It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Shed 3

page: 267
<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:48 AM
a reply to: SyxPak
That must be stuff we got here too. We got 2 or 3 inches (go ahead and do it Gordi lol). Yes, 2 or 3 inches of nastiness (go ahead and do it, Gordi!)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:50 AM
a reply to: Skid Mark

(Removed for fear of T+C violations...) It is what Skid was referring to below where He said,
"Oh my! I just got that one lol."

Ok Gordy I saved it for You. I'll U2U it to Ya, if You want to read it! (Hey it just Popped Out!!! LMFAO!!!)
edit on 15-2-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:50 AM

LOL, so much fun for Gordi to have with all the things we say.

Going to bed now all my Lovlies! Sweet Dreams!

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:51 AM
Oh my! I just got that one lol.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:52 AM
a reply to: Night Star
I know. I shouldn't be a bad influence but I can't help it.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:56 AM

Yes Night I am thrilled to see all the activity in here!! The banter, The Story entries!! Yipee Skippee!!! LOL!!

Oh. G'Night Night! ( I Love to say that here!!) LMAO!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:58 AM

LMAO!!! Hey I couldn't resist that one Bro!! (Think I should remove it? Or let it lay?)
Crap I did it again. Wrote Lay. (For gordy) LMFAO!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:05 AM
Lol. I don't know. That's a tough one. Some mods might laugh it off and others might remove it.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:08 AM

I wouldnt care about removal. Just dont want to hurt the reputation here mainly. I removed it after I saved it...

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:10 AM
I just scrolled up and saw your edit. I'm sure Gordi will be thrilled lol.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:21 AM

Dude I know right?! LMFAO!!! Oh Dragon Lordz will He have some fun in here tomorrow!!!!

I used to make similar comments to His, well rather Riske' ones but they ended up getting Me into trouble. LOL. Go figure!!

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:36 AM

Gotta crash now. Am awakening early in the morn here. (Was gonna say have to get up early, but thought better of it. Gordy will be busy enough without that one too!! LMAO!!!0
Oh wait. I still wrote it... Alas. Too lazy to delete it now. LOL!!

Might catch some of You on the Astral Plane. (If I can 'get out' that is...)

Dragon Dreamz All!!

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:27 AM

Thanks. I really enjoyed your story too. And ccbears were great too!
I've actually been reading your tales for a long time now. I always enjoy them.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:29 AM

Your stories are so good. As I said to Syx, I've been reading your adventures for quite some time now and I always enjoy them.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:40 AM
Now for part 2 of my quest for the Shed.
Continues from part 1 on page 265

Chapter 2

For three days Errollore had made his way through the thick trees and brush of the Great Forest of Shedland.
He was told by a helpful centaur that The Shed could be found in a clearing somewhere within the forest. Then the centaur gave Errollore a swift kick and walked away.
“Yet another bruise to heal with the ones the enchanted beings gave me.” thought Errollore.
At the thought of it Errollore put his hands on his hips, threw his head back and gave out a hearty laugh.

The sound of his laughter alerted a passing army of hungry ogres to his presence.
They rushed at Errollore from all directions.
The were huge, hairy, drooling beasts with large lower fangs and carrying battle axes.
They also smelled most foul.
Errollore did a somersault down and through the legs of the closest ogre.
Leaping to his feet Errollore placed a well aimed foot at the behind of the ogre sending him hurtling into yet another group of pursuing ogres.
Spinning around Errollore spied a large vine hanging from a nearby tree. With a burst of speed Errollore ran and with a mighty leap grabbed the vine and swung gracefully face first into a large tree.
The unconscious Errollore fell to the ground with a thud.

The drool from the surrounding ogres looking down on Errollore, dripped onto his face, rousing him from sleep.
“Cook make tender.” said one ogre. “No time cook.” said another. “Fresh faster.”
Just as Errollore was about to become a buffett a loud voice rang out seemingly from all directions.
The ogres stopped and looked as the very air about them seemed to be pulled into a single point.
Soon a threatening black cloud, the size of a tomato formed in their midst.
It gave out a clap of thunder and a bolt of lighting several inches long shot to the ground, seriously damaging a blade of clover.
The ogres looked at each other, then began to laugh.
Suddenly a whirlwind sprang up and hurled the ogres out and into the trees.
Errollore still woozy from the smack into the tree, looked up and saw stepping out of the whirlwind, a barefoot man in a fuzzy bathrobe with a colander on his head.
“Come quickly with me before the ogres return.” said the strange man.
Errollore passed out.

Errollore awoke in a small hut that smelled of garlic and menthol.
The strange man sat at a desk filled with books and scrolls and seemed to be mixing liquids together in a small jar.
“There is drink over there if you thirst.” said the strange man.
“Thank you.” said Errollorre. “”My throat is parched.”
Errollorre walked into a room with various meats and herbs hanging to dry.
There was a basin and beside it a stove with a pot of blue liquid in it.
Errollore was too thirsty to be choosey so he took a small tin cup, and dipped it into the liquid. He took a drink.
“Oh!”, said Errollore, “That it awful!”
“I would think so”, said the strange man. “That pot is for boiling the stains out of my under garments.” “I thought for sure you would prefer to drink from the pump.”
Errollore quickly pumped a cup a water and drank it down.
He repeated this process a dozen more times.

Then he looked at the strange man who had brought him to this hut.
“Who are you sir? How did you chase those ogres away? Are you a magician?”
“A MAGICIAN?!!” said the strange man in a loud voice.
“I’ll have you know sir that I studied with Anderfeld of High Castle.
I have memorized the inscriptions inside the forbidden tombs.
I have copied the ancient scrolls of Mardake, and spoken the hidden tongue of the Lazeri.
Trained in the mysteries of the hidden, schooled in the fire of Landoor.
Considered a peer of the Lost Wizards,
Behold, I am Carl!

“Carl?” asked Errollorre. “That’s not a name I would expect for a wizard.”
“What are you going to do.” shrugged the wizard. “You get the name your parents give you.”

“Please tell me mighty Carl, do you know the way to The Shed?”
The wizard laughed. “The Shed is it? “You don’t find the Shed lad, the Shed finds you.”
“If your heart is right, and your spirit is kindred, you will arrive there.”

“I can not wait to be chosen.” said Errollorre. “My need is urgent. I believe my path and those of the Shed intersect and we can be of great help to each other in a great danger that lies ahead.”
“You know,” said the wizard, “You’re the third person that said that to me this week. Things really are slowing down. I usually hear that from a dozen questers by midweek.”

“Please sir!” said Errollore.
“Well you're the first to beg, so I guess that counts for something.” said the wizard.
“I’ve got good news and bad news. What do you want to hear first?” asked the wizard.
“I guess the bad news.” said Errollore. “Then your information will end on an optimistic note.”
“Don’t bet on it.” said the wizard. “Ok, so here’s the bad news, the Shed is empty.”
“What?!!” said Errollore.
“They’ve all gone to the Island of Accasia.” said the wizard.
“Then I’ll go there!” said Errollore.
“Well you can’t just do that either kid.” “Accasia is somewhere out in the Great Sea.”
“No one will sail out there to look for it because the sea is swimming with ghost pirates and other sea demons.”
“If you had a dragon you might be able to fly out there. But all the accommodating dragons are out protecting Accasia.”
“So what is the good news?” asked Errollore.
“Did I say good?” asked wizard. “Let’s call it the slim chance of hope news.”
“Tell me oh mighty Carl.”
“There are portals in space and time that can transport a being from here to wherever they end.”
“I know of a portal, that was lost to the memory of history, that leads to Accasia.” said the wizard.
“But, for it to work, you must decide before you even approach it, that you will pass through no matter what the cost.” said the wizard.
“Oh great Carl, I have decided. I will not turn back. I will face whatever challenge or obstacle that lies before me to get to Accasia. What must I do to pass through this portal?” asked Errollore.
“Simple” said Carl pointing to the horizon, “You must leap into that volcano.”

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:56 AM
a reply to: Errollorre

You are Quite Welcome Erroll!!
And Thank You for the comment of Always Enjoying Our Stories!!

I am sure CC will be Tickled Pink, (Gordy don't make Me say it!)
to see that You Thought Hers were/are Great!!!
She will be absolutely Giddy!!!

I am Happy You decided to join Us here Erroll! Always so Nice when a Lurker joins in on the Fun! (One Lurker Identity Mystery solved!)

And when a Long Time Lurker joins, that is just icing on the Cake!!!

Edit To Add: Oh Cool! Another entry from You!!!

(Going to read it now!! BRB!)...
edit on 15-2-2016 by SyxPak because: Noticed another entry so did ETA:...

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 08:06 AM

Wow, Great Entry Errollorre. I love the bit of humor you added. Can't wait for your next story entry

Glad to see you here.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 08:10 AM

I'm happy you and yours had a good valentine's?!
Or should I feel sorry for the missus?!

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 08:10 AM
Good Morning shed family.

Been very busy.

Spring is just around the corner and I have much to prepare.

I have alot of catching up to do, so I will be off now to read.

Hope everyone has a good Monday.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 08:13 AM

Awesome Erroll! I Love your interjected Humor!!! And Your Imagery is fantastic!!

new topics

top topics

<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>