It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 192
<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

I only talk to cute or unusual looking bugs. I once told a praying mantis that it looks like an alien of some kind, kinda creepy, but really cool at the same time. I'm not kidding! LOL Oh, I lied, I do talk to bugs that aren't cute or unusual...spiders! if I see them in the house I tell them to stay in their corner or else. Though usually I just kill them. They really, really freak me out! LOL

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

This lovely being guarded my door for a couple of weeks last summer. She just got bigger and bigger until, well perhaps a bird got her. My dear neighbor who hates spiders was even curious. She was stunning in all her pregnant royalty. (Not the neighbor)
I practice catch and release with the spiders in my house. I don't want the cats to get hurt.

Ahh the praying mantis. Such a phenomenal predator.

I do wish I could figure out how to make pictures smaller. Hmprf
edit on 26-12-2015 by WalkInSilence because: just stuff

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Hey Walk !

Thanks for the pic.
That sloth is very Gandalf like ... words of wisdom spoken.

I am more of a wise acre. lol.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Well ok, that spider has pretty colors, so it is unusual and all. Still, I would watch it from a distance.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Just remembered that I had this pic. It is called a panda ant. Cool huh? I forget where they are from though.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Here ya go Night.

en.wikipedia.org...

Dawg is having computer issue's.

He asked me to give a shout out to all of ya's to say MERRY CHRISYMAS.

Hi to all. Hope Santa brought everyone what they wanted and needed. Hope the Hangover's arn't too bad.
I will be working again today and for the next week, so I might not be around much.

I will try to pop in New Years eve.

I don't care for spiders either. NO NO NO

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
OK Folks, where are you all?

I thought I had to work today. Went in and was shortly sent home. I guess there was some big order that was cancelled or some sort of misunderstanding.

Anyway, I am doing laundry and going to watch some football.

I am also keeping an eye on the storms. There's some really nasty weather out there.

Hope everyone is safe.

HEY SYX, From what I can see on the radar, your in the path of this mess. BE SAFE.

OH And by the way.... I thought that was Timely's Dog, but since no one claimed him I took ownership. Good security dog. But he has terrible gas issues.

Come in and get cozy.
edit on 27-12-2015 by crappiekat because: sp

edit on 27-12-2015 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Hi Kat! I was wondering where Dawg took off to. Thank you for letting us know!

Interesting bug from that link.

Glad you had the day out! That must have made your day!

Still drinking coffee and can't seem to wake up properly. I'm functioning...sort of. LOL

My Brother took me for a few things at the grocery store that I forgot to get the last time I went. We stopped to get coffee and I got a raspberry mocha coffee...YUM!

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Well let's get it going girl, Hell I have been to work, got two loads of laundry done.

I just wanted to add, that Mocha sound sooooo good.

I can't decide what to make for dinner. Last nite I made poutine for anyone around. Tonight it's just me, so I am thinking, Maybe Ham/cheese Omlet, with leftover potato's. Maybe I could make potato pancakes. You can make those with mashed can't you?
edit on 27-12-2015 by crappiekat because: to add. Getting forgetful

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

YUM! I'm sure you can make potatoe pancakes with mashed. I had left overs from the crockpot. Chicken that was cooked with bacon, cream of mushroom soup and sour cream over rice. Rich and flavorful! Sometime this week I want to make shepard's pie. I make mine with mashed potatoes, hamburger, onions, corn and melt cheese on top. Then there is a soup with hamburger, mixed vegetables, onion soup and stewed tomatoes. Maybe add some kind of small shell macaroni. I'm getting hungry. LOL

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Kittie & Night please make breakfast for me (swoon)
I am not fond of spiders this one was just so odd. I wish I could up load the pictures from my phone.
Any who I will settle in, in that lovely room while this storm passes.
I hauled a face cord of wood inside today, so I should be warm.

Hay I can cook for you, I hope you like Greek, Hungarian and Italian with a twist of Danish.
Be safe Kittie

edit on 27-12-2015 by WalkInSilence because: just stuff

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I hauled a face cord of wood inside today

You did what? I comprehend that you bought some wood inside, very sensible thing to do. But, what is a 'face cord'.

I love language. I just never know when I may need to write about 'face cords of wood' one day in my books.

Italian sounds nice! Damn, the transporter system is down again. Always is. Scotty should not have been allowed to die. We needed that guy. Oh well, a raincheck for lunch I guess.

P

edit on 27/12/2015 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

ETA. Well, the things you learn.

A face cord is equal to a single stack of wood four feet high and 8 feet long and as deep as the length of the firewood being sold. A ½ face cord is a stack of wood four feet high and four feet long. A 1/4 face cord is wood stacked 2 feet high and 4 feet long.

So if you stack it 4 feet wide and 8 high, what is it.

A. An accident waiting to happen. Lol

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

When did Scotty die? He didn't die, I haven't seen that episode so it didn't happen. Kirk yes, Scotty no.

Well you answered your own question about the face cord. It was a mystery to me too when I first moved here. Like the archaic pound system.
"Do you want a face cord or a full cord?"
"How much is a face cord?"
"A third of a full cord"
"I want a third of a cord then"
"So you want a face cord?"

Just give me even numbers and change the stupid pound system so we can calculate like the rest of the world.
Jeez that felt good.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Hi Kat! Thanx for the info on the Storm. I woke today to an ice covered world... Alas...
Oh, Say hello to Dawg when Ya get a chance please?
Hello everyone else!

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
This is what this storm feels like.

A tidal wave.
At noon we wondered if it would hit, at twelve thirty freckles descended, at one they were horizontal at three my neighbor shoveled snow away from the door to get in.
I drove with hazards on to get to my house sitting job.
All my loved ones are safe.
I hope the work "Nazi's" tell people to stay home.

We have been so lucky though, this is our first storm.
I look like a Michelin Man with all the clothes I wear.

Kittie you must be getting this weather too? Stay safe girl.

edit on 28-12-2015 by WalkInSilence because: Ach

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Sounded like sleet out there. Gah, there is snow! I'm supposed to go out for lunch and errands and stuff later today. I can't shovel, hope it doesn't amount to much!

If anyone is interested in offering a comment or support for our fellow ATS member...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Way to early for me to be up. I'll hang around for a while and get dressed and then maybe a quick nap on the couch. LOL

Have a great day my friends!

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Night - Night ! ( always a strange greeting lol. )

More coffee - some boring morning news . followed by a nanny nap.

Onwards ! Towards a fantastic new year !

My new years resolution is to be ...

No more new years resolutions ! ... Until next year !!

Ed: To all my friends in the US facing extremes at the moment, stay safe - look after each other and you are in my thoughts.

edit on 29-12-2015 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Good morning Family!

How lovely to find so many pages to read!

I hope everyone had a nice Christmas. Mine was filled with stress and drama, but there was a little magic. One of my twinny girls received a tearful wedding proposal and diamond ring!

Sadly I wasn't there to see it, but other twinny was...and she took a video of the whole thing. (They were all crying...I cried...lol...)

We are having snow/freezing rain here, so I'm hoping to spend some quality time in Shed-land.

jacy xoxo

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

I have leftovers from the richest, juiciest - champagne infused, cherry and almond laden Christmas
pudding - ever.

I will share ...

edit on 29-12-2015 by Timely because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join