It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 195
<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Kat, that reindeer game headpiece thing is so funny! Must be fun to play too!

OMG, I'm glad you didn't stay outside long, That is way too cold!!!!

Gordi, Yay! Finally our darling Scottsman and the new band! That was great Honey! Thanks so much for sharing that with us! And your Son...OMG how cute is that??? Now that was a pub you played at? They allow kids in there? Or was it a restaurant type place where bands can play?

On my first cup of coffee and not even dressed yet. It takes me forever to get moving in the morning, then again, I'm always up into the wee hours of morn and get to bed so late. So...I guess I'll go get dressed...after I feed Kya the cat. I'll never hear the end of his meowing if I don't. LOL

Hope all our Sheddites don't have hang overs today. I left the pot of coffee on if anyone needs some.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

That's my local!
They have a "Childrens certificate" which allows kids in (with an adult) at certain times.
(Especially when they are serving food - and YES it has a lovely wee restaurant in the building)
BUT - Last night was licensed as a "Private Party" which allows EVERYONE in!! YAY!

G

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Awesome! Was your other Son too shy to be in the vid? I'm so happy for you, that you got a new band together! I've known musicians and vocalist my whole life and once the music is in your blood, it's hard to get it out! The ones around my age now will quit and join a band again and quit and join again. Most of them say they get tired of it or lost interest and the next thing you know, they're out there again. LOL

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Love the video's. Thank you for posting.

Looks like a good time. I would have loved to have been there.

Hey, question? Are you sporting 2 capo's there, or is that one a clip on tuner?

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

That reindeer game thing is hilarious. When I saw it, I just had to post. I think we can all relate to having fun with little kids at there expense.

LOL!!! Then when they turn into adults, we can raze them and embarrass them in front of their friends. LOL!!

No hangover here. Lots of work today.

I do have a pot of Hopping John on the stove, that we will get into later for our New Years eve meal.
edit on 1-1-2016 by crappiekat because: sp

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat

Love the video's. Thank you for posting.
Looks like a good time. I would have loved to have been there.
Hey, question? Are you sporting 2 capo's there, or is that one a clip on tuner?

WOW, Good Spot Kat!

It's one capo and one clip-on tuner!
(My other (Ibanez) guitars have built in tuners, but that one (LAG) doesn't!)

And - yep! It was great fun!

@Night - Callum (the older one) is much more reserved! Maybe not shy... but he wouldn't jump around like his wee brother!

G

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
OMG, Kat has a hopping John and she's cooking him!

Ok...what the hell is hopping john? LOL

Our restaurant today was so beautifully decorated and the fireplace was lit. The food was superb and had some wine. My Sister always pays for me and insists on it. She spoils me rotten! We had salad and I don't know what kind of home made bread they had, but man it was amazing! My plate with chicken francaise (lemon chicken) was huge and filled with two huge cutlets, mile high garlic mashed potatoes and fresh asparagus. I took a lot home, even some of that bread. YUM!

When I came home, I cleaned out the turtle tank and filter and tubes, cleaned the Rat's cage and did laundry. Now my back is killing me, but I got things accomplished at least. Just waiting for the clothes dryer to buzz and let me know it's done. I'll hang the clothes and fold the rest of the things and then it's nightgown time for this girl!

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

WOW, Good Spot Kat!

It's one capo and one clip-on tuner!

I'm laughing because I was too busy looking at Gordi to notice anything else. LOL

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Your New Year Dinner out sounds so nice. Sounds like you and your sister have a special bond. That must make you feel good to know you have someone looking out for you.

Hopping John, a New Year tradition which I guess I picked up early on. Here is a great recipe.

thepioneerwoman.com...

I think every family has their own variation of the recipe. This year I forgot to pickup Ham Hocks so I cut up a Ham steak, along with green peppers, onions, and celery. Sometimes I add Spinach.

That pot sit's on the stove all day, and who ever is around helps themselves to a bowl.

I don't know about the superstition, I just think it tastes good. Usually make some buttermilk cornbread to soak up the pot liquor.

Gordi is definitly a handsome one. And he has some pretty guitars.
LOL!!!

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Sounds interesting. Around here people make a pea soup with pieces of ham, soup broth, diced carrots and I don't remember what else.

BRRRRRR cold! Winter has arrived!

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I love split pea soup too. Especially if you put those yummy buttery croutons on top.

I know there not healthy, but they are little gems. LOL!!

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Hello all. Sorry that this is late,but better late then never i guess. So HAPPY NEW YEARS TO YOU ALL.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Kat, you're making me hungry!

Happy New Year CC! About time you show up! LOL

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Well, I'm finally up (for the moment).

Short summary - New Year's Eve was amazing. I stayed at the party till about 3:00am, and the lovely baristas gave me a couple ideas for drinks that I can make on my own. Also still discovering that the alcohol doesn't affect me much, if any.

I didn't kiss anyone, or bring anyone home, but I did meet a couple interesting people that I ended up running into later on in the party.

I hope everyone else had a good time?

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I knew you'd have a great time foss! I stayed home New Year's eve and went out today instead and had a great time.

Good to see you as always!

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   

The Big Yin ... well he be just showin' off now ... !!!

Good stuff mate !

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

The Big Yin ... well he be just showin' off now ... !!!

Good stuff mate !

Hey! If you've got it.... flaunt it!
(If you haven't got it.... flaunt it anyway!!)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Hi Timely and Gordi! Hello to everyone! How is everyone doing today?

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Hi Rain! We are fine.
Hi everyone!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Hey Syx.

Are you getting any flooding in your area?

Dang what a mess. I know your not that far south. Hope not.

top topics

<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join