remember that?), country rock, even an occasion polka. (a least comic versions.)
I know you like metal so I'm not sure if what i do now would be to your taste.
These day I'm more Sinatra than Sabbath.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Dear Shed Family,

Wow!

I have been gone for so long, and have missed so much.

So much laughter and love and life here.

Finally got my computer problems got resolved but health problems have gotten worse.

My husband has been reading the thread to me to get me caught up, and it's taking a long time because we can only have the time on his days off.

I have so many replies I would like to post to everyone, but my brain is not working that well so I'm just going to say, I miss you all very much.

Love all the new people here and all the new story entries.

love,

bug

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Dear Bug, I get your drift,

so I am just going to listen to the lovely gossip and perhaps make a reply.
a reply to: BugWhisperer
It is so nice to see you Bug, I do hope you are well and floating. (There was a pun there, your avatar :roll

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BugWhisperer

Hi! It's so nice to meet you!
It is wonderful that you have someone to read to you

I miss having someone read to me...I hope that you are well enough to come around more often.

I love, love, your avatar BTW!

TNM

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Oh Errollore, that was, is enchanting, you touch the heart, you put happy tears in my eyes, I could hear the voice of my love in your words. An eternal message to us all. Please never stop composing.
I used to be a mezzo, I tried to sing along but my voice failed.

Oh your story is great too. I just got caught up in the sound.

Just a thought.
One day we will all part and become wisps of memory, of joy laughter and sharing.
But perhaps there will be a tune that touches our soul, now and then, like a snowflake and remind us of this magical world.
A fragment of a tune, a voice and it will put a smile on our face and we will look to the sky and think "Where are they?"
"You are here in my heart, forever"
Thank You

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
One day we will all part and become wisps of memory, of joy laughter and sharing.
But perhaps there will be a tune that touches our soul, now and then, like a snowflake and remind us of this magical world.
A fragment of a tune, a voice and it will put a smile on our face and we will look to the sky and think "Where are they?"

^That was so pretty, what you wrote to him WIS!

I hope you are well, my friend!

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Thank you for the beautiful words.
I appreciate it very much.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Jess Honey, much relieved to hear your news! Big hug! Keep us posted on any new tests you may have.

Bug, sooooo happy to see you again! I have been keeping Aria alive and well for you. I'm sorry your health has gotten worse. Makes me sad. My Hubby has to have a stress test for his heart and they are checking his kidneys and trying to control his diabetes. I still haven't had my heart test or bone density one done yet. Seems many of us are just falling apart at the seams. But we all have each other here no matter what happens.

Errollorre, I like heavy metal too, but my taste in music is quite diverse. I too would love to hear your youtube stuff!!!!

Wis...

Just a thought.
"You are here in my heart, forever"
Thank You

That was so beautiful and touching! Wow!

Bird, I love Bug's avatar too! Actually we all have some pretty amazing avatars in here.

Got all behind in here. I don't mean to exclude anyone. Hello to you all! Hope everyone is having a good night.

I bought the cutest little spiral book with flowers on the cover and on the inside are pink blank pages with a floral design bordering the edges. I am using it to keep track of characters and who posted a story entry on what page. Only a dollar at the dollar store!

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I bought the cutest little spiral book with flowers on the cover and on the inside are pink blank pages with a floral design bordering the edges. I am using it to keep track of characters and who posted a story entry on what page. Only a dollar at the dollar store!

I see things like that and am amazed at how happy the little things can make us!

Some folks, in this world, think that it's all about the money or how expensive an item is. Some folks think that if they buy you the world that you will be their's forever. Truly it IS the little things...

I have treasured, and kept, the little wildflower bouquets that my children brought me from the yard when they were just little girls...I will never forget when they brought me some queen anne's lace and they were covered in chiggers!
LOL! We laughed and washed up!
Ever after that, they always said...Mom doesn't like "white" flowers!

Anywho...memories...

I can't tell you how many roses have wound up in the trash. Everyone knows to get me something I can plant if you are going to get me something...LOL I hate to waste...

Have a good night, Night. The last time I checked your Anniversary tribute thread was almost to 100 flags!!!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
"Where the road takes a turn a little house lies."
In Danish it has a whole different tune.
It is about a little house that snuggles into the crook of the road it has crooked walls the doors are off there is a cat and dog.
All is perfect,
The little house is where love and challenge is.

I am still sobbing, Night knows why, but I will tell you, you are all magnificent beings.
Tears can be happy, they can come from a pain that can't be resolved, a longing and joy that can't find its way.
Our tears feed the ocean they are all good.
Master Sage your helped this salty mess.

edit on 25-2-2016 by WalkInSilence because: Bah Humbug

edit on 25-2-2016 by WalkInSilence because: phyf

edit on 25-2-2016 by WalkInSilence because: Fuddle Muffin

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

I cry at times too for different reasons. I know how you feel. Life can be so beautiful and wondrous and at the same time so cruel and chaotic. Every day can be a challenge. I hold on to the good ones and treasure the people that have become a part of my life, because without them, I never would have made it this far. You are one of those people who have reached out to me with your love and kindness and I would do no less for you.

The people of the shed seem to have been mysteriously drawn here or invited from one of our like-minded souls. It is like we are all kindred spirits and belong here in this magical place, a place that can take us away from the pain and struggle of our daily lives, a place that we can share our laughter and our tears.

Many of us here are deep thinking, deep feeling people and I sometimes think that is what makes life harder for us, we feel things on a deeper level, see the world on it's multiple levels of reality and not just the surface.

You once wrote me a private message that touched me so deeply I cried. Many others here have done so as well. This is one hell of a place with some of the most amazing people I have ever known.

Our little Angel is here for you too.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

I see things like that and am amazed at how happy the little things can make us!

Oh I know! And isn't a wonderful thing? I just love that little book for a dollar! LOL

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Have a good night, Night. The last time I checked your Anniversary tribute thread was almost to 100 flags!!!!!

Holy crap! 97 flags! Quick, find 3 more people! LOL Man that blows my mind!

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Good Morning Family!!

I'm not awake enough yet to write long meaningful messages to you all...but you guys make me heart smile.

One of the great parts of being here is the laughter. You all have made me laugh until I'm a slobbering mess (and I love you for that).

So...this happened. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Seeing Night Star get so much love has been awesome (party on rock star!)...I thought it would be nice to have a party for Augustus (cuz the dude is hilarious).
Actually I'm really hoping to embarrass the heck outta him, put him in the spotlight and watch him squirm! (just kidding)

Please drop by to say "hello"...and maybe share a story!

In love & laughter,
jacy xoxo
edit on 26-2-2016 by jacygirl because: self imposed grammar nazi

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Gordi,
I just wanted to tell you that I went to your youtube page and checked out your music.
I was very impressed. Very good singing and playing. Nice songs too.
I particularly liked the one you did about your independence vote.
It's easy to sound good when a person blends in with a band, but standing there just a man and a guitar, that's the test of talent.
One you certainly pass with flying colors.
Well done.

edit on 26-2-2016 by Errollorre because: aw you know...I'm a typo master.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Morning Jacy Darlin'! I left him a reply. He will be sooooo surprised. I have to leave soon, but I will catch up on all the fun in there and in here later this afternoon. My other best friend who lives about an hour away from me is coming over and we are going out for breakfast. I'm barely awake and have to get dressed. Hope I can match my socks. OMG I need coffee!

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Hey Errol...So I received no mail from you...no name to google...not even a hint! I do love metal but my taste in music is pretty eclectic! Would we recognize your name/band?

Night Star...Hiya hunny! Figures I would make a thread and throw a party for someone...and they don't show up!!

Oh well, someone will have to slap him later.
I hope you enjoy your day with your friend! I have stuff to do but I'm procrastinating, lol.

BugWhisperer...*hugs* So nice to see you!! We miss you too! Give that nice hubby of yours a *squish* for me!

WalkInSilence...Hello!! We never seem to be online at the same time. I love reading your messages...every word comes from your beautiful heart. Some day we must have cyber-drinks together.

TNMockingbird...Hey! You're missing a party! Quit being so responsible, sheesh...come and play!

Everybody....I hope you're having a great day!
jacy xoxo

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Good Morning everyone!

Hello to EVERYONE !!!

Night, when I match My socks, I go by thickness...
(I stole that from Stephen wright, but it fits Me also...) LOL!!...

Jess I am glad You do NOT have MS!! Yippee!!!

Bug it is Very Nice to see you Here again! I hope You can soon be well again, My Friend!!

Cody I'm glad to see You may have just the Home You want!!

Erroll, thanx for the comp on My Story! Oh, I also loved your New song!! Fantastic!

(I Know I missed someone. Sorry, will go back and re read...Too early. Need Coffee.. Coffee...)

I hope today proves great for You all...

Syx...

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

TNMockingbird...Hey! You're missing a party! Quit being so responsible, sheesh...come and play!

YOU are such a bad influence on ME!!!! LOL

I LOVE it!!!!

I shall be there shortly...mwah!

(5 o'clock somewhere right?!
)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Oh I didn't see your post earlier. Yes, our Gordi is impressive isn't he? Where the hell is he anyway? Yoo hoo Gordii, where are you???

The two of you together would be quite the duo!

new topics

top topics

<< 322  323  324    326  327  328 >>

join