It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 273
<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

THANKS ERROLLORRE..I AM GLAD IT WAS FUNNY..WHO KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO ME NEXT NEVER KNOW I MIGHT TURN IN TO SOME CORN WITH A ONE WHEELED BIKE..LOL..I AM GLAD YOU LIKED IT..I WILL TRY MAYBE ANOTHER ONE BUT RIGHT NOW ITS A NO GO FOR IT...AS MY BRAIN IS NOT WORKING UP TO DO ANOTHER ONE RIGHT NOW..MAYBE IN ANOTHER TWO..AS THIS APRIL WILL BE I THINK 2 YEARS HERE SO MAYBE THEN MORE FROM ME..LOL..SYX WRITING ALSO MAKES ME HAPPY I LOVE READING HIS STORIES..HE DOES A GREAT JOB MOST OF THE TIME...

edit on 16-2-2016 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

CC I'm glad that I make You Happy most of the time. Is better thatn not at all, so I'll take it!! LOL!!

edit on 16-2-2016 by SyxPak because: oopsed...

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Good Morning Shedders!

It's GREAT to see Our M.I.A.'s coming Home!! Glad You are back!!

CC is right about me and a one wheeled bike. I'd end up in the hospital again in a heart beat!! LOL!! (But Mmmmm, PopCorn!!)

Cody having Me for a Therapist may be what's causing You problems. But I do like the pay. Keep on showing up for Your weekly sessions. It will all be good in the long run!!

WIS Thanks for this, "CC and Syx That was so beautiful. Thank You. You are Awesome. I have happy tears."
That was Sweet of You to say!

Oh! I have been meaning to tell You how much I really Love Your Avatar!! Awesome even!!!

Martin and Bird I love Your Story entries!! Very nice additions to the ongoings here!! Keep droppin' em in!!

Erroll Thank You for this,
"I really like Syx's posts and look forward to reading them"
Getting pat's on the back like that might end up going to My head...(D.D.I.G.!!!)
I do appreaciate that very much!!!

Mason I talked one of Our Female Dragons into sporting Her French Maid's garb for You!! Here She is in ALL Her Splendor!! (It took Us an hour to get Her into that !!!) She was all excited and hoped You would take Her home with You for a few hours or so?! C'Mon Man. Don't dissappoint Her!!!LMFAO!!!

You may prefer this Dragon/Wolf Hybrid. Maybe more to Your liking?! LOL!!

ETA: I didn't mean to purposely leave anyone out here. Sorry if I missed someone...
edit on 16-2-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

I'm have been thinking on that contest. Awesome Theme!!
I am havin problems trying to come up with something that could even barely follow Your entry! It will be hard to follow for sure Bud!! I was awestruck!!

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I think I scared him away.

Oh, I am still here, stalker-ish as ever.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Errollorre

I couldn't help but notice everyone's concern for the missing Jacy.
Then I see Night Star suggest the pixies make donuts to lure Jacy back.
A couple of posts later....she's back. LOL

*brushes crumbs off chin*

Huh? Whassup?

Errollorre...Now this is going to sound weird (maybe not, if you've been reading the Shed for a while now)...but YOU...seem familiar. As soon as I started reading your story, the style felt familiar to me. I'm sure I don't know you...strange, huh?
You just remind me of someone I know, who I'm pretty sure wouldn't be here.

*waving* Hi Family! Nice to see you all trekking through, lol.

jacy xoxo
edit on 16-2-2016 by jacygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

I'm have been thinking on that contest. Awesome Theme!!
I am havin problems trying to come up with something that could even barely follow Your entry! It will be hard to follow for sure Bud!! I was awestruck!!

Thanks Mike!
You are too kind. (Here's that $20 I promised you....shh!)
But your writing stands on it's own merits!!! Just be You!!!
(Could Dragons have had a hand in our Origins? Maybe we're just pawns in their game of Chess?)

Mwahahaaa!

G
edit on 16-2-2016 by Gordi The Drummer because: To add joke!

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Syx my friend you are exactly the sort of therapist I need.............................A nutter !!!

It's this whole buying/selling our property mate, having done some more research I've discovered if we move 20 miles north, we can get a 4 bedroom house for less than the price of a 2 bedroom place where we are
And still be closer to work

We have our first look at a new place tomorrow and at the same time our first potential buyer is coming to look at our place, it's pretty scary stuff.

Cody

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

You're Welcome Bro!
I do have an old Story here that it seems You missed?
Dragons On Saturn is a bit of a Creations Tale? Not sure if I would feel comfortable entering a previously written Story from about a Year ago...

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Lol Bud!
Looks like You may have that Win Win You mentioned with a House and being closer to Work!
Good Luck Man!

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Thanks man

The property market so crazy around here at the moment, there's a 5% tax coming in April for investors (currently 1%) hence they are all running to buy beforehand.

It's a card I intend to play well

Cody

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

As long as you wrote it, if it's "on-theme" then I don't think there'd be a problem?
(Maybe check with tothetenthpower just to be sure if it's eligible for the contest?? It's DEFINITELY Good enough!!!!)

G

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

You're certainly Welcome! I hope all Your cards play well Cody!
edit on 16-2-2016 by SyxPak because: spelln errrrorrrrr...

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Thanx Man. I started another Tale...
Not sure yet where it is going, but workin it... (D.D.I.G.!!!)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
At our house tonight we will be watching the "Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show"

They will air the Sporting, Working, Terrier Groups and Best in Show.

We have been watching and look forward to tonight results.

I am keeping my eye on a German Shepard from Edgerton, Wisconsin.

GO RUMOR

Isn't she beautiful

edit on 16-2-2016 by crappiekat because: to add. Getting forgetful

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Tip toes in while everyone is sleeping...shhhhh...

I hope anyway...

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Bird jumped when she heard the crack of the limb above. She had allowed herself to become distracted by the ruckus below at the base of the tree. Her heart raced and her feathers bristled. She sensed a presence. Someone or something must have creeped up from behind. Bird slowed her breathing and prepared to fly away. Not knowing what could be behind her, she must time her flight with precision.
She ducked her beak to her chest and through the branches of the massive tree she surveyed the scene in front of her. Bird eased her wings back and gently shifted her weight forward. It was at that moment that she felt the warm, moist breath on her neck. She heard a low purr on the exhale. In a deep and almost melodic voice the presence whispered “Well, hello there, birdie”.

Bird turned her head, slowly, toward the voice. The large Cat had bared its shimmering teeth with incisors the size of bird’s head. “Could she take flight before being caught and ravaged by this large beast?” she wondered. She swept her eyes up and stared into the most emerald of green and hypnotic eyes that she had ever seen on any creature. Bird cocked her head to the side, slightly, as she saw what looked like pain in those large eyes and then, in a flash, it was gone. The eyes had changed into those of a cold and soulless predator.

Bird leapt from the branch and was instantly caught by the massive paw of the large Cat. She shrieked and thought for sure that death was here. Bird began pecking at the massive claw and pads. The Bird would not go down without a fight! She struggled and wriggled attempting to reach the Cat’s face and peck those beautiful green eyes. She wanted blood!
The Cat turned the Bird onto its back and gave an effusive laugh. “Oh Bird, why struggle? You know that I am so much more powerful than you. I am much quicker and YOU are no match for ME!”
“I struggle because” Bird shrieked, “I will NOT allow you to feast on me easily. I promise I will take your flesh with me as I enter your gullet!”

“A feast?” The Cat belted out another deep laugh. “What feast could you provide little scrawny Bird? There’s barely enough meat on your bones to wet MY appetite! AND…I DO have quite the appetite. No, Bird, to eat you would be a waste, I have far better plans for you.”
From behind his back the Cat produced a gilded bird cage. With a quick swoosh he had flung Bird inside and latched the door. Bird landed with a thud against the bars.
“You are far more valuable to me than just a meal and by looking at your gauntness that would be rather insignificant. You, my little Birdie, will gain me my freedom assuming that you CAN sing. If you cannot then I suppose a snack just might be in order.”

Bird knew that escape, at this moment, was impossible. She had to be patient. She resigned herself to play along, for the moment; she would allow time to be on her side.
As Bird shrunk down into the bottom of the cage, trying to make herself as small as possible, she began to sing softly “♪♫♭♬ 🎶 ♪♪ ♪”. She tucked her beak to her chest and wrapped her wings around her body.
The Cat bellowed again and exclaimed, “That’s fine, just fine! You and I are going to get along splendidly!”
Bird snapped her head back, looking into the Cat’s deep, cold, and emerald eyes. “May I at least know the name of my captor?” she asked.

“Of course, little Birdie, my name is Panthera” the Cat said with a grimace through bared teeth.
Panthera bent his head and scooped up the cage by the finial. He began his descent of the massive tree with agility, stealth, and quiet strength as to not be detected by anyone at the base of the tree. He headed East, with his little hostage, and Bird sensed that they were moving toward the Black Mountains. “Funny”, bird thought “how things always seem to come full circle”. She hadn’t been in those mountains since she escaped years ago.

“Keep singing little one”, Panthera said. “You will need the practice!”
Bird tucked her beak again “♪♫♭♬ 🎶 ♪♪ ♪♪♫♭♬ 🎶 ♪♪ ♪”. The Cat doesn’t know that if they are headed to the place that Bird thinks they are…she knows the songs all too well…all too well…

edit on 16-2-2016 by TNMockingbird because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-2-2016 by TNMockingbird because: word processors!

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

BOO!!!!

Why do you want us all to be asleep?

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat
Why do you want us all to be asleep?

Easier to pick your pockets.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link