It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 209
<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Thank You Dear, I was going to ask for a synopsis on the thread you must have heard me.
It would be practical if we some way or another could have an on going link to the latest entry in the story?

Please say hello to your lovely friend. Do ferrets cuddle and make mischief? It is so adorable, that little nose and gorgeous eyes, so full of life.
Now if I read you a manual with a French accent, don't under stand a word, but I can imitate almost any thing, could you fall asleep?

edit on 15-1-2016 by WalkInSilence because: Fuddle Muffin

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Wow, I'm so sorry to have missed you all earlier! Happy though to see so much activity in here!

I envy any of you who have had encounters with sea creatures! Gordi, that sneezing seal cracked me up!

Kat, you always make me hungry!

Nonspecific and True, glad you came to our safe haven away from all the negative stuff for a while. This is the first thread I come to and then venture out from here and keep checking back.

It was funny scrolling through the pages...I kept seeing bacon. LOL

It was a lazy Winter day where I got up in the afternoon sometime and besides washing my hair with my new herbal shampoo and having coffee and a bite to eat and feeding the animals, I've just been hanging around doing nothing. LOL

Timely, your place must be awesome! I loved hearing about the gathering with Gordi and the others. I was rather envious, but lived through them vicariously and was with them all in spirit.

So great to see you all!

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
No Syx and CC. Send out the troops!

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

I would appreciate it if you could suggest a place to get it at a good price.

And any yummy recipe, you might think would be good for starters.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Oh No the two people with the most elaborate vocabulary are here at the same time.
There must be some hidden rule in the T&Cs against such a collaboration.
You are safe here we won't report you for using three or four syllable words or being deliciously sarcastic. Or expressing your opinion with out using acronyms or using whole sentences and proper grammar.

Get those ears flushed.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night.

Sounds like a perfect day of doing nothing.

Wait...... What is that, in your nice clean hair? IS THAT BACON BITS???

So you have the Pixies working for ya. LOL!!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

OH, well I am sorry I don't have much time now but...If a fish was caught with eggs they would gently be removed so as not to break the membrane around them, if you do they get all mushy. My favorite on the spot way to prepare them would be to toss them carefully in flour seasoned with salt and pepper and fry them in butter. The butter can't be brown but golden and only for a short time, you can put a lid on. They cook very fast and if given too much heat or for too long they crumble and get dry.

When they are done I season them with lemon. Served with toast and mayo. And perhaps some dill, but nothing "hot" they are very delicate.
Any fish egg is appreciated and a delicacy.
Since we are contemplating bacon, if you have bacon fat to fry them in that would be a plus.

Thank you for asking.
Oh they are very high in nutrients.

Having company shortly. Why is every one here when I have to leave?

edit on 15-1-2016 by WalkInSilence because: Ach

edit on 15-1-2016 by WalkInSilence because: Ach

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Hi Girls! Oh no, bacon bits in my freshly washed hair? Sigh. LOL

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Good Sunday morning to everyone.

I have to be quick like a bunny this morning and hop off to work.

Thought some may enjoy an eyeopener this morning, or maybe some hair of the dog.

Hope everyone has a good day.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

WIS did you see my post (a page or so back) about our shed gathering?
G

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Hello Wis and Gordi and all Shedders and lurkers!

Hope everyone has a great day! I need coffee...more coffee!

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Far from the tree and the companions, there stood a young woman who had purple skin and leopard spots. Her hair was long, curly and dark as the night. She had a slender body and wore a wispy dress. Over the dress, she wore a fur lined, black velvet cloak closed with a broach of open work gold in a leaf design. Her name was unknown to many as she preferred her own company to that of others. She spoke to the animals and plants and they spoke to her. She learned of the companions in the tree and could see the witch was at it again, meddling in the affairs of other beings. She did not like the witch one bit and had always wanted to stop her wicked ways, but it would be so much work. There were other benevolent beings and creatures who also wanted to get rid of the witch and the evil that she infested the land with.

For now, the purple being wanted silence and to contemplate and pray to the Creator of all things for guidance and for peace. A deer gently stepped forth and licked her hand. A great owl screeched and landed in a branch overhead as all the woodland creatures gathered around.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Night, I think your entry is perfect.

I hope you sleep well tonite.

You are well deserved of a peaceful night of sleep.

Sleep well my friend. Don't be afraid.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Well, I ended up not going snowmobiling. (Because I had to take care of the dog) LOL!!!

Too tired, I feel as though I have been fighting a demon.

I am going to sleep, and I hope everyone here has pleasant dreams.

Tomorrow is another day.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Don't know about anyone else - but I'm not a fan of this cold weather MI is having. This is the kind of cold that ends up making me lethargic (my comfort zone is 18 degrees+, so this bone-chilling cold isn't something I'm a fan of). I'm sipping hot tea and wrapped in multiple layers because somehow there's a draft in this apartment; last night was cold to the point where my cat was snuggled up next to me.

In other non-weather news, I went to a bar to listen to my friends play. I also ran into a friend I haven't seen in a long, long time. I suspect that I could have asked her out...but I like her being a friend.

Not much else happening on my end - Syx, you still need to come up here for a beer.

-foss

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Hey Foss,

Things seem to be kinda funky here.

Haven't seen Syx or cc in a while. Hope they are OK.

I think we all need to sleep. And dream of good things to come.

I love going to places where people play. They are asking for acceptance, and we want to love them.

What a good feeling.

Except when your ride leaves you. LOL!!!!!
edit on 17-1-2016 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Yeah, I worry about those two a lot.

If you were closer - I'd say you should come out and listen to a few of their concerts. Though they are my age, they play some tunes you hear on the radio on a regular basis; They are plenty of notches up from a typical garage band. Rumor has it I might be performing with them at some point, as the leader is looking to branch to including some other instruments.

I'm thinking it's the weather or that I'm coming down with something for my sleepiness; Normally I have a lot of energy, but the colder weather tends to make that vanish.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

I would love that.

Maybe in the summer we could try and do a 50/50 trip.

Something to think about. I would consider that.

If I had my dream, I would like to go fishing up in Su St Marie. Never been there, but from someone close to me, a really cool place.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

Be careful of Pneumonia.

It seems to be going around in Minnesota.

It is all about ice fisherman.

Lot of thoughts.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Glad you liked my story entry Kat. I couldn't proceed from the tree with everyone as Night Star because no one is saying or doing anything in there, so I added this character to play around with so I could still write.

Foss, glad you're seeing your friends band. That is always fun! It will be even more fun if you get to join them or a band of your own in the future.

Ah yes our missing Syx and CC. I just hate having to keep sending out search parties for missing members, but what else can I do? I have the dragons scouring the lands as we speak. The wolves have joined in now. The ents are concerned as they haven't seen or heard a thing either.

top topics

<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join