It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Shed 3

page: 205
<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 09:24 PM
a reply to: Night Star

I am talking about the song you posted.

I think you need to eat something and just sit back and relax.

It is what it is.

Roll with the flow. It will all work out for the best. Easier said than done I know.

You are a smart Lady. Do what you have to do, to make your life the best for you.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 09:37 PM
a reply to: crappiekat

OH! Don't mind me, I'll blame the meds like I always do when I get confused. LOL

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 09:59 PM

You need to be reminded every second of the day, Every minute of the day,

And every hour upon the hour.

You are having a time of it. IT IS WHAT IT IS.

Tomorrow is another day. Tomorrow it will be better.

Remember that.

And you will be a better person tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:24 PM
a reply to: crappiekat

I know tomorrow will be a better day, it's my day out with my friend. LOL! OH it turned into Tuesday already. Haven't been to bed yet. Thanks for being so sweet and thoughtful! See you in the morning...uh...later in the morning.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:51 AM
Morning/afternoon/evening to all Sheddites and lurkers!

My your day be filled with love and light!

On my second cup of coffee and still trying to function. LOL! Well, at least I'm dressed and sort of ready to start the day. Fed some of the fish, but the goldfish are looking at me like hey, are we gonna get fed or what? Cat is snuggled by the heater but he will be demanding breakfast any second now.

I'll be leaving around 1:00 or so, but will pop back in this evening sometime. Have a great day!

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:43 PM
Night Labyrinth is on my top ten list.
Syx I found a dragon for you. Is it a bar or a pharmacy?

So cold, I am happy I didn't incarnate as an Emperor penguin, I would have cracked in the egg stage.
The days are longer, not much but a little helps.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 07:24 PM
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Wow, cool dragon and cool place. Looks like some kind of cool country type store with baked goods and plates and pottery and a little chalkboard menu. That dragon would look awesome over a bar!

Oh yes, The Labyrinth, I have seen over and over and over again. Love that movie!

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 12:26 PM
Hmmm, no Sheddites in here today? None? Hope you are all just busy and having a good day. Sure is lonely in here.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 01:19 PM

Hi Night. Hi everybody.

Suppose to be studing, but I have been popping in.

This is what I would like to be doing.

It's pretty cold today. 4 degree's

Hope everyone is having a good day.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 01:46 PM
Hello everyone!!! So I thought I would drop in a cute pic of me "missing". So I did a google search and instead found this

How adorable is that? If we were cartoons I'm pretty sure that would be us. HAHAHA

Love you guys!! I promise to stop by and speak properly with everyone tonight.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 01:53 PM
Brrrrr, Kat, I'm cold just looking at that pic! I don't know how you can stand ice fishing! I'd be like, "Can we leave now, can we leave now?" LOL

Martin, love that pic! It's so cute and I just love the colors!!

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 03:17 PM

I'm here in spirit sweetie!

*waving* Hi everybody!

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 07:07 PM
a reply to: jacygirl

Awwww, hope you get the rest you need Honey! Glad you at least stopped in for a minute.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 07:51 PM
Hello every one. I'm the one in the middle.

Martin excellent. Who would suspect us looking so cute of being lethal word ninjas?
Night, your little hamster friends all ways make me smile.
Crappie. I agree with Night. Too cold. See I don't mind hiking in 30 below but sitting still for hours when it is frigid is mind boggling to me. All though I do admire the people who brave it. Go fish girl.

My mother told me stories of my Grandfather, from Denmark, who would go out on the frozen fjords in the winter to catch fish so they could have a meal and some to sell.
The women knit thick wool sweaters for them and entwined human hair they had saved when they brushed their hair; into the wool. It made them more water resistant. In the gloves it was very important.

Jacy. I do wish you could get some sleep. Have you tried to refuse to sleep?

I took my Rottie giant (I am her "Nanny". Her owner is a very nice eccentric rich old cancer patient), to one of those big pet stores today. She is so big and fierce looking that people flee from her. But after I enrolled her in her first ever training class at this store, she proved every one wrong, including me, and is now greeted there by name and with much affection.
She loves costumers, dogs, cats and children.

She spent her whole life (6years) in an enormous out door pen with her sister. On occasion they would go for a car ride. She was never walked or trained. He spoiled them with treats. That was their only stimulation.
Any way I am so proud of her, she even likes my Beagle. He thinks she is gorgeous.

Oh well just silly dog talk, but I spend sixteen hours with her every day, so..

Any way. So when I cash in my lottery ticket(you know the BIG ONE) I think I will purchase an Island for the Shed. We will have a vote, of course, but I would like some thing with moderate temps., rivers and waterfalls, mountains, caves, lots of wild life Oh and hot springs.
Maybe a continent, isn't Greenland a continent? with global warming it will be perfect in a few years.
I want to make a no kill horse/dog/cat rehab facility in my area.
And make a trust fund for snow blowers. You now so people can come and pick up a snow blower or have one delivered and return it when winter is over. And for those who can't manage it there will be a service.
And for me I want a small restaurant where I can use my trade and new teeth.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 11:20 PM
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Funny pic! Oh, you have a new avatar, I love it! Very interesting about the women weaving real hair into the sweaters and gloves. They would make awesome heirlooms! Many moons ago, people would make jewelry with the hair of their loved ones.

Glad to hear the rottie is doing so well. Sounds like you are taking very good care of that dog.

Now about that Island...I'll be spending a lot of time by the ocean and in the gardens with the faeries and pixies.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:23 AM
To all Sheddites and lurkers.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:31 AM

Good morning Family!
Me and Sophie will be in the kitchen having coffee if anyone would like to join us!

Hope everyone is having a good day!

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:31 AM
Good morning all of my wonderful Shedites!! I hope that everyone is having a great week.
I have decided with the week I am having I need to go into hiding. They won’t approve a month’s vacation, and I didn’t win the lottery so this is the best I could do.

I figure if I can’t see them, they can’t ask me questions at work. HAHAHA Boss even said he wanted one for himself.

I don’t think there is enough coffee in this world to give me the energy needed to plod along. Emotionally I think I am just so drained that I can’t get caught up.
My uncle has been having testing done to see if he has cancer and what type. I can’t imagine what he is going through because it’s not me and I am worn out. This all kinda started at Thanksgiving with him thinking that he had a bad cold. Right before Christmas they found a mass in his lung. Because of the holiday they kept putting him off and the Hospitalist wasn’t getting things done so I stepped in. I pulled rank (the one perk of working at a hospital) and pulled in one of our best Oncologist for him. Due to being in a small rural area he is having to travel but we are slowly getting answers, and it is really bad. They have found a large mass in his lungs, a spot in lymph nodes under his arm, and also on a gland near his kidney. He went yesterday to UVA for biopsies and we hope to have them back by Friday. It is so heart breaking to watch him go through this. Since Thanksgiving he has gone from a healthy 50 yr old to someone that can barely walk. Yesterday Sandy said that the nurse had to help him lift his leg to place it on the scales.

I’m sorry, I’m bitter right now. Why can’t cancer have a karma scale? This is just so unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:24 AM
Jacy, love that pic! I desperately need coffee too and will join you in the kitchen.

Oh Jess, I'm so sorry to hear about your Uncle. Being a smoker I always fear lung cancer. I know, I know, I'm a fool. Been through breast cancer and also had a few lymph nodes removed. I had a mass and also a hard lump in the breast and that was hard enough waiting for results for that. Your Uncle has his lungs, lymph nodes and kidneys he has to wait and hear the results for. With the breast cancer I had two kinds of breast cancer and one was aggressive.

He must be pretty depressed, scared and overwhelmed even if he doesn't show it. I'm sure you and the family will be supportive and that is what he needs right now. If all the tests come back positive, I hope the cancer is treatable and that he has an awesome team of Doctors and Nurses like I had who treat you physically and are also there for you emotionally. Please keep us up-dated. I will keep your Uncle in my prayers and am sending a world of love and light.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:29 AM
a reply to: Martin75

Forgot to add, you should make a thread about him. The people here are so amazing, compassionate and loving, they will be here for you and pray or send positive vibes or whatever for your Uncle. I can't tell you how much I appreciated the support from my ATS family at the time. Then you can you tell him there are a lot of people on his side as he goes through this.

I have to hurry and get dressed. One of my friends is coming over and we are going out for breakfast. Takes her like an hour to get here from her place. Love you! Hugs!

new topics

top topics

<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>