It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 324
<< 321  322  323    325  326  327 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
One more. A litle softer...

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
OMG, Errol...LOVED your story and song! I swear, your music is just perfect for a movie! I'm glad you have taken the troll and used him in your story line, it's perfect! I was just going to leave him tossed into the water below the bridge and let him fend for himself. LOL Marvelous! I can see some fun filled adventure ahead for your character and the Troll. I so love your imagination! And your music...wow! Do you play out anywhere? I think you and Gordi would do an amazing job writing and singing a song together.

Our beloved Shed is immortalized through the music of Gordi and Errol! I look forward to more of the tale and more music!

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
Just because it's so quiet in here...

I'm actually listening to Slayer, South of Heaven at the moment...

It has been years since I last heard these guys. I was fortunate to have met them in my youth. My friend and I really hit off well with the group and laughed like hell. I especially had fun talking and laughing with the lead singer. They were going to let us come up on stage but off to the side where people couldn't see us. Damned cops wouldn't allow it. Good times! And no...we never slept with any musicians, just liked meeting them. We had seen Kiss so many times that we came to know the body guards they had back then. One ended up getting fired for pulling a gun on Gene Simmons. LOL

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl
a reply to: SyxPak

Hahahaha! I remember that song! I was just dancing in my chair here.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Oh I love that song!!!!! Yeah baby, heavy metal!

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

a reply to: Errollorre

Awesome AWESOME!!

jacy

Thanks Jacy!
I've been singing and making music for a long time. I even made a living at it long ago for a couple of decades.
So glad you enjoyed the story and song.
edit on 25-2-2016 by Errollorre because: oh you know..reasons.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I had an old Morter and Pestal made of cast iron...

Cool, I have a brass one from an apothecary that I keep in the library. I have most of my oddball items in there on the shelves for added decoration. Hard to see them all but this a panorama of the room:

I looked at all the pics of your house.

You have a beautiful home.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Thank you for the compliment.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Xellant Story Entries Erroll!! I Loved em!!!

Syx

Thanks Syx.
I read your story Dragon Godz of Saturn. Last night.
Cool story.
Good luck in the contest.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
OMG, Errol...LOVED your story and song! I swear, your music is just perfect for a movie! I'm glad you have taken the troll and used him in your story line, it's perfect! I was just going to leave him tossed into the water below the bridge and let him fend for himself. LOL Marvelous! I can see some fun filled adventure ahead for your character and the Troll. I so love your imagination! And your music...wow! Do you play out anywhere? I think you and Gordi would do an amazing job writing and singing a song together.

Our beloved Shed is immortalized through the music of Gordi and Errol! I look forward to more of the tale and more music!

Thank you!
Yeah when I starting writing about your Troll I saw he had a lot of potential. I don't perform out in public anymore. (except for the internet.) Maybe someday I will again if the right situation arises. Until then I will just release music on an unsuspecting and possibly uninterested internet public. LOL

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
My Sister is back from her vacation in Florida and we are going out to lunch. See you all later! HUGS!

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

This is me doing my happy dance!!
Just got back from my Dr's appointment. I DO NOT have Multiple Sclerosis!! WOOHOO!!! Hate that we didn't get answers but so glad that MS was NOT the answer.
Right now I am scheduled to go to Cleveland Clinic on April 26.

Errol - I LOVE the new story entry & song!!!!!

Augustus - That is awesome!! Thank you for sharing. Wow, I didn't think you could heat that sucker for that cheap!!! Awesomeness!!! I love the tile work also!!! It is original?

Night - Have fun with sis!! I love your new entries also.

Syx - Thanks for all the well wishes, they worked!!! No MS in me!!!

Jacy - Hope the computer is getting better

Hello to everyone that I missed. Just a quick fly by. I am trying to get caught up on work. Working on my next story entry.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Errollorre

Awesome AWESOME!!

jacy

Thanks Jacy!
I've been singing and making music for a long time. I even made a living at it long ago for a couple of decades.

Would you possibly send me a message with your name? So I can find your music? (it must be online...everything is online, lol). My son is an incredible guitar player and was in a band before he got married. His talent is thru the roof, but he didn't have the desire to pursue a career in music.
My kids' father was a drummer in a band when I met him (and he also plays guitar). I miss hearing the strumming of a guitar in the background of my life...especially my son's.

jacy

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

I DO NOT have Multiple Sclerosis!! WOOHOO!!!

WOOHOO!!

*grabs Marty by the hand and they do silly happy dance together*

Yay!! I'm so happy to hear that huny!!!!
*squishy hugs*
jacy xoxo

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Congratulations Martin!
That is wonderful news!

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Augustus - That is awesome!! Thank you for sharing. Wow, I didn't think you could heat that sucker for that cheap!!! Awesomeness!!! I love the tile work also!!! It is original?

No problem. No, the tile in the foyer is not original. I plan on removing it and installing the same style tile I used in the bathrooms which is from a company in the UK that has been in business for 200 years and makes period appropriate tile.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Awesome news Martin
You must be so relieved

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Wow your gaff is amazing Mason

To use the word magnificent would be an understatement.

All: We have our first offer to buy our flat, and it's a good one
Unfortunately the house we fell in love with has been sold and even offering them more than they asked for and now having a buyer didn't stop it.

However we have discovered that house next door to it should go on sale next week and it has a conservatory already LOL.

Praying like mad this one works out

Cody

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Hey (((Cody)))...
Well, isn't this getting exciting now? Congrats on selling your flat.
If you didn't get the other house it wasn't meant to be. Trust me, I used to sell real estate, lol.

So the place next door sounds amazing! It has a conservatory? Aren't we getting posh?
Keep us updated...pics if you have any!
I hope it all goes smoothly and will be waiting to have a celebratory drink!

jacy xoxo

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: cody599
Wow your gaff is amazing Mason

To use the word magnificent would be an understatement.

Thank you. Open invite if you come over to the States.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Thanks JC

That's pretty much what everybody has said, the first place got us hooked on the area, the second when it comes up will hopefully be perfect.

Cody

new topics

top topics

<< 321  322  323    325  326  327 >>

join