It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 204
<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

@WIS - LOL
(Does this mean ah'll huv tae mak an extra effurt tae converse wi you in ma ain Scottish accent then?

Oh dear, please stop, my chair is melting.

OK, How's about my best Sean Connery (007) impersonation??? -
"Mish Moneypenny, you're a sh*te! - A Sh*te fer Shore Eyesh!")

Mercy Gordi, there is no need to torture a wee lass when she has surrendered.

Give this man a beer.
edit on 11-1-2016 by WalkInSilence because: I'm an illitarate tech imbecille

edit on 11-1-2016 by WalkInSilence because: Bah Humbug

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Sorry I haven't been by. Just haven't been very cheery lately and hate to bring anyone else down with me.

I have heard this from so many people, so many times. Please understand that we all know that life isn't always lollipops and roses. We are all friends and like an extended family in here at ATS. What the heck kind of friend or family member would we be if we weren't always here for each other?

I never mean to bring the place down, but I let it all hang out. Either people will be there for me and understand and care, or they can just ignore my posts and carry on.

Is the Shed not our safe haven from the world? Is it not magical because of the beautiful souls who are so interesting and loving and compassionate?

Martin, Wis, Jacy and others who stay in lurking mode...you don't have to ever worry about bringing the place down. Your lives touch the lives of everyone in here and we don't just love you when you are happy and humorous. We love the depth of your humanity, who you are, what you are going through, good and bad. The Shed honors you all and recognizes that you are vulnerable sometimes and you know what? It's ok. Your feelings should be validated. You should feel free to be who you are and to share whatever it is that life may bring your way. Much Love and light!

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ccbears
a reply to: SyxPak

TOO BAD YOU SAT ON YOUR BUTT ALL DAY AND NOT HELP WITH UNPACKING. BUT OH WELL IT WONT BE THE FIRST TIME I HAD TO DO IT ALL.

Ahahahaha! OMG, I don't what's funnier, your post or Syx's reaction to it! Sorry Syx! LOL

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Dear CC you know how they are, dragons, they huff and they puff, they go out and do "dragon" stuff and then they come back and sleep for centuries.
Ask Night to sprinkle some fairy dust around, he will think it is jewels and treasures. that should wake him up.

I am not taking sides here it is just common female reasoning. There.

Now do you give him chores? He should incinerate the trash, heat up your bath water (every day) and make sure the house is warm.
Do you kennel him? Dragons are so unpredictable, just feed him in his kennel and lock the door.
If he gets out of hand, only feed him if he obeys your command.
Dog training shows are amazing, the same techniques work on dragons.

Love you all. I talk way too much.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
Ok I think some of us need a group hug after having read the threads the past few days. Those who don't just give a hug.

Here's a special one for CCBears

Hugs to all. WIS

OMG, LOVE these pics!!!!!!

Sorry about all the crap you had to deal with Honey! Whatever you do, do not stay away from the Shed and stop posting!

Are you flirting with Gordi again? LOL He has an awesome accent and so does True! Certain accents makes me melt too!

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Night I'd give You Millions of Stars for that long post above!!! It is Beautiful!!!!

NOW for that one from CC, I won't go there ! Lol!!
Syx...

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Ahahahaha! OMG, poor Syx is gonna kill us! Better put our shields up. I don't want to get blasted by the flames!

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Yikes, you did it again, you snuck up on me! How can a huge dragon be so darned quiet and sneaky?

Thanks for the kind words Syx! I'm sure you remember when people kept disappearing from here and it was pretty much just the two of us and maybe one or two others occasionally coming in that kept the place alive. I was so afraid the Shed would die and that made me so sad. I guess I keep fearing that could happen again.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Thank You. You created a wonderful world in here where we can all express our selves.

You put happy tears in my eyes.

Each and every one of you in here are uniquely precious. This is a place where we don't conform but find comfort.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Ahahahaha! OMG, poor Syx is gonna kill us! Better put our shields up. I don't want to get blasted by the flames!

No because we hold the gold and gems and pixie dust. He will just curl up at our feet.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

No because we hold the gold and gems and pixie dust. He will just curl up at our feet.

Hahahaha! Good one!

Actually it was Jane and Jacy who are responsible for starting this whole Shed thing. I just carried on when no one else was around.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
The Goblin King is dead! Yes, David Bowie has passed into another realm.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

That is sad... Yes he's in one of His realms now...
Gotta go Peeps...
Dragon HUG to ALL! Syx...

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

At first when you said gotta go peeps, I thought you said, "Gotta go pee." LOL

Night Syx!

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
It seems that some of us are having a bit of a time.

I have just been super busy. Taking some classes at the College, and I am abit overwhelmed.

Been paying alot of attention to Earthquakes. Gotta lot going on in the Fiji area and Japan area. Had 2 6+'s today.

But don't fear, we have Angels watching over us. They may seem scary, but they will protect to the death.

They watch quietly. They love with strength and wisdom.

And to add.

We lost a great one today. David Bowie. One of My favorite Albums. CHANGES

edit on 11-1-2016 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-1-2016 by crappiekat because: to add

Here is another favorite of mine.

www.youtube.com...

Tonite, I am drinking a glass of wine and saluting him.
edit on 11-1-2016 by crappiekat because: to add

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Are you flirting with Gordi again? LOL He has an awesome accent and so does True! Certain accents makes me melt too!

Well no. It's just phonetics, something primal in my silly lizard brain that responds to certain sounds. I respond in much the same manner to horse sounds, but since we don't have horses in here I am left with humans.

edit on 11-1-2016 by WalkInSilence because: Ach

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Aww that was a lovely hug Kittie.
Please stay safe in the storm that is coming.
Angles, I all ways ask them to forgive me for making them work on over time.

I will toast with you. To David.
edit on 11-1-2016 by WalkInSilence because: Just a thought

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

So glad you stopped in Kat! Good luck with school! Careful of those earth quakes. Never experienced one myself and I sure hope I never do!

Here's to David, an amazing musical artist and actor!

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Hi Night,

That is so sad and scary.

But so beautiful.

I really am sorry you are going thru a bad time in your life. I keep you in my prayers.

Please, Please, ask for help. BELIEVE!

It may come in little things.

But when you are able to see the BIG picture, you will realize, those little things, will be a big difference.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Not sure which post you are referring to, but thanks! I always take one day at a time and hope for the best. It's all we can do really. HUGS!

top topics

<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join