It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 217
<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Well, by this time I am off to "me bunk", thank you for asking though.

I do think if we all search in our cavernous brains
all of us will find stories to tell, and if we slowed down a little we would have time to listen.
HUGS

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
OMG, I got all behind in here.

First I would like to address jacy....Girl, you know you can spill your guts in here of all places. I mean it's your home and we are your family and well...the faeries and pixies bring magic and stuff. And...You know you can PM me anytime any hour of the day or night. Like, am I the only one who spills my guts in here? Sometimes I tell myself, no, stop, people will get sick of hearing it, but then I think, the friends I have in here are real friends to me and listen and care and I always feel better after. So for God's sake, share your thoughts and feelings. No matter what's going on in my own life, I am always here for others. Our Shed mates are the same.

Here's a faery to watch over you.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Gordi, I'm so sorry to hear that your Father-In-Law isn't doing well. What's going on right now?
Your boys are so gorgeous and yes, growing fast.
Loved the puppy vid!

Your Father-In-Law will be in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us up-dated. K?

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I hope everyone has a peaceful evening.

I am off to sleep.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Sweet Dreams Honey!

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Mockingbird, it such an honor having you join us here! You have a beautiful and gentle soul like the rest of us. So...Welcome to your new 'home'! It would be awesome if you would join our story in here. We usually write in a different colored font like teal when we make a story entry. When we make a new story entry now we put a bit of what our previous entry said and then the page that last entry was on and then continue our story. You write beautifully and would make an awesome edition.

Thank you for joining!!!!!

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Very happy to hear that Chirp is doing well so far! Isn't awesome having a precious little bird trust you and let you feed and hold them? I miss that. It's always bittersweet letting them go after, but such a rewarding experience to have some magical moments of helping some innocent and beautiful wild creature and then seeing them soar through the air free and content.

For taking good care of her, I thank you!

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Syx my mighty winged one, be careful coming in for a landing with the snow and ice.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   
OK - all this talk of PMS reminded me of a wee joke..

Why does it take 3 women with PMS to change a light bulb??

IT JUST DOES!!!!!

G

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat
I hope everyone has a peaceful evening.

I am off to sleep.

I'm coming to stay at yours kat !!

I'll behave - promise !

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

These were from Saturday.
Now I am back at work. URG.

We ended up with 17 1/2 inches. It was actually a nice snow. Usually when it gets this deep it is wet and heavy and we lose power. Luckily it wasn't that heavy so we never had any power problems.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Good morning Family!

Thank you for the love. It means more to me than you know.

I have to go out soon, to give mama-in-law her first morning pills. Brrrr....frozen air, frozen car, frozen jacy.

I just read a tragic story, snow-related...and made a thread, simply because some people would never think to clear the snow out of their tailpipe. Here's the link if anyone wants to read the article.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Will be back later.
jacy xoxo

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird
Hello and Welcome to The Shed!! I can’t answer for Gimme but I know that they are LOUD! My family all live by the tracks and you get used to it. If you haven’t been around it, it can take some getting used to. I can sleep like a baby as they drive by.

I’m so sorry to hear about Chrissie’s dad. I hope that you guys are able to enjoy some time with him and that his road is easy.

So glad to hear that Chrip is doing well!! How very sweet. We survived the snow. It actually was a bunch of ruckus for nothing. We ended up with 17 ½ inches and the mushy stuff.

a reply to: Night Star
That is my favorite elf pic that you post. She looks simply REGAL!

Alright we are having a pajama party at Kat’s house!!! The fire is nice and toasty, beds are made, who has hot chocolate?

a reply to: jacygirl
That is so heartbreaking! People don't realize how dangerous snow can be. I hope you have warmed up some. I am here anytime you need to talk, shout, or just dance it out!!

Not too much happening here this morning. My doctor wants to test me for Multiple Sclerosis. He is trying to get the testing approved by insurance now. I’m not really too sure what all is involved in the testing. I hope to hear back this week.

edit on 1/25/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Martin! Multiple Sclerosis? I really hope not hunny! (I am also here if YOU need to talk?)

I have written and deleted a few replies now...mostly me trying to address everyone individually, and then not liking what I've written.
I've also started to reply in a couple of other threads, and just deleted.
I think I have writer's block right now.

Sorry. I am not myself (I guess), but I will be here lurking around for a while.
jacy

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Hello all you beautiful people!

Martin, I'll be praying and thinking about you. Tests make me sooooo nervous, I always wonder what the hell they'll find next. It was last year that I learned I had an enlarged heart. I was like wtf? For years my pulse rate has been really high and I've been on different meds. Kind of scary that I have to have a heart test soon. Also will be having blood work and my white blood cell count is always high. I went that one number from not being diabetic to being diabetic last year, but not bad enough for meds, well at least last year it wasn't. Always something.

I know it's nerve wracking waiting for results, but we are all here for you. You can talk about it in here or PM me or whoever makes you feel comfortable. You are loved. HUGS!

Jacy, I'm sorry you are having such a hard time replying and are not yourself. The whole time you were gone, we were thinking and worried about you. You've had a lot on your plate to deal with over the years.

The one thing that is solid in here is our love for one another and the strength, hope and inspiration that it brings to our lives. Just knowing that we are not so all alone, that people genuinely care and support us is a wonderful thing. We are family. We are friends. We are kindred spirits.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I don't even know how much snow we got. I've been staying inside all warm and cozy, but sleeping way too much. I'll throw my clothes in the dryer and venture out to take the garbage and check the mail. I do have to go out tomorrow and want to see how much was shoveled. Be back later my Lovlies.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hey sweetie! Yeah, it's always something!
I know you've been dealing with multiple issues too, and I'm sorry I haven't 'been there' for you or anybody.

Thank you for your lovely words.
I had just typed out a reply to you when my computer froze. Completely. Message gone.
It's almost funny...I decide to send a fairly long message and the damn computer erases it for me!

I hang out here a lot lately, and even if I'm not 'talking' I'm enjoying my time surrounded by people that I truly do love. (Even if none of you are online, your avatars are still here lol)

jacy

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

....Not too much happening here this morning. My doctor wants to test me for Multiple Sclerosis. He is trying to get the testing approved by insurance now. I’m not really too sure what all is involved in the testing. I hope to hear back this week.

My big sis got diagnosed with MS last year.
She's doing ok, but it's not a lot of fun for her. I hope that you have better luck Jessie!

Chrissies dad is just very elderly, and getting very frail after a few random infections and stuff.
He's had a good "innings" as they say over here, and has lived a very full and interesting life.

@Night - Enlarged heart? I KNEW IT!! LOL
My business partner and long term pal is 6'5" tall and weighs about 280 pounds.
He went through some heart "issues" a while back (It's OK - it turned out to be due to too many Diet sodas) but at one time he got called into his heart consultants office because one of the junior doctors thought that he had an enlarged heart.
The consultant asked my pal to stand up then turned to his junior and asked him if he could think of any reason why the 6'5" 280 pound guy in front of him might have a slightly larger than average heart!!!! It was hilarious!!

Anyways, I'm just back from a BlonnaHooley practice and it went well. I think we're in good shape for the gigs coming up (next one is in Feb) so I'm looking forward to that.

@Jacy - Hiya! (waves)
It's lovely to see you back home in the shed! I'm sorry that you're not quite yourself just now, but we are all just sooo happy that you're here in whatever form you can!! LOL

OK, who's up for a quick beer or three?

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

(((((Gordi)))))

I'm clinking my mug of tea with your beer, lol.

Who the hell called getting older the freaking "golden years"??
Getting older sucks. Watching people you love get older sucks. Getting health problems because you're older...sucks.
(it says "barf" but it's my "sucks" emoticon, lol)

It's good to be home, hun.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Chirp is not too chipper. I got a cage, but she doesn't seem to like it. I'll find a rehab place tomorrow.
Banded Redpolls have been known to migrate thousands of miles, rather prolific little critters. They burrow up to four feet into the snow vertically and a couple inches down. They can withstand temperatures down to 65 bellow.
I hope she makes it.

top topics

<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join