It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 264
<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Attention all Sheddites, I would like to lead you here for a bit, especially you Skid!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

How is our Augustus, any new recipies?

I posted a good one for vegan's last week.

If actually want a recipe for something let me know, happy to share.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The door opens and a stranger walks in.

Hello, and Happy Valentines Day!
This seemed like a good day to introduce myself because I would Love to join your group.
In fact I joined ATS for the specific purpose of hopefully sharing in the adventures and fellowship of "The Shed."
I am one of those lurkers you always sense are out there watching.
Because of my association of one of your regular members, I have been watching, reading and enjoying your activities for a couple of years now.
I've even gone back and read all the posts since "The Shed 1."
It is strange, although you know nothing of me, I feel like I already know everyone here.
I hope I can add to your group a little humor and fun.
I look forward to the adventures we may share together.
So with that, again I say, "Hello."

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

HI!
Looking forward to your additions!

Since you implied you have a sense of humor...

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

HI!
Looking forward to your additions!

Since you implied you have a sense of humor...

Thank you.
It's always good to be welcomed with an open heart.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

lol

loved that!

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Welcome aboard Erroll!
There's a nice space on the bench by the fireside for you, there's hot coffee in the pot on the stove, cool beer in the fridge, warm hearts all around, you can leave your cares and worries behind the door beside mine.
Come in, kick-back, relax and... maybe tell us a wee bit about yourself?

Oh... just watch out for the.... creatures!
Especially THAT Mockingbird!!!

OI!!! Bird!! Put that bloody heart back in the fridge!!

Did you know that "Valentines" was the reason that the original shed-dwellers came together in the first place?

BigG (Resident Man In A Kilt!)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

This?
The Gathering?
Is this the reference?

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Thank you for the welcome. The coffee is very satisfying. Although it is hard to drink with these little beings flying around and putting glitter on my head.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

This?
The Gathering?
Is this the reference?

Nope!
THIS ONE!(from TWO YEARS AGO!!)
(The Gathering took place later, at my holiday home, so some of us could meet up for Real!)

BigG

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Welcome to The Shed!!

I'm always so excited when a new friend comes through the door. Please pull up a chair and tell us about your travels.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Hello and Welcome!! A Lurker joins Us!! Yipeee!!! LOL!!
Grab a chair and a beverage. The Bar is always stocked!! (Heading for the Coffee Pot...)

Happy Valentines Day to You and Everyone!!!

Avatars!! I SEE AVATARS AGAIN!!!! Yes I am back on My Puter finally!!!
Wrote up a Story entry. Soon as I find My last entry to link, Will drop in the newest piece of My StoryLine...

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Only 5 pages in...very sweet!

Am I the only one who reads back to front? Probably!

I can't flag it, though, is that because the thread is closed?
Or...did I already flag it back then and forgot?

Either way...back to reading the lovey dovey stuff...LOL

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

...I can't flag it, though, is that because the thread is closed?
Or...did I already flag it back then and forgot?

Either way...back to reading the lovey dovey stuff...LOL

Yeah, because it's now closed I think.
They shut us down because valentines was long gone and we were still chatting!
But we eventually built the shed, so we still had a place to go.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Ok I keep gettin booted offline. Cable here sucks. Can't link to My last entry but know it was on December 20th...
So here We go...

Syx thought He was waking from a weird Dream...
The last He remembered He and a group of Dragons had taken a Security flight over Accasia Island. The Land of The Shed.

They had completed a few laps around the Island and were returning Home when one of the Dragons spotted some anomalies out to sea...

Anomalies indeed! There was a fleet of Ships! Three masted sailing vessels flying Dark colored flags.

Upon closer inspection they were found to be Pirate Ships. These were not ordinary Pirate ships. They glowed a silvery hued smoky color. They were Ghost Ships! Crewed by Ghost Pirates to boot!

Syx was about to find out Why the Ships were heading to Accasia when He was, well, teleported, for lack of a better term, to somewhere that He no idea of where it was. Or Why for that matter!

While there He had glimpses, memories, visions of lying on a wide Stone surface. Maybe a table of sorts in a room where Wizards and what looked like Healers milled about...

One of Them approached Him with a long pointy object He heard one of Them call a syringe and jabbed Him with it. He was soon fast asleep. The last vision He remembered just before falling asleep was of Someone slowly walking towards Him with a long sharp bladed Knife and a mask covering His face.

Now here He was behind a locked gate inside The Dragons Keep of Accasia! Such a mystery for Him to solve!

His left wing was sore at the elbow. There were sinewy cords tied across a long cut that looked freshly created. Several long strings hung down from the knots in the cords.

"Syx You look bewildered. Do You not remember what happened to You or why You are here now?!" a small Blue Dragon asked the perplexed Syx.

"You must be reading My mind! Those two things are indeed What I am wondering at this very moment!" Syx responded. "What in the name of Valhalla is happening to Me?!"

"Well from what We heard, You and the team of Dragons returned from Your security flight, and reported seeing a fleet of several Pirate Ghost Ships." A large Gray Dragon said. "CC was there upon Your return and noticed Your left wing was swollen and You looked deliriously weak, wobbely and Pale. She also said that after talking to You for only a few minutes You passed out! She was unseccesful in trying to revive You as You were out cold!" He finished...

"CC was very concerned for Your well being Syx. She reported the matter of Your condition to The Healers Council and They had You brought to The Healing Cave. There They performed surgery to Your left wing to release the infected fluids from within." A young Green Dragon relayed. "You were brought here under strict instructions from CC and NightStar as well to remain grounded until You heal enough to fly again. CC has the key to the locked gate and has posted guards to keep You here!"

"Guards even?! WTF!! Well They didn't have to lock Me up! I wouldn't have ev..." Syx said before He was cut off by CC.

"Yes You would have even tried to fly before You were fully healed Hun! I know You better than even You know Yourself!!" CC laughingly said.

The two Young, but not so small anymore Twin Bragons were on each side of CC smiling at Their Dad.

The Polarbear/Dragon Hybrids were still fascinating to visitors and regulars of The Shed Realm alike. Their long blue/gray fur glistened in the afternoon sun. They were flapping Their wings in apparant glee at the Father's marked improvement in health. Their blue forked tounges flicked in and out of Their smiling fanged mouths...

"CC thank You for helping Me. I was not even aware that there was even anything seriously wrong with Me. I had been feeling a little out of sorts though lately. But I had no idea I was so badly infected..." Syx said to His mate.

"Syx You are always out of sorts!.(LOL!) But even that being true, You haven't really been quite Yourself for some time. So I had been keeping a close eye on You because I had a feeling something bad was going to happen to You. You returned with the other Dragons and were mumbling something about Pirate Ghost Ships. I knew that just by hearing that, You were obviously delerious and not in Your right mind.!" CC declared.

"But I was, am, in My right mind! We did see Ghost Ships! Just ask any of Them!" Syx decreed as He looked around The Keep.

However there were none of the Other Dragons in The Cave that accompanied Syx on the last security flight.

"Where are the Others?! Syx asked the half dozen Dragons in The Keep. "Where is, Red? B, Bl, Black? Syx stammered questioningly. "What the hell is going on here?!"

"Relax Syx. The other Dragons from the flight team are resting in the fresh air in the woods." The small blue Dragon replied.

"CC I need to get back to those ships to see what They are up to so LET ME OUTTA HERE!!!" Syx cried out!

"You aren't going anywhere for a few days yet Syx." CC calmly said.

'Watch Me' Syx said under His breath. "CC I'm gonna lay down and get some rest for a while." He said knowing what He had to do to get out of the locked Keep.

"Ok rest well. I Love You." CC replied.

"Love You too Hun." Syx replied as He kissed His Mate and offspring through the steel bars.

He ambled away from the locked gate towards the rear of the Cave into a dark corner and lay down. He closed His eyes and began to relax His entire body and soon had His breathing in a very slow controlled rythm.

In about fifteen minutes He felt the first signs He was nearing His goal. His body began to softly vibrate. He could now hear gently running water in His mind...

Then, 'CRACK!' Like a bolt of lightening it hit Him! He saw His Dragon form resting on the floor as He rose above it in His Astral Body!

'YES it Worked!' He thought excitedly to Himself! 'Keep Me locked up will Ya?! Ha!!!'

He drifted out of His cell and past CC and the Twins. They looked wonderingly towards Him as He passed by them smiling. CC smiled as well at Him on His way by as She must have sensed His presence...

"Syx I know what You are up to and I also know this will not slow Your progress in healing. Just be careful because as You already know there can be danger in the Astral Realm just like here in the Physical World. Some of it there even more harmful than here!" She said affectionately.

'I'll be careful CC.' Syx thought to Himself as He flew off towards the invading fleet of Pirate Ghost Ships...

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Oh how fun!

Astral projecting out of your cell!!

Can't wait until you get there!

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Hi Bird! Yah I knew I'd figure out a way to get outta that cell! LOL!! Next entry comin soon as I edit, and proof read...
edit on 14-2-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
That's an interesting twist. I also like how real life bled into the story, with your "wing" being infected.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

LOL Thanx Bro! Yah I do that sometimes. I remember last year, maybe, there was some bad storms hittin some of Us here. I put that in the Story then too. Was fun! LOL!!

new topics

top topics

<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join