It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 263
<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I do believe our revered Augustus is innocent, my all too vivid imagination tends towards the more colorful conclusions.
Perhaps he will aid us in our search as the valiant persona he truly is.

Augustus, will you kindly dispatch your troops? A legion?

This is turning in to a story in it self.
I needed this, I had a tad of a stressful day.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Sorry you had a stressful day Honey. You know where I am if you need me.

Another birdie? Awwwww! Maybe hang some things in the window to deter them from hitting it.

We're picking on Augustus and he isn't even here to defend himself. LOL

Pixies are sort of like faeries/fairies... small and have wings. Elves are like humans with pointed ears and magical.

edit on 13-2-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Hey the annoying sharing bar thingy isn't there. Hope it stays that way!

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
So Pixies are the ones that fly in your face when you least expect it and Elves follow you and make sure you are going the right way?

Is there a "Field Guide" for us critters?

I handle emergencies very well, but incomprehensible human behavior is a huge challenge for me. that doesn't explain the stress factor does it?
I can't stand when people invade my space and try to make it look like they are doing me a favor. I hate manipulation and I spot it right away.
That is why I had a stressful day. Big Smile.

edit on 13-2-2016 by WalkInSilence because: Bah Humbug

edit on 13-2-2016 by WalkInSilence because: Who ever reads this.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
For Kittie

How are you, you keen eyed, sharp eared bunch of fur?
I made a great stew, but it doesn't present itself in a picture.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

You always have the shed to come to and forget about the stress. It works magically like that.

Yes the pixies are the one's that will fly in your face when you least expect it. LOL! They can be mischievous little buggers when they want to be. Um, no... elves won't follow you around to make sure you're going the right way, but if you encounter one and need directions, they'll be more than happy to help you out. LOL

Love the jumping kitty pic!
Love your horse avatar!!!!

edit on 13-2-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
We'd better be nice to Augustus. He has a Victorian house and I want to be invited over. LOL

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Who turned the lights out? Where did everyone go? Night grabs a jar of lightening bugs to see where she is headed. Long dark halls and silence. Kinda spooky. Shoos the faery off the bookshelf to grab a book.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Made a thread for those alone on Valentine's Day, but anyone can come to the party and keep the others cheered up.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   
How's this for a valentines breakfast?

Home made pancakes, almost the size of a dinner plate, with maple syrup, bananas, cream and chocolate sprinkles?
BigG is now in the Good Books! LOL

Speaking of which... I'm quite lucky that my boys both love reading proper books!
So when we're away at "mysterious island" we always visit the wee library there.
It's on the ground floor of a recently refurbished mansion house called "The Garrison" (as it was originally where the crew of the Revenue Cutter Ship "The Royal George" was based).
The Garrison:

It's a lovely building, and the library is particularly welcoming and quaint!

With ornate ceilings and a Sea View to boot!

Every time a child gets a book from the library, their name is entered into a monthly prize "draw" where they can be rewarded for reading the books by receiving a small gift! The more books they read, the more times they are entered into the draw! Book hire is FREE entry to the Library is FREE and the monthly draw is FREE, and the children have a wee bit of fun/excitement whilst being encouraged to read more!

It's just great, and I thought that you might like a wee peek! LOL

Happy Valentines Day!

G
edit on 14-2-2016 by Gordi The Drummer because: grammar

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: cody599

Sorry about the houses Cody. I'm sure you'll find another you and the Cuddle Monster will love. Glad to see you! I was wondering when we would see you again. I was going to send you a private message to see how you were.

Hi Syx! How are you this evening?

Thanks Night

It's crazy around London at the moment, all the investors are trying to buy up all the property before April when the stamp duty (tax) goes up from 1% to 5%, hence the perfect time to sell our little love nest.

The down side is we don't have the money the investors do, BUT it's half term and the cuddle monster can be on top (Leave it Gbro) of anything that appears on the market and make appointments.

I'll just have to bunk off work if anything comes up (AGAIN Leave it Gbro
)

Cody

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

The song Creep comes to mind

Beautiful building mate, and what a great idea to award the kids for reading

I was looking at property up your way, HOLY COW I can get a 4 bedroom place for the same price as a 2 bed around here

Of course it's all relative, and this buy is our investment in our future, so gonna stretch it but man I'm tempted.

Great to see the boys enjoy a good read, have they read The maze runner trilogy ? Brilliant teen fiction that had me hooked from chapter 1

Well worth a read read mate, and if my imagination can take me there, just imagine where the boys imagination will take them !!!

Looking forward to the rugby this afternoon (No doubt you'll support Italy) Expect possible texts LOL

Cody

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Good Morning Gentlemen!

Gordi, that library is stunning! I love the architectural design and it overlooks the sea too! Sounds like heaven! I am thrilled to hear the boys enjoy reading! That is one wish I have for my great Niece's and Nephew, that they enjoy reading. So far our little Cody doesn't like it. I try to find books that I feel will coax him to want to read.

Man, that would be one awesome mansion to live in!

Cody, I saw a movie called the maze runner and I believe there is a part two. Great story!!!! I find that there are many kid/young adult books that are worth reading as adults. So imaginative and intriguing!

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Weather here is minus 9 degrees and it says it feels like minus 30 degree. Freezing!!!!!! BRRRRR!

Oh Gordi, those pancakes look delicious! I have had made similar, but never thought to add chocolate sprinkles! They sell chocolate chip pancakes though. I like adding banana's or blueberries and strawberries on top of pancakes or French toast with whipped cream. Yum!

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Cody, I saw a movie called the maze runner and I believe there is a part two. Great story!!!! I find that there are many kid/young adult books that are worth reading as adults. So imaginative and intriguing!

Good morning Night

Couldn't agree more, I'm just watching the DVD of the second book "The scorch trials" By the end of the second book I just didn't know which characters to trust. Fantastic writing.

We're pretty warm here a toasty 6 degrees C and the roast beef has just been demolished. So time for a beer in preperation for this afternoon's rugby match

Cody

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Enjoy your game Darlin'! Yum Roast beef!
And Yorkshire pudding?

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Thanks Night

Yep yorkshire pudding, and as it was my birthday on Thursday suet pudding as well. Tonight will probably be salt and pepper squid with fried chili, garlic and spring onions with fresh bread rolls straight out the oven on the side. Nom nom nom.

Or scampi

The game will decide my mood LOL

Cody

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

OMG, I missed your Birthday!!!!!! Hangs head in shame.

I hope you had an awesome Birthday my dear friend!

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

No worries Night and thank you for your piccies

My boy forgot as well LOL, 49 this year, next is the big 50 hopefully in a new home. I don't really celebrate my birthdays, just a nice meal and the cuddle monster is enough..............................Of if cooked it would be a bonus LOL.

Rugby starting ................... Catch you later hun

Cody

edit on 14/2/16 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

49? Pffft, I'll be 58 soon. LOL

Have fun with the game Sweetie!

top topics

<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join