It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 282
<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Doing well and wide awake like an owl like usual. LOL

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Good thanks. Trying to play with a background. LOL. I've never really played with photo editing at all.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I wouldn't even attempt it. LOL I'd surely screw things up. Have fun with it, it does sound fun!

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

OK here is my entry

Martin's Entry to Background Contest

What is so funny. I didn't notice until I posted in the tread but I have CC & Syx tending bar!!! LMBO!!
Don't laugh it's the first time I've done anything like this.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I am wide awake too.

Dang, what a night.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Hi Martin,

Nice entry.

OMG!!! Just saw the rest of it. It didn't download the first time.

I love it. Yes Syx & CC LOL!!!!
edit on 17-2-2016 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat
So sorry Kat. Do you have any good night time tea? Or a strong shot of whisky? I haven't heard from Gordi for awhile but he had Rum.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Thank you Martin,

I am sipping on some Christmas tea I had left over. It has alot of stuff in it. and I have calmed down.

I am feeling much better.

I think I am going to try to sleep. I am so tired.

Thank you. I hope you sleep well.

Sweet Dreams to all.

edit on 17-2-2016 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

OMG, I love it! I said I would wait for more entries before making a vote reply, but I am a fantasy nut and it is perfect for the forum you chose! Love that it is so colorful too! Well done my friend! Well done!

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I think sometimes just getting lost on ATS helps me. I just check out and don't really think about anything major. I have to watch which boards I land on though. LOL

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Thanks guys!!

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Oh hell, the rum has been gone for hours I'm afraid. I suppose we can have the pixies whip us up something.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Sweet Dreams Kat!

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
I think sometimes just getting lost on ATS helps me. I just check out and don't really think about anything major. I have to watch which boards I land on though. LOL

Yup, getting lost on ATS always helps me too! There are certain threads I'd like to make a reply in, but you can tell when people's minds are made up and you know you'll just have to agree to disagree. Though sometimes I'll wander in.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Look what I found. Can we keep her? Too late, the faeries adopted her already.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
She is just precious!!! Well I think I too am headed to bed. Sweet dreams.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
She is just precious!!! Well I think I too am headed to bed. Sweet dreams.

Sweet Dreams Jess!

Sweet Dreams all my Lovely Sheddites!

edit on 18-2-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Thud thud
Whoosh
Thud thud
Whoosh

He wasn't sure how long he'd been hearing this but it was getting on his nerves. He wanted to sleep, damn it. Maybe he'd wake up in the real world; a world of cream pies to the face, squirting flowers filled with skunk spray, unicycles, and the like. He just had to wake up from this nightmare.

Thud thud
Whoosh
Thud thud
Whoosh

There is was again! Why won't it just go away? The rhythm resolved its self into Queen's We Will Rock You. Skid Mark opened his eyes to see something that made his jaw drop in amazement. The pixie was pounding on the oatmeal box full of ants that Skid Mark kept in the corner. That's where the Thud thud came from. The Whoosh was the dragon blowing fire. Not only did it sound awesome but the spouting flames also served as an awesome pyrotechnics show. The pixie's high sweet voice sang the main parts and the dragon joined in with a deep, rich voice.

"Okay. Screw it," Skid Mark said, "Time to ride this dream or whatever it is out. Guess I shoulda listened to mom when she said that stuff would come back on me fifteen years later." He climbed to his feet and went to the closet. The door creaked open. Inside was a fire engine red unicycle. He pulled it out and climbed on. Next, he reached into his pants pocket and pulled out six clubs. He juggled the clubs while riding around in a circle. The singing dwindled off. He glanced over and saw the intruders gaping at him. "What? You never saw a guy juggle before? Anyway, just what the hell are you doing in my place?"

"We came to welcome you to Accasia and warn you about the pirates," the pixie said.

"We would have told you earlier but you kept acting silly," the dragon added.

"How the hell do I get out of here," Skid Mark asked. "I have a gig to get to. It's a birthday party."

"I hope your not wearing that shirt," the pixie said.

Skid Mark looked down at his shirt. The stained tee shirt was puke green and featured a rooster with the words "Are you looking at my cock?" under it. "What about it? It looks fine to me."

"Well, don't you think it's dirty?" the dragon asked.

"It's just a few stains."

"I mean, it's dirty. You know, like not appropriate for children."

"It's only dirty if you have a dirty mind. Besides, a cock is a rooster, you know?" Skid Mark grabbed the clubs out of the air and put each one into his pocket, then climbed off the unicycle. He leaned the unicycle against the wall and turned, facing the pair with his hands on his hips. "What were you saying about pirates?"

"A good friend of mine was out flying and spotted them," the dragon said.

[to be continued]

edit on 18-2-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I was just going to go to bed and caught your story entry. Ahahahahaha! Looks like this is gonna be a wild journey! Love it!

Oh...goodnight Skid. I am off to dreamland now. See you tomorrow!

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Yeah, it's going to be one. I'm not sure where to but it will be.

Good night.

new topics

top topics

<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join