It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 312
<< 309  310  311    313  314  315 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

I am well enough Jacylady, well enough.

I made pulled pork for dinner on Sunday, and it was the first thing I have cooked in a while. It was bloody delicious. Also, my son is now up to my chin in height, and he is not yet eleven years old. He's a freaking BEAST, and I love him to death.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Oh!! Bless you!! You just reminded me to put the ribs in the slow cooker this morning, lol....

Aww, I'm happy that you're enjoying your son so much! I sure enjoyed mine when he lived at home.

It's weird to watch your kid grow taller than you are. I stand on tippy-toes to hug him now.

jacy

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Heh... My mother has to hug my chest because she's so small!

I get the feeling my lad is going to make me look like a short stack, and I am five eleven or thereabouts, so that will be fun. It does mean, however, that it might be tricky to keep him out of the cookie jar from here on out. *ponders*

Going for lunch soon, so if I do not reply, you know I will be face first into an omelette!

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
He's a freaking BEAST, and I love him to death.

You better since he will probably be able to kick your ass by next year at the rate he is going.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

If he does, it will be by accident.

He has not yet got the knowing of where his body ends, or how to move it. Like a foal, uncertain on his feet. I have had but a year to educate him in these matters, and he is stubborn. However, on the day where he can poleaxe me, I will be proud as punch.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

I was visited by my kids over Christmas

My boy has my build, skinny as a rake, but he is taller than I and his uncle has taught him, and indeed my daughter Krav Magar to master level.

"Dad can I have an ice cream please ?"

Not even Chuck norris would refuse them LOL

Cody

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Indeed mate ... especially with that cool breeze that you must be enjoying ...

32c here today ... that is F ing hot on the temp scales ...

Sorry - I have become seriously distracted by the tv ...

Dave Allen has been trotted out .... he is the Man ... !

I have lost all focus ...

Lol
edit on 23-2-2016 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

I'll bet he's as wirey as all get out !!

Not the size of the Dog in the fight mate !!

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Haha ...

It sux but is rewarding when your young bloke - out grows you !! Lol!!

I struggled to get 5'9 ...

The little shirt is now nigh on 6ft !!

Buggers can grow ...
edit on 23-2-2016 by Timely because: details

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400
Morning Gimme. You floating away with all this rain? I’m just enjoying the warm temps but getting ready for tomorrow night. Snow is supposed to hit tomorrow night. I have no idea how much we will end up with. Anywhere from 0-8 inches. LOL They never know.

You can find some amazing things in the edit lines. LOL I guess people don’t think anyone looks so they just let it all hang out. I wonder if anyone has had a post removed due to edit lines. HAHAHA It seems only fitting I gave you a chuckle since you got me yesterday morning.

a reply to: cody599
I sure hope you getting to feeling better soon. And isn’t today your anniversary as well????? Happy Anniversary. I hope you are at least well enough to enjoy that!!!

a reply to: Timely
Band-Aid sman-daid. Suck it up buttercup. Nah just kidding, runners swear by the little round Band-Aids. LOL

VERY rushed. It was like they worked on the whole season and then someone came in the room and said “You have 15 pages to wrap it up”. For something I was so excited for, I was very disappointed. I will watch the revamp when Netflix puts it out but I hope they put more effort into that then they did this.

I absolutely LOVE the awkward stage. They are just so funny. The strange thing is that the body seems to just catch up one day. One day they are stumbling knobby kneed off balance……then the next they walk in like a stalking panther all length and strength. Enjoy it ALL!!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

On ya Marty !!

How goes it ?

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Timely...do you have a son too? (any more?)

I'm about 5'11", and my son is now 6'3"...my girls are both my height. Kids are getting bigger these days.
(way back...I sometimes wondered if I just married the first man I met who was taller than me, lol).

My girls' partners are both over 6' too...I've got a clan of giants now.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl
I'm about 5'11"...

Erh. Ma. Gerd.

I want you to pick me up and carry me around my sexy Viking woman.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I married into a family of Oompa Loompas. I'm only 5'7 and they make me feel like a giant. My mother-in-law is 4'9, she is one of the tallest of the 6 sisters. I feel like I'm going to step on someone at family get togethers. LOL. But it is cool to know how tall people feel. LOL

Timely - I am sitting at my desk trying to do as little work as possible. I am spinning up a couple of servers so I have a lot of downtime today.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Back off amazon ... !

Just jokes jace - my good mate ...

My first kid would have been 24 this December ...

His bro just turned 19 ...

He was an enhanced stem cell donor ...with an unfortunate outcome ...

But we gave it a great shot ... !!

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

I sure hope you getting to feeling better soon. And isn’t today your anniversary as well????? Happy Anniversary. I hope you are at least well enough to enjoy that!!!

Thanks Martin

I'm going to put myself to bed soon, but I'm feeling much better, and yes

Today I celebrate 9 years of being married to the cuddle monster, how the hell she put up with me for so long I have no idea, but I'm eternally grateful that she has. Somehow she sees through my many faults and finds the little boy inside me.

Love is a word that is bandied around too easily, so trust me when I say I love her with my very being.

I don't deserve her

But she deserves me

Cody

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Hahahaha....how tall are you? (my current partner is the FIRST partner I've ever had who was shorter than me.)

Marty...Oompa Loompas...omg...hahahaha....

Tall is: Reaching top shelves for strangers...pants never long enough...always feel like I'm looking down my nose at people....sick of answering "how's the weather up there?"....no I'm too clumsy to play basketball....every counter is too low....most of my friends have been 4'9"....

jacy

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

Back off amazon ... !

Just jokes jace - my good mate ...

My first kid would have been 24 this December ...

His bro just turned 19 ...

He was an enhanced stem cell donor ...with an unfortunate outcome ...

But we gave it a great shot ... !!

Raising a glass to you mate

My first son would have been 22 this month if he'd made it...........................Much respect

To our sons

Cody

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Hey Marty !

Hope you are well and devoid of the crap that has ensued ...

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl
Hahahaha....how tall are you? (my current partner is the FIRST partner I've ever had who was shorter than me.)

I ain't 5'11".

...pants never long enough...

I can think of a solution to the pants problem...

top topics

<< 309  310  311    313  314  315 >>

join