It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 228
<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

01:09am Hell yeah!

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Really? I thought there would be a much bigger difference in time for some reason. Well, what do I know? Evidently not much. LOL

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
( Syx woke up from His Wing Surgery and looked around... Seeing no one near except Dragons He suspected somehow He ended up in the Dragons Keep.

Looking out into the moon lit night He sees indeed He is inside the Large Cave the Accasian Islanders call The Keep.

"Ok WHO has the Gate Key?!??!")

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Should have made my crock pot chicken earlier, still have at least 15 minutes or so to wait and I'm drooling. I made my boneless chicken breasts in mushroom soup with bacon. Rice is already cooked and just waiting for the chicken and sauce. OMG, YUM! My stomach is growling sort of like a wildcat.

Speaking of cats...where is Kat? Where is Martin? Where is Bug, where is...

Do I have to send out the search brigade again?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Ah typical Syx sneaking up on me. Hi buddy! Glad to see you up and about. Key? What key?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Someone said im in the keep and maybe a pixie has a key?
Hell I dunno. I'm morphined up with some percocet booters!

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
CC please get Me a key?! I want outta here!

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Ok,ok, a pixie has the key. Um...where is the pixie?

Pesky said she doesn't have it. Night Whispers to Syx...Don't believe her.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
CC please get Me a key?! I want outta here!

CC don't do it! Well, unless he promises not to fly right away.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Pesky is a little rascal isn't she?! I'll see if CC will ask Her for the key. Maybe CCs size will intimidate Pesky enough that She will hand over the key? Hmmmmm. Might work...

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
G'night...

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Hey!

(comes out of restroom)

Sorry to be so long, just powdering my nose...long nose...

Guess everyone has gone...
(grabs keys from behind the bar and begins turning off the lights)

I will lock up!
Okay...
One more spin on the dance floor...

Oh WTH!
(quarters in the jukebox picks up mic makes sure no one is around!)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
HEY!
I'm still here... But about to head off to shed bed!
Goodnight my dear friends.
Sorry if I went too far earlier!

See you on the morrow!

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Pesky is a little rascal isn't she?! I'll see if CC will ask Her for the key. Maybe CCs size will intimidate Pesky enough that She will hand over the key? Hmmmmm. Might work...

Pesky intimidated? Hahahahaha! Not a chance buddy! Nice try!

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
bird, we don't need to lock up, we have a night shift who watches over all. You know like dragons and stuff. Oh, I LOVE Queen! Thanks for the vid!

Gordi, and everyone...Sweet dreams and Angel wings!

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Story continued from page 212

Something stirred deep within the beautiful elf. Emotions so deep, she thought she would fall into them and never rise again. It was as though there were a hole inside that could never be filled. She was missing her Shed friends. She thought of each of their faces, their smiles and laughter, their wisdom and tears and beautiful souls. They were like a rainbow that shone a myriad of color and light. They were a part of her and she was a part of them. They travelled with her from one realm to the next. She thought of all that they had shared for so many years, of battles lost and battles won, of simple times and simple things that mattered most. Quietly she followed Garren, trusting his knowledge of the lands.

Garren looked back to make sure his companions were close. He noticed the sadness in Night's eyes. He so longed to speak, to comfort her yet words escaped him. How do you comfort an elf he wondered. She was so very much like humans, yet so much more. Is it best to give her space or intrude into that silent mysterious place? Oh hell! "Night, are you ok? You look so...sad." She lightly bit her lower lip, afraid that if she spoke she would burst into tears. Finally, she sighed and caught up to the boy. "Do you ever miss the people you left behind? I mean, doesn't it bother you?"

Garren tilted his head in thought. "I have no real family Night Star, I lost them long ago as a baby and have no memories of them. The forest and its beings and animals have looked after me all this time. I miss my guardians, yet I feel they are all around me, never very far away. So I take it you are missing people in your life." He took her small hand into his own. "They too are always with you Night, never so far away that you will never meet again. It will be ok. I feel it is so. You have a purpose right now to nurture Sky that wondrous baby dragon of yours and to help our ghostly friend here and even help the realm against the evil witch and her kind. It is a lot I know, but you are stronger than you know." He let go of her hand and with a warm smile continued walking.

So wise for such a young age thought Night Star. Hugo landed beside them, wings shimmering colorfully in the bright sunlight. "If you don't find them Night, they might find you. They have before and I'm sure they will again. We each have our paths to follow, things to explore and adventures to be had. We learn along the way of life, many things." The elf looked down and put one foot in front of the other, knowing for certain that if she spoke now, she would surely cry. She was touched by her new friends and was grateful that she didn't have to travel this journey alone.

edit on 30-1-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Story continued from post above.

The day had quickly passed into night as they had travelled many miles. "Ahead, an Inn! I believe it is the Dark Star Inn." shouted Garren. Pesky looked ahead at the old building. "The Dark Star? That sounds rather ominous. Not a lovely crowd to be sure. Why would they call it The Dark Star? Why, why why?" Pesky was not pleased. "It's fine Pesky. There is a story behind the naming of the place. Of course much gets lost in the translation through the years. Something about a dark time where even the stars could hardly be seen." He shrugged his shoulders. "Really, it's fine."

Hugo and Wolf remained outside to keep watch as the others entered the mysterious Inn. It was still early and the room was crowded with many beings, some loud and obnoxious from the consumption of too much ale or elven wine. They found a table near the back, worn dark wood pitted and stained with much use. A strange woman with long dark curly hair, purple skin and leopard spots was in front singing. It was a lovely song and she had a beautiful voice. It was rather enchanting and made Night smile. A big burly man with a straggly beard and soiled apron approached them. "Welcome to The Dark Star, how may I help you this evening?" Night and Garren ordered a bowl of steaming soup and a plate of meat and vegetables. "Ah, fine choices, fine choices indeed." He returned later with their meals and added a tiny bowl, plate and utensils for the pixie with a wink. "Well I'm pretty impressed." replied Pesky "My kind doesn't usually get special service. Um...thanks!"

When they finished with their meals, the strange woman sat beside Night. "Forgive my intrusion." She threw them a key. "Upper level, room 5. We must speak." She disappeared as suddenly as she had arrived. "Ok, that was just...strange." said Pesky. "I mean what the hell? A strange being just comes out of nowhere and throws a key all mysterious and weird and tells us we must speak with her? About what? Why? Could be a trap for all we know. Does she think we're stupid or what?" Night looked to Garren. "Ok, what kind of being was that and do they usually behave so strangely?"

"I don't remember what they are called, but they can speak to plants and animals and as far as I know, they don't usually involve themselves with humans or elves or the likes of us." Night nodded. "I didn't sense any harm, though I find her strange as I have never met a being quite like her. Let's get a room of our own first and we'll check it out." Aria only made herself visible to her new friends and spoke telepathically. "I shall watch over you and if there is a danger I shall alert Hugo and Wolf." Night and Garren agreed. Slowly they made their way up the creaking steps and down the long, dimly lit hall.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

The Summer faery stared into the cooling water of the river as an image appeared. "So the purple one has chosen to interfere in the lives of the other beings. How interesting." She whispered. She flapped her wings to shake off the spray of the water. "Perhaps the witch's evil has spread farther across the realm. I shall find the Faery Queen and alert her in case." With wings spread wide, she took to the warm air climbing higher and higher.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Happy Birthday bird!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Jacy is NOT offended!!!!

Sorry...good morning...been reading here...I'm SO sorry!

Jacy is having ISSUES! Computer issues! My internet keeps freezing, leaving me stuck...staring at a frozen screen!
I tried to reboot last night, but while I was doing that mama-in-law called with the "disaster du jour" so I shut 'er down and dealt with that.

Good grief, y'all should know me better than that!!!!
I'm just ticked that I didn't know about a White Russian, cuz I DID have milk...

I LOVE you guys!
jacy xoxo (need coffee...oh dear gawd how I need coffee)

top topics

<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join