It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 247
<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
a reply to: WalkInSilence
What's the green stuff? Is it edible?

Ogre fingers I believe. Quite tasty actually.

P

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Political correctness is a species wide disease. Seems to effect the entitled ones.

Since I am not entitled to any thing but breathing I guess I am entitled to say what ever I wish.
Was that an oxymoron?

The cookies should be fine, you go first

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

What's the green stuff? Is it edible?

Ogre fingers I believe. Quite tasty actually.

Skid Pheonix is right just eat it and be happy you are being fed. Spinach, ogre fingers, eat.
I spent hours hunting down those critters.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358
Oh well then. It's meat so it's edible.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
Hay Night you could use this door mat.

Don't feel bad you don't get around to saying hello, I feel the same way though.
a reply to: Night Star

No you are just naturally youthfull.
I am 50+ too don't leave me out of the fun.

Your entries were very nice, it looks like we have a great deal of challenges to meet.
How is Pixie Land

Um...that mat would be for Southerner's like my eldest Brother. I'm in the North East. We say 'you guys' instead of 'y' all'.

You can join us in the over 50 club, but it isn't fun! Well, I suppose for us youthful elders it is. LOL

Glad you enjoyed my latest story entry/entries. Now where is yours? Hmmm?
edit on 5-2-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

In the shed we are forever youthful.

Do you all float down here?

We just magically appear and disappear or flit poof as Jane would say.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I find it rather amusing we women are arguing

Sorry to disappoint, I am a male of the species. So is Shadow.

Lol.

P

Wait...what? I knew Shadow was male but...but...are you serious? How did I miss that? Ok, I could blame my meds as I usually do, or my old age.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

OMG, Night that entry was,... I think one of your best.

Wow, Thank you so much! I am honored.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Hi Bird! I saw you back there somewhere.

I think I'm caught up now in here. You guys are making me hungry again!

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Oh, you said flit! Now I have a big mess to clean up. Watch where you step.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Just checking in - still alive, and nothing amiss as far as I can tell health-wise.

What's everyone up to? I'm just being bored on my end - working on a couple drawings, trying to survive my job, the usual.

It's a shame the temps dropped over here, as I was just starting to get used to the warmer weather.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Well, here, just jammin' to some tunes and waiting on one of the girls to get home from her "date".
It's a ball game.
Looking forward to Sunday football...reading all of the posts and cracking up!

It is supposed to be unseasonably nice this weekend so, possibly some outside fun is in order.

Gosh, I hope so! I do NOT do well in the cold! I SHOULD have went south with my friends!

Hope everyone is well in the Shed world tonight!

I await an email from a new friend...they went south...smart bird!

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Oh, you said flit! Now I have a big mess to clean up. Watch where you step.

um...what? I don't get it, but that's ok, there's a lot of things I don't get. LOL

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: fossilera
Just checking in - still alive, and nothing amiss as far as I can tell health-wise.

What's everyone up to? I'm just being bored on my end - working on a couple drawings, trying to survive my job, the usual.

It's a shame the temps dropped over here, as I was just starting to get used to the warmer weather.

Yeah the temps dropped around here too and it looks like a blizzard outside. I was enjoying the warmer weather too. I guess we're back to normal Winter weather.

What are you drawing???

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

A new friend? Cool! So if you get bored you could always make a story entry.

You too foss and whoever else wants to.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Story continued from page 245
High in a tree top an owl called. It was a great white owl with emerald eyes that turned...red. In a humans voice he whispered, "I have found them my witch Queen. They slumber in silence." Suddenly Hugo swept down and clutched the feathered creature. They both spiraled to the ground and Wolf stood over them growling, baring long sharp teeth.

With the owl on his back and held tightly in his grip, Hugo demanded to know who he was and why he was spying on them. The owl twisted and tried to upright his body to no avail. "Unhand me you beast! I am a simple owl, a nocturnal creature. It is only natural that I should be sitting in a tree, what is wrong with you?" The owl shouted. Wolf stepped closer and glared at the owl, waiting and watching. Hugo held fast. "You spoke in a human voice!" "I whispered I didn't speak aloud. How is it that you even heard me?" demanded the struggling bird. "I have no time for your nonsense bird! You have two choices. One is to let us know who you are and what you want and the second choice is to be killed. The owl sighed. "Well, since you put it that way, I am a servant of the witch and she really doesn't take kindly to others messing around with her property."

"Property? Is that all you are, someone's property? And you belong to a witch? How pathetic! Have you no pride, no courage, no morals?" The owl squirmed uncomfortably. "Do I have a choice? Did I ever? You know nothing of the evil wicked ways of the witch and her powers! Now release me!" Hugo laughed. Release you so you can return and report where we are and what we are doing? Do you take me for a fool? Who else is watching?" He put pressure on the bird's throat. Tell me now!" The beautiful owl choked and in a raspy voice he spoke. "There are legions."

Hugo released the pressure from the owl's throat to better hear his words. "They are everywhere at all times, but there are forces of good that also surround the lands and are at play in this dance of triumph and failures. I am no agent of evil, I am but a victim in the scheme of things, an unwilling partner to things I dare not wish to be a part of. She cannot see all things at all times. I have also been keeping an eye on the good forces. For now, I must play along, let her think I am obeying her every command. There are many in league with the witch, she doesn't need me that badly. He pleaded for his life and Hugo sensed that the beautiful creature was telling the truth, but was still under her power. It wasn't the bird's fault. "We will help you when we can. Fight off her influence, your soul is still your own. Fight with every ounce of your being while you still can. Now go!" A flash of white took to the air with grace and speed and the bird was gone.

The large white wolf bowed his head, scratched at the ground and whined. "I know my friend, so unfair for the innocent ones that such evil exists in the world and tears them down, bit by bit until little of their true selves remain. There is hope my friend. There is always that." Hugo placed a protective wing around Wolf to comfort him. They lay on the snow covered ground and tried to get some rest before the morning light.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I thought you said something that rhymes with flit. I would type it out here but it would look like "#" after the censor got done with it. Um yeah...the mess.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Hahahahaha! Well now that makes sense.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Lol. It's been that kind of day. I can't help myself sometimes.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Story continued from post above.

Aria couldn't sleep. She wandered through the walls and corridors and flew outside. She saw what had transpired between Hugo and the great white owl. She saw a tender side of him in comforting the large wolf. The ghostly winged elf was so touched and so grateful to be in the company of such beings. She knew too that somewhere out there, her other new friends were helping in whatever way they could. So many strangers coming together with such strength of character, courage, compassion and love. One day she vowed to take them to her home where the magic and beauty of her world would surely bring them joy and peace beyond their wildest dreams.

It felt good to be out in the night where the darkness made the stars shine bright. She flittered from branch to branch watching the snow fall gently all around her, glittering upon a blanketed earth, a frozen paradise. She longed for her freedom to be released of this ghostly prison she found herself in. She wanted to be herself. She couldn't even remember how long it had been, but it seemed like forever. Hugo was right...there was always hope and she held on to that. After a quick fly about, she returned to the room as the others slept unaware.

top topics

<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join