It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 190
<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat
a reply to: Night Star

I picture you and I sitting on a comfy cozy couch, looking at this scene, drinking our Holiday cheer, and laughing and crying about all the things that have happened through the year.

What a nice thought.

Oh the dog has to out.... Which one of us is gonna get up and let her out???? LOL!!

Sounds awesome! You let the dog out. I have a cat and she uses the litter box. LOL

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Thanks Kat, I just shared the photo on facebook on my page.

Look what I just found...

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Whoever created bras should be shot. Going to get in my nightgown now and get comfy. Be right back.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

OK, I'll let the dog out. Me and my dog.

My cat is jealous.

That is a very precious picture.

edit on 24-12-2015 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

OMG!!! you just reminded me, it's time to get comfy cozy. Be back myself. LOL!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Hahaha! How could we forget such a thing? My cat must be sleeping because it is way too quiet and he isn't begging for attention. Shhhhhh!

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

wha...whaat... hap...happened??
My Cupboards are all FULL and my glass is overflowing!!!! ROFL (Must have been some magic in the air last night??)

Thanks WIS for your lovely comments! I bow graciously in your general direction.
Not only am I human.... I am Scottish! AND Sheddish! (...and it doesn't get much better than that!! LOL)

The warm fuzzy feeling you mentioned is nothing more than the warm glowing hearth of OUR shed fire-place, a glass of cheer from the Shed cupboard, something tasty from the Shed larder, and best of all... the comfort and joy of our Shed family sharing big squishy hugs this Christmas Holiday season.

A Very Merry Christmas to all of our lovely shed family, posters and lurkers alike.

BigG

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
To Mom and Dad in heaven, with love.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Nice ...

Just popped in to wish all the sheddies a wonderful and magical Christmas.

Hope your homes are filled with family and joy !!

Have a great one everybody !!

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Back at ya Timely bro!

BigG

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Had the same clothes on all day. took my shower and have my comfy cozy's on.

Hey Gordi, Merry christmas. I'll bet your tired. With two young ones. It is Santa's Nite to rock.

Hey Timely, Hope your home is warm and cozy. Oh that's right..... We are in your home. So you take the dog out! LOL!

Magic can happen.

Alright Night. Confess, Is that one of your own. She has such a beautiful voice. It's got to be one of your clan.

edit on 24-12-2015 by crappiekat because: to add, very tired

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Merry Christmas Timely and Gordi! BIG HUG!!!!!

Kat, I have no idea who the young lady is, but it's a beautiful song! I found it and played it often thinking of my Father and now my Mom as well.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
If I disappear, it's not magic or anything, it means I went off to watch some t.v. and trying to get sleepy enough to get to bed.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat
a reply to: pheonix358

Merry Christmas pheonix.

Dang, you folk's really get the heat. I have not looked into your history. Have you had a chance to look into the history of your area, and if so, do you see any kind of pattern of climate change?

This year's El Nino is really playing havox with our weather here in the states.

As a child in the sixties and seventies, we often had heatwaves. Some years worse than others. I see no real pattern except the gradual warming that has been going on for the last 10,000 years.

I think with much larger cities, weather caused damage will always seem worse just because we have the tech to get the message out and we still have not learnt how to build houses to withstand the extremes that sometimes occur.

P

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   
MERRY CHRISTMAS SHEDITE WARRIORS

Hi guys

A very merry and peaceful Christmas to you all, to those of you that are a little lonelier this Christmas know that you are in our hearts and prayers and with us in spirit.

Sorry for my absence, but it has been for all the right reasons, running back and forth between the passport office and lawyers getting my kids passports sorted out, and generally loving them to death, it took a week but we finally received the passports on Wednesday
. So their British citizenship is now guaranteed for life
We even put my dad's birthday on hold until everything was sorted out

Anyhoo

A very merry Christmas to you all and rest assured a glass will be raised, a candle lit, a prayer to all will be sent up.

My love and good wishes to you all

Cody

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Merry Christmas to Everyone !!!

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Merry Christmas from me and the magical beings and animals of the shed!

Pheonix, I can't stand the heat, it's like torture! In the Summer we get the heat and humidity and you feel like you could just melt into a puddle or fry an egg on the side walk. LOL

Cody, so happy to hear you got to see the kids! Happy Birthday to your Dad!

Merry Christmas Syx and CC!

Meet you all in the dining hall later and then around the fire for drinks and desert and gifts!

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
And a Merry Christmas day to all.

I know most of you have opened your presents and had your meal.

But if anyone has any room left, here is my Christmas dinner for all to share and enjoy.

May the Christmas Spirit be in all of your hearts. And may you and yours be blessed.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Yum, awesome pic! Merry Christmas Kat! HUGS! I'm exhausted and hardly slept, so I might be off for a nap soon. LOL

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Oh jeez, I slept like a baby last nite. Got lot's to do today.

May you have a peaceful sleep.

edit on 25-12-2015 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

Just wanted to add, I love that picture. The Butter was the winner. Everything is better with butter. LOL!!
edit on 25-12-2015 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join