It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 314
<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
She probably could lol. She'd have to catch me first though.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
She probably could lol. She'd have to catch me first though.

Jacy: Hey yo, Aug, what do I got to chase a chicken for?

Auggie: First, because I said so. And second, is because chicken-chasing is how we used to train back in the old days. If you can catch this thing, you can catch greased lighting.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Google images is going to end up getting me a visit from the FBI. I knew it would be ATS I just never thought it would be image searches that finally got me locked away.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

That chicken better shake a tail feather, because currently it is getting plucked up! Definitely lost this round!

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

What a touching poem!

THIS:
"So although I still miss him
And the pain right now is deep
I understand he was our angel
We were never meant to keep."

REALLY got me!

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird
Thank you! As you can see even before I knew The Shed existed, I was writing. Writing has always been my therapy. The Shed just introduced me to amazing people to share my life with!

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I am soooo behind in here! I hope it's fashionably late.

Cody, the thread you made for me made me cry and laugh! You are such a doll and I am so grateful! Thank you and thanks to those who replied. I am so touched!

Timely, I didn't know you lost a child.

Martin I didn't know you lost a Brother. Your tribute poem was lovely!

So many of us have lost loved ones through the years.

Here is a little Angel who watches over the Shed and everyone in it. She has seen the child within us all and feels this is a good place to be.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Just to remind you all, it is my day out with my friend Linda...lunch and shopping. Need a lot of groceries today, have to go to the bank and maybe some discount stores or second hand shopping. I usually leave around 1 oclock and don't get back until late this evening. So if I disappear, that is why.

You all make me smile when I come in first thing in the morning, or afternoon depending on when I get up and I see pages of replies in here.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Google images is going to end up getting me a visit from the FBI. I knew it would be ATS I just never thought it would be image searches that finally got me locked away.

Ahahahaha! Funny, but poor chicken! Kitty has claws and he knows how to use them!

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Where have you been young man? I thought you didn't love us anymore.

Nah, I know you love us.
Glad to hear Ashley is growing like a weed. I can't believe he is so tall already!

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
You and Linda have fun. Pick up some extras in case you get some snow from that mess that is supposed to smack at the end of the week. They still haven't nailed down what that bugger wants to do. So glad that Cody made your day. You deserve that.

Yes, I lost one of my baby brothers in a car accident. Yes, it seems that The Shed has experienced much loss but also much love!!

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I have been very busy with moving friends into new digs, two couples moving to two houses at different ends of town, and getting back and forth to see them, and trying to have a life away from work and home, not to mention the work part...sweet merciful Jesus.

Example: last night, I fully intended to spend an hour or so on the Internet at least, maybe watch a show afterward, perhaps play a computer game. What actually happened was that I was asleep before eight at night, and did not wake up until about eight this morning! No idea what the hell that is all about, but I suppose I must have needed the rest!

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Hi Martin! I don't think we are supposed to get any snow, hell I hope not anyway!

Hi True! I am so relieved that I don't have to move! What a project that would be! Damn, bad enough having to help one set of friends move, but two at the same time Oh My! Yes, you needed the rest for sure!

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Hi folks,
Synchronicity at work here!
I'm just back from my 2nd funeral in as many weeks and the shed is full of remembrance for those passed!
Timely mate, Codybro and Jessie sis - I too have lost a brother (previously), in an accident whilst he was on holiday in his 20's, he was my big brother and he was pretty mean to me, but you never forget the good stuff.

Today's funeral was my pals mum, who also happened to be a pal of my mum!
The same pals dad was.... yup, a pal of my dad BEFORE either of them met their respective future wives!
(Work that one out! LOL)

I am now on dinner duty, but tonight I shall raise a glass to Chrissie Graham, my pal's wee mum.

G

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

When I first stumbled across you

If ever 6 words described my life, you just nailed it Martin

Luckily many of those stumbles have become life long friends, welcome to the club.

Cody

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Happy Anniversary Cody! Ummm, don't forget the Bacon...

For Sprinkles...
Just sayin...
LMAO!!!
edit on 23-2-2016 by SyxPak because: fixed some boobs. I mean Boo Boos...

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

It's been a taxing couple of weeks, months... You get the drill. Work has been kicking my rear with all the irresistible power of a comet from the Oort Cloud, partially due to how slow business has been, oddly enough. It drains your brain when you show up all rammed full of adrenaline and ready to get your shoulder under something, and then nothing happens. You end up having to do everything in the middle of a power drain, where you worry and worry about the bills and the books and trade and stock and how the hell you are ever going to put things on the damned shelves....

GAAAAH! Let's face it, I never wanted to run a business. I liked my job a hell of a lot better when it was one hundred percent engineering related. I bloody hate paper work with an almost psychotic fury.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
NIGHT, JUST LIKE TO SAY AGAIN HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ON YOUR 8 YEARS..I AM SO GLAD TO FIND OUT THAT WE ARE COUSINS...I HOPE YOUR DAY IS FULL OF TONS OF FUN...

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

but tonight I shall raise a glass to Chrissie Graham, my pal's wee mum.

Tonight seems to be celebration of life

I'll raise a glass to that anytime

Cheers

Cody

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
a reply to: cody599

Happy Anniversary Cody! Ummm, don't forget the Bacon...

For Sprinkles...
Just sayin...
LMAO!!!

Thanks Syx

It's raining bacon from heaven here

Cody

new topics

top topics

<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join