It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 266
<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

Oooooh, I was just scrolling back and see you made an entry. Now I have to go back and read it. Did Syx teach you to sneak up on me like that? LOL

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank you for the welcome. We decided to not revel at first who led me here.
We thought it might be fun for some to guess the identity of my associate.
Eventually, (if not sooner. lol) they will be revealed in the story.
It seemed like a good idea at the time. LOL

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

That's fantastic!

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

That was great! A fun read for sure and quite creative! Loved it and can't wait to hear more!

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Syx, you made a great entry too! Loved it! I knew you'd get out of that keep in no time! LOL

CC, those Valentine sentiments to Syx were so touching!

To everyone else, hello to you and much love on Valentine's and always!!

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Night was the first to awaken and get dressed. She looked at Sky with concern. He was growing so fast and could hardly be contained in his pouch. Soon he would be walking beside them for all to see. She combed her long blond locks and braided just a portion of hair on each side and tied them with ribbon and feathers. She missed wearing her golden bangle bracelets, but they jingled and made noise when they needed to be quiet on their journey. She let Garren sleep while she quietly slipped down the hall and down the wooden steps to the dining hall.

Garren had waited for fresh bathing water and his clothes to be cleaned and dried before joining Night. Pesky travelled on his shoulder like a light little bird. They chatted while eating their hearty breakfast and marveled at the beautiful fresh flowers upon the tables and colored paper hearts strung around the room. There was singing and dancing and much merriment. Woman and other creatures were dressed in their finest clothing and wore flowers in their hair or around their necks. "What are they celebrating?" asked Night. Garren grinned. "Love." Pesky flew over to the rim of Night's cup. Garren continued. "Have you never heard of the Day of Love? It a celebration of love between people, not just romantic love, but love for all people and all things. This time was chosen as it is so cold and dreary and grey and it brightens up everyone's life." He handed her a small bouquet he had gotten from one of the maids upstairs. She knew he came unprepared and wanted to help him out. It had pink roses and carnations, yellow and white and purple flowers, babies breath and greenery, tied together with a satin ribbon.

"Garren, that is so beautiful and so sweet and kind. Thank you my little friend!" She tucked them carefully into her suede pouch. He then handed Pesky a bouquet of the tiniest flowers and apologized to Aria. "I didn't think you could make flowers invisible and it would look strange to have flowers floating around in the air as you walked or flew." She nodded and smiled knowing he at least cared. "Well, we'd better hurry, the witch and her kind are surely following us and must be near." They grabbed their cloaks and left the Dark Star.

Outside they met with Wolf and Hugo and commented on all the feathers that lay scattred on the ground and swirling in the wind. Hugo heaved a heavy sigh. "You don't want to know." Pesky shrugged. Night lifted an eyebrow and Garren stood in silence afraid to ask any more questions.

edit on 14-2-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Just checking in, seeing as I haven't in a while.

It's been a rough time at work (hence why I haven't been on as much) - we keep on losing people, which puts strain on the rest of us that remain. So I've been losing sleep.

Aside from that, I survived S.A.D. again this year - went with a group of friends to go see Deadpool, and then did 3 games of bowling by myself.

And now I'm sitting at home, wrapped in blankets with peppermint hot chocolate, and about 5 books waiting to be read.

Hope everyone else is alright?

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
It was colder than the Elf had ever remembered. Biting winds and low temperatures made their journey extremely difficult. They trudged through the snow for so long that it was taking a toll on their bodies. "I can hardly feel my fingers and toes." complained Night. Suddenly a huge tree with a door appeared and the door was opened. An old woman with a raggedy cloak and straggly grey hair appeared in the doorway. "You must come in out of the cold or you'll surely catch your death!" Pesky asked the old woman how one catches death and tried explaining that death just happens, you don't catch it. Night, Aria and Garren tried not to laugh. The old women was hunched over from age, but had a sense of humor and laughed at the silly pixie.

Wolf and Hugo were used to the elements and wanted to stay outside and guard their surroundings. Once the large door closed, the old woman led them far into the tree tunnels and without warning, dark shadows grabbed at the companions and threw them into a dimly lit dungeon. Pesky was livid and jumped up and down shouting at NIght. "For an elf you are stupid and too trusting, I swear you are a mere human sometimes! What possessed you to be so damned trusting? Don't you do anything right? Foolish, stupid Elf!" Night Star's words were slow to form. "I...don't know...I sensed no danger. There is evil in this dark place and strong forces are at work here."

Outside the tree, both Hugo and Wolf sensed that something went terribly wrong. Just then Aria the ghostly winged elf flew to them. No bars could imprison her. "They are in a dungeon inside, you must do something!" My magic has been weak since the witch transformed me!" Hugo and Wolf scratched at the door with sharp claws and teeth, but to no avail. They searched the sky for Storm sensing he was near and he was. Storm landed with a heavy thud onto the snow covered earth. "I could breathe fire, but that might endanger our friends." With a strong slam of his fists he was able to burst through the door, but was too huge to enter. He looked to Hugo and Wolf. "Go and find them! NOW!"

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: fossilera
Just checking in, seeing as I haven't in a while.

It's been a rough time at work (hence why I haven't been on as much) - we keep on losing people, which puts strain on the rest of us that remain. So I've been losing sleep.

Aside from that, I survived S.A.D. again this year - went with a group of friends to go see Deadpool, and then did 3 games of bowling by myself.

And now I'm sitting at home, wrapped in blankets with peppermint hot chocolate, and about 5 books waiting to be read.

Hope everyone else is alright?

Hi Sweetie! Sorry work has been difficult for you. I know when I used to work and had days like that. Instead of the company hiring more people, they expect others to pick up the slack and it isn't fair. I hope you are able to get the rest you need. Sounds like you had fun with seeing Deadpool and bowling. YUM peppermint hot chocolate, warm blanket and books sounds heavenly to me! Good to see you! HUGS!

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Loved both!

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Oh thank you Sweetie! Much appreciated. It wasn't as good as it should have been, but it's something for now. How are you this freezing cold night?

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Well, we've risen above freezing, thankfully, after snow today and now am awaiting the rain.
This mountain has some of the strangest weather!

I hope you all are warm. Such a nice day though, really, I love to see "love in the air" for so many folks.
I hate that so many are lonely. Just random thoughts LOL

Everyone's asleep and I have a three day weekend! WooHoo!
Plugging around the internet looking for laughs, as usual...

I really like the shed, Night, I am glad I started visiting. A break away from all of the politics, social distortion, and sadness.

Stay sweet and warm!

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I love random thoughts! A three day weekend? Yay! Woo hoo! Does a happy dance for Bird.

I'm glad you belong to the shed. It has been such a pleasure and delight getting to know you! HUGS!

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I just figured out how to get Jacy to come back. Orders the pixies to make donuts. Ha, she can't resist donuts!

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
CC hadn't been feeling very well for a few weeks now. Today she woke up and noticed her large furry paws were not that way Now!
She had hooves ! She had Wings! Excited and bewildered now, She was on her way to let Syx know that some thing odd was going on. 'Is this a dream?' She thought as She galloped across the field surrounding the mountain cave of the dragons keep.

She lept across the stream and while looking down thought She saw a horn sticking out of her forehead! She stopped in her tracks, backed up and looked at Her reflection in the water. Sure enough She had a spiraling horn coming from her forehead!
'A flying Unicorn! What the Heck?!' She befuddledly thought. This must be her change of life She heard talked of in the circles of her family while growing up.

But there, they did not talk about changing into a completely different animal!!
This being the magical Realm of Accasia must be the reason behind her drastic change of life! ' Yes that must be it!'

As She continus her way now to see Syx, She starts wondering if this will happen to her little Bragon, Ash. Being female,Ash may have this happen to her!' CC thought as She neared the keep.

'This may not happen at all since She is half Polar Bear, and half Dragon.' CC decided, ' But since We are on Accasia She may turn into some thing completely scary. Hideous even!'

Now at the gate of the keep She cleared the thoughts out of Her head.
"Syx!! Come here quick! NOW!!" CC screamed at the top of her lungs!

edit on 15-2-2016 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Awesome Entry Erroll!! Very Good Man!! Very Awesome Indeed!!! Loved it!!!

Very good Intro Story entry to The Shed!!!

Syx...

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Nice one CC! Bout Time Woman!!! I have been wondering when You would do some entries. Maybe You can do more now? Please? I bet You will enjoy it more, the more You do!! Loved the "change of life" part. Who'd have thought that You would have a Complete change of Life?! Another Animal!!! LOL!! Loved that!!!
LOL!!!
edit on 15-2-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Loved Your entries Night!! They were fantastic!!

(From You up the page: "It wasn't as good as it should have been, but it's something for now.") Pffftt!!!! Come on now Woman!!! They were Great!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Hi Bird! We got dumped on last night here! Had 4 or 5 inches, (D.D.I.G.!!) of snow by around noon, then I left here for an hour or so and when I got back we had another couple inches! (D.D.I.G.!!!)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
OMG CC, you finally did it, you made a story entry! Most impressive Honey! Wonderful! Keep them coming!

Syx, Thank you my friend! I'm sure you are as happy as I am that the story is going full force ahead with various writers and story lines. Very happy!

edit on 15-2-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join